Why are British people so pretentious and arrogant?

Why are British people so pretentious and arrogant?

Sure, Americans can be annoying dickheads sometimes, but British people by far are the most uptight cunts I've had to talk to, at least lately it seems.

shut up fag

Pakistani people think they're better than everyone and they all have a chip on their shoulder, that's why.

Never have I met more hardcore try hard ""alpha"" males make Indians look civilized by comparison.

muh history
muh accent
muh queen

This isn't what Brits look like.

It''s just too much effort to engage with inferior American brainlets

We are the reason you burgers have your country. Bow down to us, faggot.

"We"

You're the reason we almost didn't have a country, you fucking idiot. This is what I mean.

Are you positive? It's the first thing that came up on Google Images for me.

HEY! WATCH YOUR WORDS! OR EXPECT A VISIT

Holy shit, you guys are fucked.

OI! THE CONSTABLE WILL BE FOLLOWING UP WITH U!

Most Americans i know are generally idiots, they tell unfunny jokes and expect you to laugh and constantly talk about themselves or their country, it is kind of irritating.

Maybe we're both just a bunch of fucking idiots.

>hurr Muslim lmao

I'm glad you got the joke.

Americans are fat sharters and Brits are ugly. What's more to discuss?

We have our country because our ancestors took it from you weaklings. Y'all controlled a third of the world, now controlled by third world niggers. Yet for some reason I still care about you poor sods

Makes you wonder why the jews want to purge us all

Give an example.

>Y'all
Why does this always make me laugh? I imagine a fat man in a rascal scooter wearing a 10 gallon hat when I read this

If you were any more butt hurt you wouldn't be able to sit. Ahmeds raping taking a toll on that booty ay lad?

their country is a stagnant, dead empire. the best blood their land had to offer has abandoned it, you can see this in the impoverished faces of their women. their lives are now largely managed by grudge holding half breeds of former colonies who would like nothing more than to legislate away their existence and have been very successful thus far in doing so

> For the queen!

It's too redneck for people even in redneck states.

>Diversity budget
What the fuck is that?

I'd be offended, but thinking about you fitting in pic related would be hilarious with ya 10 pound floppy tits

I think this is the case. Burgers and bongs are the most powerful and also the most laughed at people's. We are like those overpaid and overvalued inept managers that every establishment has at least one of.

>ctrl+F "Ahmed"
Every time

>Arrogant Dickheads Sometimes
>SOMETIMES

"HUE UR NOT WITE"
"SLAVS R SUBHUMN"
"3RD NUKE FR JPN"
"GERMANISTAN"

Americans have proven to be the weapon to surpass metal queer (=leafs).

Thats Europeans in general. Its a guilty pleasure of mine to watch them get slaughtered by hadjis.

It's prob due to the flag changes. People pretending to be Brits

mm burgers