WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Daily reminder tha James O'keefe is the propaganda killing machine

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/VanJones68/status/878363356939157504/video/1
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/05/james_okeefe_and_friends_plead.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-okeefe-acorn-census-10794087
cnn.com/2010/US/09/29/okeefe.cnn.prank/
theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/
thewire.com/business/2011/10/james-okeefe-burns-his-own-strawman-new-video/44227/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-okeefe-still-hasnt-found-his-voter-fraud
fox5sandiego.com/2013/03/08/acorn-sting-activist-to-pay-100k-2/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/22/inside-a-hollywood-hit-job-how-james-o-keefe-tried-and-tried-to-sting-his-latest-victim.html
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-transcript-of-james-okeefes-call-to-the-open-society-foundations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

James O'Keefe is the propaganda machine.

>goes undercover to find out something that you could asked on Twitter

mobile.twitter.com/VanJones68/status/878363356939157504/video/1

>2 days before the nothing burger vid was recorded

It's funny how Republicans are drawn to fake news like flies to honey, but yet they claim to be so against fake news. This guy is just as bad if not worse than Alex Jones.

Looks like the r/Politics damage control gang showed up. And in such a timely manner too.

Remember comrades, every video O'Keefe has ever made has been debunked. He had had to pay 100K restitution for defaming an ACORN employee. He was arrested for phone tampering of a US Senator and failed to produce any legit evidence of wrong doing time and time again.

The only crime O'Keefe is known for is is own when he was prosecuted for one of his stunts.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/05/james_okeefe_and_friends_plead.html

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-okeefe-acorn-census-10794087

cnn.com/2010/US/09/29/okeefe.cnn.prank/

theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/

thewire.com/business/2011/10/james-okeefe-burns-his-own-strawman-new-video/44227/

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-okeefe-still-hasnt-found-his-voter-fraud

fox5sandiego.com/2013/03/08/acorn-sting-activist-to-pay-100k-2/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/22/inside-a-hollywood-hit-job-how-james-o-keefe-tried-and-tried-to-sting-his-latest-victim.html

He can't even hang up a phone right.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-transcript-of-james-okeefes-call-to-the-open-society-foundations

I'm sorry my brothers, but this is bullshit

Goes on to edit a cut the video in a way that is entertaining, thus amassing millions of views and creating a national conversation about the legitimacy of the lugenpresse.

kys.

>completely ignores my post that proves the last vid was useless

He only found out something that he could've just asked on Twitter

.2 shekels 4 u

Well, what do we do against him then.

(((They))) gone Seth Rich this kid.

>all MSM sources that would be hurt by real investigative journalism

Hmmm.....

Odd how you had a ton of links lined up like that...

Really makes me think.

Against Van Jones? Nothing because he openly said the same thing before anyway

It's a bunch of nothing in order to keep us from talking about anything interesting then.

Can you imagine if Trump supporters had all responded to the 'grab em by the pussy' leak with raging denial, saying that it was faked, etc. like the turbo-libs did with the PV vids showing that they stage riots or these CNN videos, or like the Democrats did about the DNC & Podesta leaks? And we'd have more of a case since you can't even see Trump saying the words like you can in all of the PV videos. But I guess denial of reality is a liberal value.

> .gif saved

Dudes kinda right though. o'keefe manipulates degenerates, but his manipulation loses him credebility in the eyes of a decent amount of people. Better than nothing I suppose.

>comrades

Dropped

these two fuck right?

All the right people hate him, so he must be doing a good job. Thanks for the info friend! I'll go check out his channel.