jews aren't white

What was that?

>

Jews and communists are NOT white.

fucking morons can't even put in the correct walther pp

And?

1000% correct comrade, link related.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

wtf relly made me think if u kill ur enemies u lose.....

Jews aren't white

Communists aren't white

Aggressive warmongers don't count.

>Hitler killed more white people than any Muslim
You almost had it user
>Jews are NOT white
>communists are NOT people
there, fixed
personally I'm not all that sure joos are people either, but I'm awaiting evidence on the matter.

I see you kikes using this shitty talking point a lot. The white people that died never mattered.
That's why we have a whole month and one day dedicated to remembering holocausted Jewish faggots in america. Hitler wasn't bad you kikes are.

Hitler, himself, killed maybe 10 or less people. Maybe.

>that pic
So all of us should move to Argentina? Lolnope

The new Jewish narrative for the goyim is hitler was bad because he killed whites.
Ever since the war ended only Jewish victims have mattered. Why are they trying to shift the narrative. Hitler was trying to stop the Jewish communists from taking europe. You know Jewish communism the real anti white people

I though he was just a message runner in ww1. I don't think he would have shot many people

Time for a new role model then.
Vlad the Impaler?
Ivan the Terrible?

Snackbars wish they were good at genocide as the fully-blooded German Army at it's peak.
But no, middle eastern cultures are absolutely terrible at modern war, asides from greatest ally who recieves ungodly sums for geopolitical reasons.

Why are edgy burgers so eager to dickride Putin and Russia? Is it just counterculture or something else?
Most of you seem to base your political views of Russia on pictures of bare chested Putin riding a horse.

Snackbars aren't that stupid. Why genocide anyone when you can breed with their daughters instead?

Hitler didn't kill himself, smart guy.
Who said anything about Jews?

Merkel the Remarkable.

Fpbp

Jewish lies.

>jews
>gypos
>white
>implying

Hitler murdered no one.

Yes they are look at their skin

Jews are a religious group.