Converting to Sand Religion

I have to convert to Islam in order to marry my 20 y/o girlfriend. She's a Trump supporter but also a Sunni Muslim. Sometimes she makes me watch beheading videos and videos of people getting thrown off of buildings. I'm of German descent and she is 100% Tunisian both of her parents moved here. I think I love her and she's pretty fucking good looking, an average Joe can't hope to do much better and i can't expect a more loyal woman since I'm her second boyfriend. I'm slowly pacifying her because she is related to members of Al Queda back in Africa and I know the NSA is monitoring our asses. So anyways, can some Muslims give me some advice? From what i have learned Islam is pretty much Christianity with Muhammad DLC.

What are you doing, faggot?
Convert her to Christianity.

That's like going backwards, she has to deny that Muhammed ever existed and give up her practices she's always had. Also her family would disown her. I honestly don't give a fuck since if there is a God he won't care how he's worshiped. It's either she's outcast and chastised, maybe have acid thrown on her face or I say the Shabataahata three times.

sage slide threads

The only thing here thats backwards is the husband is converting to the wife's religion.
J U S T
U
S
T

Being Muslim is annoyingly inconvenient. You have to pray 5 times a day.

My family is a bunch of edgy atheists that never took me to church, and don't tell me Christianity is the white man's religion.

Christianity is the MANs religion.
No other

you're doing the right thing bro, she has just saved your soul

Assuming this isn't bait
>converting to jizzlame for pussy
user....

>Being Muslim is annoyingly inconvenient. You have to pray 5 times a day
>implying every muslim do that

I'm sure she'll have him killing his kuffar coworkers by next year, too.

Retard.

yep

sage and remove your flag traitor

I don't know, I do have qualms. You guys claim iconoclasm is haram and yet you kiss a rock and pray toward a cube, a little contradictory no matter how you spin it.

Orthodox

Imagine if regular moral/ethical discussion could be ended through rote rather than creativity and self expression? Well now you can with Islam, just wrote learn the Koran and Hadiths and you're on your way to becoming a self righteous cunt with no individuality.

If OP is for real, he is up on the list of a refugee-blowing swede for tollerance in terms of cuckiness

"I really like her, but she doesn't like me the way i am, and forces me to convert to a backwards ideology and makes watch beheadings to cement that they can kill us whiteys/gays/adulterers/infidels but we can't do anything so should i comply to her demands"

you really are the fucking worst.

Literally. If this is real. Kill yourself. End it.

Actually, that's pretty funny, OP.

Only fuck the same goat 5 times a day, they get angry, move on to another attractive goat.

Yeah yeah come at me, I'm the fucking bad guy. If you guys ever get yellow fever or date (((Greeks))) you're just as bad as i am. I tried white women and they all took at least 8 cocks before age 20. These are the ones in my red state also. It's impossible to find good wife material, you will hunt and complain until you are thirty and "the one" settles down with you, don't forget to let the past be the past whenever an old fling comes knocking.

We don't support the current pope.

advice from someone of SHIA descent

run away and call feds. never convert to sunni islam. ex drug addicts and betas like you convert and get taken advantage of by sunni radicals.

Post a pic of her

Cuck
Deus Vult

You're all deluded goat fuckers

No, OP is a dirty liar. pic related by btw. Observe how he uses first person statements, where previous threads of this kind uses Why questions and second person statements. Don't fall for epic fail bois

i'm not even a muslim. i just know what the sunnis are like

Then make her convert to christianity. Who cares about her family or her backward religion.

Don't fall for the succubus.

Coming from an inbred brit. Fix your teeth

>pray toward a cube
we pray to god, and the kaaba wasn't the first qiblah, it's just to unify direction of prayer between all muslims

>Yeah yeah you guys are cucks
>sure, the only white women I could find were whores with zero standards
>sure, that's probably an indictment of both my physical characteristics and character
>but I'm going to convert to HER religion

Gonna take her last name, too?

This has got to be bait

No she browses Sup Forums, I also showed her how to set up VPNs she likes to pretend to be Saudi Arabian

STOP BEING KEKS

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

read in leprechaun voice fuckk

real problem here is converting to sunni, shia islam is redpilled af

Yeah but she said i can multiple wives if I convert to Sunni Islam, she also told me the differences are political.

I'm just saying you're another San Bernardino waiting to happen, have fun watching her attitude do a complete 180 once you're in the fold.

LOL!

The issue at hand is not a question of values, but of public safety. OP is a retarded virgin who is literally bring recruited into a terrorist organization. She doesn't love him and her demands will escalate with time. It's no surprise that he doesn't see that considering he's actually entertaining the idea of converting to Islam (WHAT normal person wakes up and decides "welp, gonna change my religion today"?). But, I'm just surprised that nobody else here sees what's going on. You're all stupid teenagers who understand nothing of real life.

Eastern Orthodox its more traditional like islam and not as cucked as Catholicism its a very good starting point in saying the orthodox church is the original church, also bring her to a divine liturgy its more beautiful then arabian goat calls muslims do.

This you're a straight beta and your wife will never respect you also you had better not be american faggot

Kys

OP can now have 3 other wives?

>she browses Sup Forums so I can't let her know it's me
>here let me describe our unusual situation completely and utterly
You're such a shitty LARPer. I'll bet your the same faggot that pretended to be WH user then went on a tangent about which hurricanes affected you as a child and how, to cover up typo'ing the wrong hurricane in a prediction.

I don't have time to LARP Why would i make any of this up? For giggles?

What does a leprechaun voice sound like?

Beta as fuck mate, women should change their beliefs to suit yours.

>joining ISIS to get laid
OP is fat/ugly as sin, this is the only way. Take a few Australians with you when your fat ass detonates, OP.

The fuck are you doing you retarded fuck wad if she's related or knows terrorists you should ask for assylum and run. Play stupid games win stupid prizes op.

>I'm her second boyfriend

You already lost.

>Listening to a woman about what do to.
You're the embodiment of a cuck.

>I'm of German descent and she is 100% Tunisian
Post your flag, it has to be a burger larping as a German. And have a (you) for actively ruining your kids' genes if you fuck that subhuman.
Please off yourself if you seriously consider becoming a mudshit.

>I have to convert to Islam in order to marry my 20 y/o girlfriend.

Damn, my muzzie bitch said the same shit, fuck that backwards ass ISIS religion. Sucks we're in the same situation

> 's a Trump supporter but also a Sunni Muslim. Sometimes she makes me watch beheading videos and videos of people getting thrown off of buildings.

Oh, never mind what I said about same situation. run for the hills mate. Sucks you love her but not worth getting forced into... whatever she'll shove down your throat.

my ex was syrian and wanted me to knock her up when we were 18(me) and her 19 so her dad wouldn't take her for hajj lmfao

I don't get It, you guys can't wait to get baptized and let the priest pour some oil on your fuckboi body and yet saying some words is somehow more cucked?

Memorize indistinct verses and use them as non sequiturs every time she disagrees or tells a boring story

11>15>12>13>14>16

You're doing the right thing brah. Become a Salafi Muslim and you can lead an ultra-conservative pious life and lead your kids away from degeneracy. Of course you have to keep them away from the jihadism but in Islam the father has full rights over his family so you have more authority to deal with that kind of stuff.

>full rights over his family so you have more authority to deal with that kind of stuff
cool, so tl;dr convert then forbid jihad don't pray 5 times a day and allow sausage links for breakfast and you've nailed down a hot loyal brown bitch.

Full rights if you follow the religion, otherwise she is allowed to leave you. Islam isn't dumb kek, it has mechanisms to deal with unfaithfulness. However, if you fulfill the basic pillars of it, and its conservative nature, you have leeway with most things (e.g you don't have to take multiple wives, can choose to marry only within your race, etc)

But if you are sincere and faithful, it is a very, very powerful anti-degeneracy tool.