How do we deal with the anime cancer?

How do we deal with the anime cancer?
Anime fans are always incredibly autistic guys that can't even maintain eye contact while stuttering like a complete faggot
they never have good careers, nor girlfriends and this cancer is sweeping through the west, especially with white males making them eternal man children.
who's behind this?
something must be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4&t=3s&index=1&list=PLqAuxZYoYr5-t2Ma3nTMx5-4auEM3_4vy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/17/more-than-40-per-cent-of-japans-adult-singles-are-virgins-says-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess you've never met Rem.

tips on dating an anime girl.
you.
cant.

why are white males refusing grow up, marry and have children? how are we supposed to save the white race like this?

>tips on dating an anime girl.
>you.
>cant.
Ok.
>why are white males refusing grow up, marry and have children? how are we supposed to save the white race like this?
Personally, i don't give a shit. Neither should you.
Live and let live. Go procreate yourself and shut the fuck up, kiddo.

A large number of them are indeed autistic faggots, but I don't think it's because of anime nor do I think the majority of anime watchers are like these autistic faggots.

The kind of people you describe would just find something else to indulge their faggotry.
To put it simply, they're already autistic faggots before they get into anime.

So what we are seeing is similar to a container of water on a hot day's night, It's full of thirsty slugs.
Yet those slugs are from the whole garden hence rather than them representing the majority of water drinkers, they just swarm and give the illusion of a majority when they're actually not.

i know they're kinda autistic before anime, but anime multiplies the effect
if you were autistic 60 years ago, your dad would make you go into the army and then you would come out fine
we are letting young boys do whatever the fuck they want instead of turning them into men.

>How do we deal with the anime cancer?
Gas everybody that browses anime websites like Sup Forums. This includes gassing both you and me. You may disagree with me, but it's for the greater good. Anybody who has anime websites (such as Sup Forums) in their browsing history must die.

Sup Forums has boards, i never went to Sup Forums in my entire life.
i would gas them especially the ones with anime body pillows and waifus

Runescape's official forum has off-topic boards. It's still a runescape forum. Sup Forums is an anime website, we must both die for the greater good.

>Another Morpheus thread
Start calling this kike from 8gag out

True but I think that would be the same if they were left on their own in general.
The best thing you could do is as you say, have the father actually be responsible and break some man into them.

>how do we solve this anime problem on this mongolian cartoongirl imageboard

Sup Forums has nothing do with anime cancer, you have your own containment boards because no one can stand you, fuck to back to Sup Forums

>complaining about anime
>on an anime website
holy shit you are retarded user, did you get dropped on your head as a baby or something?

>mfw I work as a programmer at a government contractor pulling 90k a year
>mfw I'm getting married to a normal, internet/game/anime-agnostic conservative woman next summer.
>mfw I don't care what some nigger on the internet tells me I can't enjoy in my spare time

Post waifus

Sup Forums has boards you insanely stupid motherfucker,
it's like saying
>Mexico is infested with crime and rape
>yeah dude, but i'm japanese we don't have that here
>did you get dropped on your head as a baby or something it's the same planet!
>yeah dude, it is, have heard of different countries?

>"Haha, you guys are stupid! There is no overarching Sup Forums culture"

Actually, there is, and anime is a big part of it. If you don't like, there's always the_dolan

The basis for which was japanese imageboards.

Sorry, stormfag. We were here before you.

You can't deal with it. You let the Vegas and total fags die virgin, and only those who reproduce go on in life

How do we deal with r/efugees that can't adapt to the local culture, make slide threads, and don't belong here?

I know you're against anime, but where do you stand on catgirls (male)?

I'd say that anime itself isn't the problem, but one of many symptoms of a larger issue. These people grow up in broken homes or have negligent parents. They have no substantial role models to look up to and learn from, so they are kept in arrested development. There is no growth of character or productive skills.
Bad parents create loser children. Loser children become bad parents, if they get that far. It's a self-perpetuating snowball of problems and it'll only get worse with neo-feminist, globalist, movements.

fukkin post old-ass anime memes, especially lolis
it'll confuse the fuck out of them

They need to be banished.

Only slimegirls live on

2dreich > 3dreich

Left or right?

your parents must be really proud when it's your birthday and you don't have a gf to bring to dinner, but bodypillows are just like the real thing right?

It's moreless a good way of natural selection. You sucker yourself into this hole where everyone looks down on you, but also embarrass yourself in anime conventions. It comes to moderation, and only those who practice said moderation can go on, or those who actually act like actual people and not some weeb fag to date someone

Kill yourself you disgusting Remfag. You have no taste, I could bisect you instantaneously if I so desired. Pic related, me and my wife Emilia at my party today.

youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4&t=3s&index=1&list=PLqAuxZYoYr5-t2Ma3nTMx5-4auEM3_4vy

A little persuasion goes a long way.

>real women won't date you
>anime girls can't date you
>reeeeeeeee user should forgo both!

Unless you're going to start forcing marriage between 2 people then nothing can be done.

At least lone males with no girlfriends get some tiny joy from their miserable lives.

You know what site you're on right?

we need mandatory army for weebs, after 2 years of discipline, mental and physical training i can assure you they'll be normal productive members of society.

If you hate it so much make your own website Nobody's stopping you, but you'd rather bitch about Anime on an Anime board.

mmm, check the id again broseph. I'm the one who works for the NSA and is getting married next year. I dunno about the other two through. How are you guys doing life-wise? Also, other user was right. We were here long before you. So please, before coming to us and sperging about something you don't understand, >>>/stormfront/

>tips on dating an anime girl.
>you.
>cant.
Why not?

I'll enjoy this Honorary aryan material if I so choose.

women don't want weebs because of the following reasons

>very bad hygiene
>extremely fat or extremely skinny
>shitty interests and hobbies
>no career of future

weebs be like
>why can't i be a fat smelly lazy piece of shit without any future and still get a girlfriend?

Why are you complaining about our Animus when you have far more degenerates shit like SJWs, Fake news CNN, popular (((music))), """science""" guys like Bill Nye, and etc?

cute

This is now an anime tank thread

Why won't anyone tell me the truth! What is Anzu? A boy or a girl?

Good man.

>animus
REEEEEE stop appropriating that word from Jung you fucking weeb

Re:Zero's literally a less edgier, poor man's Now and Then, Here and There desu

>kiddo
You don't get the privilege to call others kids until you finished watching cartoons and old enough to take some fucking pride

aw, thanks user. I'm really excited ;3

At least you're not blaming the Jews this time but when will you dumb faggots learn that degeneracy and decline is a normal part of the cycle of civilization?

Pic related.

off yourself retard. Anime is objectively the best form of art ever created.

because your cancer are spreading through the west contributing greatly to low birth rates
white males are checking out because of this bullshit
guess what, japan is also dying because of it

>More than 40 per cent of Japan's adult singles are virgins.
>Japan already suffers from the world's oldest population and a shrinking birthrate, with the government struggling to incentivize marriage and parenthood.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/17/more-than-40-per-cent-of-japans-adult-singles-are-virgins-says-s/

Roastie getting desperate

damn man this kind of shit makes me feel bad, poor kid.

address the foundations don't go after the symptoms

Hahahahahaha

Stop posting on an anime image board for starters, faggot

>Weeb
can't see the flag with your fat filled face huh
>Jung
Who is that?

Suu is best rapist

You think Anime is the sole reason white guys are saying 'fuck it'?

Is Sup Forums a bad civilization?

>t. Fat roastie with LARP flag

You shall never know.

>using the term roastie
/r9k is the other way around sweetie.

Why are you guys posting off-topic in this anime tank thread?

there is a difference between anime fans and weebs. Weebs tend to be as you describe whereas fans can be regular, productive members of society. I am a fan. I had a stable job for 7 years, which I quit to go back to school. I had a long term (white) girlfriend of 2.5 years who left me for her own reasons that had nothing to do with anime. I am neither fit, nor fat and have tried for more than a year to date without success. I have been on many dates and one night stands over the last year but women seem to lose interest after a few dates. Women don't even know I watch anime because I have no merchandise at my place nor do I ever bring it up. I have realistic standards in women, none of this 101/10 Aryan virgins only bullshit Sup Forums is obsessed with yet it isn't working out.

How has anime contributed to my situation?

Well if gaijins are getting interested in our domestic material then that is not our problem. Also, our birthrates are actually increasing right now and Japan is too overcrowded in the first place.

what are some Sup Forums approved anime

so far i have enjoyed fukumoto's work especially kurosawa

this guy gets it

(((Chan)))

a "roastie" is real m8, your anime will never be, you were born too early for the incredibly immersive matrix style VR to exist, enjoy your hand forever :)

HOW DID YOU GET THIS PICTURE OF ME?

Anime fan here, grew up, married hot Asian, have kids. Life is good. Anime is still superior to faggoty cable TV bullshit

it's not off topic, Anime is a great threat against white birthrates and without white males growing up and reproducing there is no white race
so this is very political.

>templar larper doesn't care about continuing the white race because he has some anime girls to lust over
pottery

My bad.

>polando
>getting anything except buttraped by the Wehrmacht

>le r9k dat way

ROASTIE
O
A
S
T
I
E

NEW
E
W

WEW
E
W

SAGE
A
G
E

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
a real Nazi would gas this faggot in 2 seconds, actual Nazis were upstanding productive mature members of society, they wouldn't tolerate such a degeneracy.

anime has infested your brain to the point where you can even recognize certain flags.

press f to pay respects

it seems you are butthurt, do you want to talk? :)

This is a nice illust. of some T34s with cute animus commanding.

How's this going OP?

Post your cutest anime girl to trigger redditors

It seems you're a faggot do you want to suck my dick :^)

Implying real Nazi's were not buddy-buddy with japan?

You are literally upside down Poland.

you know what is the saddest thing?
that guy isn't even fat or ugly, he could've been a completely normal, happy, married, productive member of a white society, but instead anime cancer infested his mind and that's the result.

>Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Explores the conflicts between democracy, autocracy and monarchy in space.

>Mobile Police Patlabor
In the near future, police officers riding mechs uphold the law and fight everything from disgruntled libtards, commie terrorists, and hippies.

>Kino's Journey
A young traveler and their talking motorcycle go on philosophical journeys to vastly different nation-states with varying cultures, beliefs, traditions, politics and people. It's not afraid to portray some cultures as barbaric or backwards.

>T34
>Shows IS variant tank

This.

go back to memecenter with your polandball cancer you fucking normie

So, which system of government did you like?
The democracy, the autocracy or, the monarchy?

that's because back then Japanese men didn't look like cock sucking feminine faggots.

Hitler was a weeb

But the most beautiful woman ever is 2D. Pic related, the love of my life.

Not my fault that you have an unoriginal flag.