#Blaxit Go back to Africa Akon: 'America was never built for black people'

look what i saw on twitter for hashtag blaxit LOL
it's catching on

twitter.com/hashtag/blaxit?src=hash

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/01/akon-america-africa-201516125736693399.html

bump u cia niggers

amazing

:0
how could this possibly be working
how

They are going to be traded with the white South Africans.

Holy shit some are not fake accounts.They are legit taking it.

minutemen you have my blessing. go forth and spread this meme.

>2015

Could we possibly be in the BEST of all timelines? Are we that lucky?

holy fuck Sup Forums is going to meme the blacks back to africa

If prominent black figures start getting a big following on it, I honestly don't see why not.

Garvey damn near started a revolution, i can imagine what would have happened had he operated on social media.

Really though the big problem is that most niggers probably would go since they have an extremely low ability to comprehend the future, its always been about the funding. the US Govt would have to pay for them to leave. That's about the only way. I think it would have a decent effect if they wrapped it in the guise of reparations.

Niggity nig dump

>top Sup Forums prank of 2016
Trump
>top park of 2017
getting all of the blacks out of America
>top prank of 2018
Creating an all white utopia

And the leftist cucks would probably support it too knowing full well the dangers presented in Africa. They'd support their right to self governance even if it means certain genocide. Maybe we have something we can all agree on after all.

I was wondering what akon was doing this wole time. Gotdamn im gonna buy the album! #blaxit

Imagine them getting all packed on to huge container ships though, just like the olden days. You could get thousands on at a time.

I cummed

>An Australian Shitposting and Black Cock Symposium Imageboard inadvertently saves the western hemisphere and Western Civilization because it garnered lulz out of it

>brazil

could you guys fucking not

lel
Not all of them will leave. Should have done this shit right after the american civil war.

#Blaxit is the most powerful meme ever created.

>"America was never built for black people"
Well, the plantations were. And the occasional scaffold. Aside from that you could argue Africa was never "built" for them either, as they never built anything and did fuck all with the rich resources.

>implying this will happen
>implying niggers are capable of anything other than barking slogans and preaching meaningless semantics
Would be great but let's be realistic.

Could this truly be the answer? They don't leave through intimidation and force, but through being led to believe that they made the decision to leave off of their own volition? Truly this is the best form of persuasion, when somebody feels like they came to a certain truth by themselves.

Somebody start doing blaxodus memes with nigger Moses and trump as pharaoh

if even one of them goes back to Africa because of this, even just to visit, it will be worth it.

It may just redpill them

The wall just got 20ft higher

Checked

They need to go to a good part though, not one where they're going to run into Kony.

>current african American population 13% of US
>Post blaxit >8%
Anything is an improvement

>"When I see African Americans in America dealing with all these issues, my first question is: 'Why don't they just go back home?'"

My sides.

>because they were bored and it was funny
Truly the most fitting epitaph

Africa was historically underpopulated comapred to its massive size due to the harsh climate and limited prospects for agriculture. This made the exploration of resources difficult.

Ikr? Then create an annual holiday to continue the trend until they've all left back to africa

We know ourselves soo well, yet we continue to learn just how powerful we have truly become.

>harsh climate and limited prospects
When the fuck will this meme end? How the fuck did peak south africa happen if the land was soo shit?

lost at psychic gestalt

Called this a while ago pls happen

Brutal, but maybe it will work, it won't work, hope it works though.

They need to "discover" one perfect nation to start a gofundme for.

Its only funny because its unbelievably true.

yes the article is old but they posted it again with the blaxit hashtag. look at the date 6.27

Just made this. Spread, brethren.

user, you forgot to add "on Mars"

Replace the choice is yours with "come home to Africa"

He's smart. He knows the more blacks which flood back to Africa will relatively increase the value of the blacks which stay in various different regards.

OP had to stop somewhere, the character limit is like 5000

Bet you can't make this happen %^)

This. He wants to become rare negroe and increase his value 10 fold with the coal burners and all

God I hope this works. I'll donate to this if it actually happens.

daily reminder mods deletd this but this shit took off amazing

You're never going to get more than a few thousand of the millions to go back.

except they can't afford it cuz dey on dat welfare gibs

Pol likes talking about based black men but akon really is the most based of em all.
He is rich but not nearly as rich as his competitors yet he still donates a comparable amount of money to africa trying to turn it into not a shit hole.
Dude is literally advocating for an ethno state.

I was there when it happened. Fuck I shouldve got in on a screen cap

fund it

If this gets traction, next step should be hashtag fund/their/flight telling cucks to right the wrongs of their ancestors by helping to pay for them to relocate.

To get all niggers on Mars, or create a white utopia on Mars? Cause I'd be good with either of those

What was the post?

This. This could really work...

need to make some white supremacist fake twitters to argue with blaxit so the niggers will dig their heels in even farther.

fake republican twitter elite: NO WE WANT OUR CHEAP LABOR. NIGGERS STAY AND YOU GET A FREE PAIR OF J'S

fake democrat party exec: WE NEED BLACKS FOR THE VOTES. DONT GO NIGGERS. YOU WILL MISS THE EBT BBQ SAUCE

regular white man: YOU NIGGERS COULDNT SURVIVE ON YOUR OWN
black response: oh yeah whitey. watch. u gon be sorry. no more black magic in amerikka. u guys gonna be OVA.

*Every year blacks threaten that they will boycott black friday. They say oh we got so much buying power. we make so much cake. u crackas will go bankrupt without us. they never say how much of that is ebt cash. anyway, turn blaxit into a black activist platform and get the niggers to boycott black friday. it's a win/win because whites will shop in peace without niggers and it will legitimize blaxit and niggers are so dumb they will start fighting for it themselves.

Also, start including #BLM, #blacklivesmatter, and #woke with #blaxit hashtag. Let's shame the people who are against blaxit as not woke and uncle toms. The only way you can be woke is to be for blaxit. WOKE. we will own the word WOKE

Seconded.

That's a few thousand less Democrat votes, less welfare checks, and potentially lives saved from niggerdry. Every little bit helps.

Trips names the alt-right replacement name

Here we are

HEY, post that webm, I lost it and miss it soo.

>"Hey hey, ho ho, Mr Trump let my people go!"
This might work well with the kangz/real israelites crowd

inb4 African countries travelban "Americans"

Who is he?

This is good

Excellent user....excellent

This guy gets it

Further thought why couldn't Trump propose that if you're unhappy here the US will pay you to go where ever you want. Only caveat you must renounce your citizenship.

Who is this semen demon?

Fuck off..he's mine.

if you can get akon, sky is the limit. would love for him to make a woodstock kinda festival for africans to return. it would be amazing

If you're breing real right now faggot and this is really picking up some steam, then you mother fucker!!!! This is the single greatest moment post trump's election bar none.

>mfw this is actually correct

we should make fake twiiters accounts protesting #blaxit saying things like "lazy niggers just dont want to work here" just so black people think that we want them not to leave but its going to make them want to leave even more

A non-coal burning American model

would help if we had "white people" acting scared that them leaving would be really bad for us
Niggers love doing shit if they think whites won't like it.

I mean he did basically supply Africa with electricity.

Send the 15-30% (the most irritating) white women with them, please.

Just tell them the truth
"Nairobi will become a shithole like Detroit thanks to niggers just you wait #MAGA"

>mfw my entire family is liberal
>mfw they will fall for this shit and buy plane tickets to africa
>mfw they won't know what will hit em

Top fucking kek. Damn it yes! Thanks user.

Black people aren't people. They're gorillas

Sad thing is they won't last in Africa no jobs, no money, HIV and AIDS , no water, no food, they talk big but sad thing is if anything they'll probably run to Canada instead where that Cuck Trudeau will let em in.

Give me a name you bastard.

we will make a big boat called the coal burner express. all the dirty miner bitches will go with them

Oh shit, it just occurred to me that the coal burners will leave with the noggers they idolize.
This is peak winning

We don't need to fake anything. Just tell them they're incapable of building a prosperous society and they'll naturally want to contradict you.