Why are white men refusing to grow up to marry and have children?

Why are white men refusing to grow up to marry and have children?
how are we supposed to save the white race like this?

you arent, retard. now stop fucking spamming this shit.

do you even know what spamming means?
ohh that flag, why i'm not surprised it's a rural southern fag.

You have to ask..... Our woman have turned to shit in just 2 generations thanks to progressives, and feminism.

Maybe if you stopped being such a cunt of a roasty jewing the system and insitution of marriage, us guys would consider it.

Have to fix the nest before you can lay the eggs.

>Our woman have turned to shit in just 2 generations thanks to progressives, and feminism

because none of the white girls who chat me up are studying anything besides lib arts or some bullshit and can't even fucking cook a meal but want to spent every night out in the town blowing loads of money. oh, and even after marriage they're always looking for another branch to swing to the moment you stumble so they can run to the court and get half your shit they did nothing to earn besides spread their legs.

my brown girlfriend can cook, studies engineering with me, has sex on demand, doesn't whine about how she's oppressed...

IDK... why has this exact same thread been made every day for the last 4 years?

posting the same fucking lines of text over and over with little to no variation this the definition of spam you dopey little white goy FAGGOT

They keep opening their legs to niggers

Some salty landwhale mad that she dindu nuffin and no good go - I mean guys are left.

I'm grown up, but I refuse to give my money, property & time to some roastie who will just end up screwing me over.

Why mate with white females when asian females are nicer people?

>my brown girlfriend can cook, studies engineering

Ok traitor, you are a disgrace to all your forefather's, congrats.

oh yeah go get married and have kids so she can take half your shit or more later in life when shes bored of you, fuck that shit you can get pussy with a finger swipe now anyways.

you are a pussy, a real man would be able to take any white woman and mold her into his own view

You're not. You're stupid. Ignorant. And fucked. Hitler was your last chance. And you beat him the fuck out.

Enjoy watching the black man rule.

If women want us to act like gents, they need to act like ladies. Women are ruled by emotions, so they're mostly liberals and coalburners.

God tier:
-Asian girls
Good tier
-Black females with white heredity
Shit tier:
-Native American women
Not touching that with a ten foot pole tier:
-White "women"
20 pounds of nope in a 10 pound bag tier:
-Black females that are 100% black
I'd rather eat shards of glass and summon a demon from the darkest depths of hell to play scrabble with tier:
-Poo in loo girls

I'm trying but no one wants to marry me.

Feminism mostly. Now a woman can get caught cheating, devorice her husband, and still get paid alimony. Not to mention the abuse of child support. The power of (false) rape accusations these days is no help either. It's no wonder men don't want to "settle down" like the old days, it's because society does everything it can to destroy the traditional American family.

Because kids suck.

>Can't find a qt virgin
>refuse to marry used goods

Most women are shit user, why bother? The white race doesn't even need birthrates at this point, we just need to close the fucking borders.

I feel you, brother
Virgins

I have a GF and we plan on having a lot of kids, She's a 2nd Generation Pole who never went to college. She's a 8/10 and really loyal and submissive. I don't know if marriage will be the best due to our fucked laws but that won't prevent us from having kids anyways. I made a steady amount of money and I'm pretty wealthy. We plan on moving into a bigger house pretty soon. Me and her currently live with my parents in the meantime.

Kids only suck if you're an ignorant twat who blames all children over some snot nosed shit at a restaurant. I plan on raising my kids to be well behaved.

this really. a Sup Forums mod banned me for spam because I posted a party rockers thread. even when there were no others on the board at the time.

10/10 this guy's never left his hometown.

>how are we supposed to save the white race like this?

I don't know, that's your problem not mine. It's much easier once you stop caring.

Or even touched a woman intimately

Go MGTOW.

35yr guy here.
Children cost money.
I can clown around in my sports car and take drugs willy nilly w/o kids, while my cia wife (the fucking liar... I know... missy...) makes money.
Fuck having kids, and if I do, I'm just going to try to impregnate as many women as possible to piss off the feds. They hate my genes as I'm not a bot.
May they all die of cancer.

>implying I'm not about to marry my white virgin gf

Married with children pure white anglo. My gen X brother on the other hand is a MGTOW faggot that is currently dating a mongoloid.

Its not white women its man that are cucks and fuckboys who are no longer like old school man

I plan to remain a single virgin for my entire life.

>God tier:
>-Asian girls
do you have any fucking idea how annoying asian women are? DO YOU??

M G T O W
G
T
O
W

Whats the point? You have 1, 2, 3 kids. The government and UN brings in 100 million niggers and arabs every decade. The world wants us dead and no one is redpilled or brave enough to spark real change

So why don't you speak out about it and target the people who are doing it directly? Make youtube videos and call people out directly.

Youtube videos...yeah like we dont have enough of those. Youtube videos will surely stop the jews destroying us. There needs to be calamity, actual physical change in the form of blood for anything to happen. Fucking youtube...what a joke. Just enjoy the ride unless someone talented, smart, and brave enough actually does trigger a change in mentality and calls upon an army to destroy those leading us off the cliff. Im not the guy, youre not the guy, these youtube chucklefucks arent the guy

>you are a disgrace to all your forefather's
oh, and she speaks english better than you can.

>you are a pussy, a real man would be able to take any white woman and mold her into his own view
Uhh maybe in the 50s but not with feminism and other CIA bullshit breaking up families and discouraging any kind of sustainable commitment.

can I please be you? poles are based af, just watch your car if things turn sour

nice tits bad face

I was wanting to save yet another bait pic but you failed bad, OP

Find GOD, get a girl who's devoted to Christianity and marry the fuck out of her.

Stop being a FUCKING PUSSY ASS NEET KEK AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE.

Was planning on doing this with an 8.5/10 German Pentecostal (idek user) girl but as soon as girls find out you weren't born into the religion they (girls and their families of any religion) lose their shit because you're "not the real thing"

Still can't believe they fucked up her face.

IDK. But that is a problem. And I don't mean that in a racist way. What I mean is that there is nothing wrong with being white, or with wanting to propagate being white. The left thinks that it is the most unholy of sins and that the white guys must be bred out. Whites are projected to become a minority in the forties. So it is a problem to be dealt with.

it's not the men who refuse to do so, it's the women who focus on career instead of family because feminism told them to.

there are a few among us (myself included) who have succeeded in finding a stay at home mom who can raise a family but it's hard to find nowadays

why do you think most couples only have 1 or 2 kids? try raising a family when both parents work full time, it's possible, but it's the shittiest life there is. It's easier with no kids (or just 1 is not so bad), so that's what people do.

Do you people ever get tired of making the same threads every single day?

Because you converted out of convenience you idiot, not out of a true change of heart.

>too risky to engage with because the colleges and universities are all programming our women to be venomous men-hating feminazis and trying to understand their insane ideology will make you want to fucking neck yourself
>too risky to approach because everything is a microaggression these days
>too risky to fuck because you can be thrown in jail on her word alone for 'rape' if she regrets it in the morning
>too risky to marry because she can take half your worldly goods and wealth or more even if you have a prenup, and definitely if kids are involved
>to risky to have kids with because if she ditches your ass for the next cock that catches her fancy (she will) she takes the kid, who you will never see again, and you're on the hook for child support for years, literally money disappearing out of your hands before your eyes and there's nothing you can do about it, have fun making ends meet with half your fucking income vanishing into that whore's pockets for years to come

Gee I fucking wonder why no one wants to bother with women right now

Ban this faggot

To risky to fuck is the hardest black pill of them all. I banged a chick I met, actually was one of the types who said she saved the pussy for marriage so I pounded away at her butthole all night...the next day she said it hurt and threatened to call the cops and say I raped her. I lost $200 that day, treating her like a princess and taking her out to places to make her feel better, by her demand. At the end of the day she forgave me and laughed it off, like my girth was amazing. Never messaged her back and thats what woke me up to how shit modern girls are.

The key, I think, is finding someone who wasnt raised in western culture...you can guarantee anyone born past 1980 in america, canada, or europe is a complete degenerate fucked in the head

>Why are white men refusing to grow up to marry and have children?

Millennials and Gen Z men have no concept of social skills, more gays, college/housing debt, women are becoming more difficult to deal with, and in the modern capitalist economy kids are expensive.

>how are we supposed to save the white race like this?

Let the system die, embrace survivalism, and try to become autonomous as possible.

Not an idiot, just atheist. Don't care for horse shit blind faith. My whole world isn't going to change and override all my past experiences because I met some girl I like.

Blame my narcissist mother and my doormat father. If I ever get married/have kids it will be thousands of miles away from them where they can't poison my kids with their bullshit. As of right now I'm enjoying watching my mother in particular sweat because of my refusal to play the game. She's GAGGING for grandkids. She thinks I should just settle for any busted bitch and tie myself down to a family life I don't really want, just so she can have grandkids to pour her toxins into. Fuck that. She won't get to own a single piece of whatever life I build when I get the fuck outta here.

Of course there is no guarantee that kind of life will even happen far away from here anyway, so...

Reminder that pic related was a redpill of truth in the most redpilled movie ever.

Marriage, even dating is "your woman AND the state vs. you"
she can basically hold you hostage and call a cop whos ready to white knight at any time.

"Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintainance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

Westernized asians are uglier versions of white women, user

It all started in the 1950s when white people started rejecting Christianity in favor of more secular worldviews. Bastard children were normalized so was pre-marital sex, women started demanding more rights and men just gave them those rights. It can all be retraced back to the fact that 60 years ago white people decided to leave God because they were too comfortable in their homelands. Now degeneracy is celebrated in the streets of our cities and protected by constitutional rights.

The only way to end it is through fascism or strict application of rules such as no hymen no ring, but even that won't guarantee restoration of strong white countries.

Atheistic human beings = most degenerate scum on Earth
Monotheists sharing the same faith at one geographical location = good people who build nations