Brit/pol/ race relations edition

>some links no one reads
>Michael Bond, Paddington Bear creator and author dies aged 91
theguardian.com/books/2017/jun/28/paddington-bear-author-michael-bond-dies-aged-91

>Six face charges over Hillsborough disaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/hillsborough-six-suspects-face-criminal-charges-disaster-prosecutors/

>No final Grenfell death toll "this year"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40434741

>Northern Ireland secretary warns over talks deadline
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40424927

>Immigration detainees (illegal immigrants) bring legal challenge to what has been described as £1 an hour "slave wages"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/immigration-detainees-legal-challenge-slave-wages

>Number 10 reveals public sector pay cap under review - after Theresa May "hears the message" that voters are "weary"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/queens-speech-labour-pmqs-theresa-may-live/

>Bank of England chief says it is not time for an increase of interest rates
theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/28/bank-of-england-deputy-interest-rate-mpc-cunliffe-mark-carney

>Man hit by bus while walking street, proceeds to walk into pub and have a pint
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40415292

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/28/paid-leave-vote-funding-brexit-public-inquiry
archive.is/BwU0N
archive.is/GA4UK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Karen

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Cardiff in July to start a new life in the England!I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to Britain! Any of you bongs want to meet up at the local pub for a warm pint next month? I'm gonna be a Brit!

if you're in the mood to be really annoyed:

>Should the EU referendum result be annulled? For the past year I’ve been arguing that this would mean defying a democratic decision – even if it was informed by lies. Democracy is not negotiable. But what if this was not a democratic decision? What if it failed to meet the accepted criteria for a free and fair choice? If that were the case, should the result still stand? Surely it should not.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/28/paid-leave-vote-funding-brexit-public-inquiry
archive.is/BwU0N

congrats lad, what kind of job?

Just curious, how old are you and what's your BMI oh Lord of melodrama?

Fuck off we are full.

Fuck race relations desu, I just want my future kids to be happy in their homeland.

Fucks sake. This is getting USSR tier.
>vote until you get the right result

Why hasn't the Cuckdian been burnt to the ground yet?

Israel is fucked pham
save and post in the future if you like it

oh and also, Israel will literally will not budge in negotiations

saw it in an Israeli water documentary..Israel is responsible for breakdowns of all talks

ohayouuuu

just had a look at the ole memory banks. A kid at my primary school would bully me all the time and one day he was doing it in a park nearby the school and some paki kicked a football at his head and made him cry.

That paki would grow up to die. Do not be fooled by anecdotes, the exception is not the rule. Even the Fuhrer said every German would have "their" Jew who wasn't like the rest but one of the good ones, that might be the case but it is not sustainable.

Or EU tier a la 2nd Irish referendum.

Got a link? Preferably archived? For some reason that is coming up as something an ant would need to go and get his glasses for.

Anyone here remember the night of Brexit?

I still feel that energy sometimes when thinking about the future, though it won't really hit till we leave formally.

Based Anne Marie Waters is a dank Kekistani memeposting Magapede.

We have to meme her into Number 10 Downing Street.

Praise Kek. Shadilay!

>im a political activist

well what a false flag

Uh

What the fuck is this post?

Can someone translate? What the fuck

We want Anne Marie Waters to be elected leader of UKIP. She is incredibly anti-muslim.

God you complete slut. With that flag and that trip you're just asking for my throbbing user (you). You little tart. You're just begging for attention so hard I can see it running down your leg. When I'm done with you you'll have a face like a painter's radio and an arse like the channel tunnel, and you'll love it like the needy little whore you are.

Not annoyed. I knew we were never going to leave no matter what the vote. I kept asking "why would they let us leave?" and no one was able to give me an answer outside of MUH VOTE.

I actually got a job in Welsh government!

They liked my resume so they're paying for me to come and live there for 5 years (I picked a countryside home naturally) and give advice on how to improve trade relations with the EU should Brexit talks fail and Wales vote to secede from Britain.

try this

archive.is/GA4UK

This is almost stupid enough to be true.

Then you'll have to become a member of UKIP - so that you can vote for her

I-I do. very tired in my exam because of it. it was worth it desu

Why does she look so evil?

> Wales vote to secede from Britain.

is that way, you need to learn how to LARP better

I mean it's a precautionary measure but they're still going to pay me 68k per year

>she knows

it's only precautionary if a Brexit deal isn't good for Wales

nothing to worry about lad

Take some time to look into her beliefs and political activism and you might find out why.

This Mair is a perculair man. Very much sounds like he just broke.

Its pasta ya tit

I'm twenty-eight. Why? And BMI? No idea, haven't eaten much lately, but it's not so much an issue when we somehow survived off bread and boiled turnips.

Fantastic m8. Sounds like an extremely specific job for a very specifically qualified person, given how incredibly those skills are to be found in a Yank, you must be one super special individual indeed. Now fuck off and play pretend elsewhere. Try /qst/

I got lucky lol

I wonder (((who))) is behind this far right terrorist

She doesn't have regular internal organs she just has a writhing black mass of glistening worms and a buzzing ferocity of insects.

Tommy Mair knew that she was a creature of the deep. That's why he had to stop her.

I haven't heard you moan yet so I'm not sure if that's you user.

>
It's such a random act. Im honestly surprised it happened the way it did. I don't think it was a conspiracy but it's just so peculiar. I reckon he would eventually have snapped if we had a referendum on baked beans.

Her husband has certainly milked her death for political capital

its strange isn't it?

its like he has no remorse either

48% of the country has milked her death for political capital.
Doesn't detract from your point though, it wasn't exactly graceful conduct from him.

who is this

do you have any short anime grills

wow look on bbc four it's more brits blaming americans for racism and segregation

How fucking thick are you two? Fucking newcunts are giving us a bad name

>tfw thank goodness Sup Forums is just satire.

I mainly deal in Honokas desu

Hear that goyim!

they're coming for you loners with nazi images

Some women have dicks. GET OVER IT!

That is your fault.

We had the white man's burden. Now we're burdened with niggers.

That's not a woman.

Oops meant for

Of course it is. No one could hold any of these views today. I mean come on it's 2017.

Lads I dunno how to feel about this. You keep hearing "based DUP" shite and how they will help bring the Tories back to a proper form of conservatism.

But then I see this. Like they care about flag an awful lot in NI and they have (((their))) flag above their own and the union flag.

That's very transphobic of you lad

>hey we used carribeans as cannon fodder during WWII
>BUT we let them stay here and get an education!!
>Due to British education these blacks went on to be extremely well known in their respective countries' independence movements!

>yet Brits still blame America for breaking up the commonwealth

Fuck you guys. Seriously

you are literally the stereotypical brit, see

DEFEND THIS BRITKEKS

THIS WAS BEFORE SEGREGATION WAS BANNED

BRITS=KEKS

Look at this face and tell me she is not a servant of Ialdobaoth.

What are you doing? They want to be left alone. They're reserved and they don't take well to us barging in their threads. Fucking yankees, stop giving us a bad name.

Unlike you we always educated our brown folk. Usually this was done in country. Some even came here for it. Then went home. That those same people were prominent in independence movements is of no consequence. Well educated articulate people will seek to rise in politics and are smart enough to see which way the wind is blowing.

American efforts to break up the commonwealth were concerted, systematic, and like everything your fat fingers touch, have caused no end of trouble.

I think it's mainly about triggering taigs

>my ancestors...

>I don't think it was a conspiracy but it's just so peculiar.

I tend to agree with you there user. Sometimes bad stuff happens, and the mental gymnastics it takes to get to a conspiracy is often more far-fetched than cold hard facts.

While I appreciate the compliment, shouldn't you be learning Spanish or perhaps rubbing both your IQ points together to try to make fire before Jamal steals one of them?

OWO...what's this? A dixie flag in Northern Ireland?

Illiterate.

And she had ugly feet.

>Praise Kek. Shadilay!

I forget who said it but the the real world will always be stranger than fiction, whether through providence or those billion monkeys at a billion type writers.

That her death was used for political gain, much like Grenfell, is yet another reason to be extremely suspicious of the left.

Welshfag here
Croeso i Cymru, Burgerdoodle. Good luck in your job, you folks are welcome, keep our nation pure.

>why did she look so evil

Fixed that for you, user.

Most of the American South was settled by Scots and potatoes.

If I was to describe her in one word it would be 'cant count'

Requesting Hitchens milk memes please and thank you

No, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to discribe her, not describe her you fucking pleb.

>Unlike you we always educated our brown folk.
cuck

It must be awful being American. No matter your educational achievements all you need to do is open your mouth and everyone assumes based on previous experience that the collective intelligence in a
the room just lowered.

You're educating me on Gnosticism now lad kek. It is all very peculiar I agree - but my post was just being protective of you as a fellow Sup Forumsack in your satire.

Sweet sign! Is that you?

Great to have another based dank Kekistani here on Brit/pol/. Shadilay, brother!

Scots, just scots. The north are the ones infested with catholic potatoes which have displaced the wasp community that once predominated the northeast.

>inviting yankees into your country
You're going to regret this.

moar

>American efforts to break up the commonwealth were concerted, systematic, and like everything your fat fingers touch, have caused no end of trouble.
WAAAAAHHHH THE BREAKUP OF THE COMMONWEALTH WASN'T THE FAULT OF THE BRITS LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE

you're a fucking faggot if you believe this

America is the ultimate empire. Brits literally cannot compete with our abundance of resources, money, and work ethic.

You are literally a non country these days

Ireland is a confusing place with flags....

I was over there for a stag party and went to GAA match, which is a Catholic sport and they had the Confederate flags out in the stands for whoever the other team were that was playing against Dublin.

And then the Nazi flag out when I've heard them criticising the Republicans for being neutral in the second world war...

Very confusing place. Maybe we should just leave them to themselves.

Best you can do?
Unlike your farm equipment the rulers of respective countries were educated at Eton and Oxford to further cement British rule. Effective schooling was instituted in India and Africa to encourage development and make for better markets to trade with and more useful subjects. As Midas was to gold, the US is to shit.

What happened here I wonder?

g-goodnight senpais...

Goodnight lad - sleep tight.

Ah. You're one of those.

You are going to wobble your flab like an elephant seal in a mating display and loudly proclaim a non existent superiority which you yourself had no hand in creating.

you are literally a non country

your PM begs our President for a trade deal after he caused the Brexit she wasn't prepared for

America owns the seas. Britain owns nothing. Britain doesn't even own the commonwealth, as they are so desperate to please America that they allow our corporations to set up facilities there.

Britain is nothing but a spec in history of what was once something great, but now takes a backseat to America.

I think I'm dying
How long will I rot before the NHS notices

See

NONCOUNTRY
O
N

C
O
U
N
T
R
Y

Soz m8 I have no more

I've heard of cases of up to and over a year where some friendless pensioner has decomposed in a bed sit.

>America is the ultimate empire. Brits literally cannot compete with our abundance of resources, money, and work ethic.
Shut up you cunt. Flint, Michigan cannot get clean water and you're on here bragging about abundance of money? May I remind you we are also TRILLIONS in debt because you blue state yankees can't get your shit together with tax policies? Just fuck off from here.

Night.

>mutt reduced to autistic screeching.

Par for the course.