youtube.com/watch?v=KtxTH5ZkPPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE JEWS

They are one.

Easily diversity.

Latvia.

Why are those mutually exclusive

The one that made both happen.

degeneracy wouldnt exist on a grand scale if white people werent stupid enough to fall for the diversity meme

kikes

They're both the same thing, basically.

Flag checks out.

Diversity IS degeneracy, so the question is pointless.

Degeneracy gave way to diversity.
The native populations had to get so mentally weak and spiritually bankrupt for them to decide that "diversity" was a virtue in & of itself....

so, the answer is degeneracy

I want to say that degeneracy eventually led to diversity.

Germany

Diversity brings degeneracy. You target the cause, not the effect.

Jud en

Flag also checks out, both Nazism and Islam are failed ideologies that rely on scapegoating others, avoid them at all costs.

Women.

Women.

Jews

Diversity can fuel degeneracy.

The Jews of course

i should have said this

deleting my fp

Definitely diversity, and it's the bigger long term problem too, degeneracy is a sickness, diversity is a death sentence

I see two words that both mean Jew.

t. MGTOW divide and conquer kike shills

2nd post best post there is no other answer

Correct.

1) Kikes.
2) "Diversity" (see 1.)
3) Degeneracy (see 1.)

The British. And The Jews.

But the British ARE Jews.

So, the Jews...

Giving negros and women more rights. Prove me wrong.

The father of degeneracy

this I must say

Jews are pushing for those two

You shouldn't have asked, this is just another opportunity for Sup Forums euphoric virtue-signalling and circle-jerking about how the ""(((Jews)))"" are to blame for everything.

You can't expect too much from these people, they think the inner sanctum of Truth is lazily recycled Nazi scapegoating.

They all have a lifespan. There's no such thing as a successful civilization. That's why we aren't Romans.

This.

"Diversity" is not just promoting large numbers of nonwhites, it's pushing for inclusion of degenerate lifestyles to become accepted

i got disappointed when I realised this wasn't a poll raid thread. :(

Wow, a leaf, thanks for stopping by and shitting up the place like always. Don't you have a fagflag to hide behind.

Capitalism is driving them both. The economy needs to keep growing, but what happens once you've saturated the domestic market with goods? One way to keep expanding is to bring in more people, and the other way is to introduce more and more things to do and spend money on.

Show results OP

>both
Some views simply cannot coexist. This is why we had a confederate system prior to the civil war. Think of it as a marriage. If there are minor differences, the the couple can work past them, but they'll always be a problem. If the differences are too major, then there must either be a divorce, or it will ultimately lead to violence.

I agree with this.
It went as such:
>minority rights movement
>women's suffrage
>end of segregation
>sexual revolution(degeneracy)
>Women rights movement
>war on Christianity
>roe v wade
>families destroyed through divorce
>gay rights(acceptance of degeneracy)
>celebration of "diversity"
>immigration changes(more diversity)
>war on white males
>rapid deterioration of societal values
>9/11 loss of freedoms
Etc.

Degeneracy breeds diversity, and vice versa. That is a chicken and egg question.

You are in every thread. Busy busy!

Weimar was incredibly degenerate and there was no diversity

Diversity brings degeneracy

UR MUM

she needs to add an option for this

JUDEN!

>no Jews option
Shit survey desu.

C. No jobs, loss of hope for the future, and resulting drug addiction.

Lets keep pretending its the gays and muslim terrorists who kill less americans per year than die choking on french fries, it makes for better memes.

Becoming too apologetic and pandering to everyone. Stop feeling guilty for colonialism or bullshit "white guilt". Become more warlike and assertive. Be unafraid of confronting geopolitical foes

She's so beautiful

Provide evidence of said decline.

The destruction of the family and birth of the single parent family is directly related to homosexualality and drug addiction.

definitely degeneracy, because diversity is degenerate

>just another opportunity for Sup Forums euphoric virtue-signalling and circle-jerking, said the increasingly nervous man for the 75th time this week

Jews

Degeneracy as you mean it has been apart of Westen Culture from the start, from soldiers in WW2 entertaining themselves with crossdressing cabaret to the earliest Vikingr invaders dying their hair to make it blond-er.
Generally degeneracy leads to higher brith rates and a more pro active culture so Degeneracy cant be a factor in the decline of the west, if anything we in the west are living off time borrowed from our degenerate practices.

Diversity in itself isnt to blame either, on a basic level a diverse genetic/culture pool is a good thing in a civilisation because it allows for dialect from different perspectives.

The problem the west faces today is that we refuse to stand up for ourselves, we let other cultures run amok with no response except that from the counter-culture that has recently become known as the Alt Right

>DAE

Kind of reminds me of a classroom full of children enthusiastically yelling back what the teacher taught them to memorize:

>Where does the sun go at night, children?
>THE JEWS STOLE IT!

Stupid fucking lemmings.

gas yourself you chink gook cunt

>dark-skinned people made me suck cock
youtube.com/watch?v=KtxTH5ZkPPA

> Diversity in itself isnt to blame either, on a basic level a diverse genetic/culture pool is a good thing in a civilisation because it allows for dialect from different perspectives.
You must be a leftist to hold such an ignorant view of the term "diversity". Or you thinking is clouded or something. "Diversity" is just internal competition over resources, "minorities" get priority in order for it to exist. It IS what you say here:
> The problem the west faces today is that we refuse to stand up for ourselves, we let other cultures run amok with no response except that from the counter-culture that has recently become known as the Alt Right

I get what you are saying on the level of being able ot compare and contrast but you can do that on a global scale with nation states. "diversity" is just taking away from the native population and Islamists know this and have exploited it in each nation of the EU as a"minority" when there are more Muslims living there than Hungarians... or many other nations populations.

The answer is Diversity and it's degenerative influence. "black culture" (Americanized "look-at-me" culture imported via European blacks emulating American Blacks because that is where the attention/money is at) is degenerate. The same way a drunk mentally regresses into a child that wants attention. It has had a MASSIVE negative effect.

That's the same answer. One begets the other.

Diversity is caused by degeneracy (destruction of family unit).

Chicken and the egg.
Diversity brings degeneracy. (New world)
And degeneracy brings diversity. (Europe)

Ethnic diversity lowers social cohesion while cultural diversity increases innovation.

The correct answer is feminism.

TIED

Feminism is degenerate

Diversity because that what allowed degerates to flourish in the first place.
That too.

this and the french revolution

/thread

the nsa

I would disagree mate, actually think its the complete opposite, Cultural practises such as instilling a work ethic and education increase innovation, these things generally suffer or come apart completly when a nation is host to multiple conflicting cultures.
Ethnicity is inherant, culture is learned, the best example I can come up with at this minute would be the second generation Sihks whos parents came here after WW2 fleeding the shitstorm that was India learning to govern itself. Those guys are more fuckin English than me! They speak a clearer queens snd actually play cricket an shit

diversity caused degenerecy

Yep
Kikes

> you must be a leftist
Was raised in a firm Labour household during the Blair years so well done, good guess mate.
However I am well aware of the 'Diversity' push in the media and how it has basically become a byword for 'fuck it lets abandon all the noble ideals we hold, because thas rasmism' and am beyond uncomfortable with it, to the point where i financially support the very small minority of Labour candidates who break the party chain and advocate for tighter controlls for immigration.

The best thing you said though was about the EUs response to the migrant Crisis. An utter shambles, that has'nt just damaged our social cohesion and put stress on already overburdened social systems. It has broken one of our highest English Liberal ideals; the idea that a man can come fleeing from his governments tyranny and be safe in England has been compromised beyond repair. we can no longer fulfill the promise that a gay athiest arab or turk or whatever would be safe if he rejected his culture and came around to ours, because ours to so weak at the moment.

Our culture needs positive re-inforcment, it needs us to be True Englishmen again! and spread it far and wide!

This desu

diversity is a part of degeneracy though so it's redundant

This, definitely this.. people underestimate or simply are unaware of how important and pivotal of an event that was in history

Leafs. Followed closely by Jews

Shhhh... talking about diversity like this isn't looked at too kindly around here, just go back to being an online racist and be a good person in real life

The slaughter of Alphas through Kike wars

agreed

One beget the other.