Will she run in 2020?

>Implying she would just give up on her lifelong dream

I hope so.
For the keks of course.

Implying she has any say in the matter.

So we can kick her ass again

its.her.turn.

I doubt she'll be able to walk in 2020 ; bitch is a mess compared to Obama times

We should start a Twitter campaign to help her run again. Trick the DNC into nominating her for the umpteenth time so that we can bring about the greatest BTFO in political history.

she'll be in jail

are all 4 of them kikes?

We can hope, if you can't beat a bright orange toupee wearing clown, who managed to turn his small investment of 1 mil into less than he would have received from handing it to one of those 'make me rich money man' firms, the republicans could probably nominate the queen of England and still win by a landslide.

She isn't simply non-electable, she wouldn't even be accepted in an already established totalitarian state. She could be the heir to the kim dynasty and the norks would revolt without any outside assistance.

oh god please. please do it you old cunt. the trumpenreich will live for a glorious thousand years if she runs again

Putin won't let her.

Hope so, I want an easy Trump victory

those "make me rich money man" would take your money and laugh

Trump can be retarded at times but he knows business

The Democratic party isnt that stupid

This is one way to force submission to islam, acceptance of islam.

No...it's gonna be that super liberal feminist xalifornia senator. Think her name is kamela harris.

She'll win the dnc nomination, but not syre if she'll beat republicans.

>Malala Yousa-fucking Idiot

Gets me everytime

Kamala Harris will be the Dem candidate in 2020.

She also ruined it for all women to try

A side of beef cant run. Just sayin.

Serious question: If she is their nominee, what are her chances against Trump?

This scares me.

We talking about the same party?

Democrats won't run a candidate in 2020 - majority of them will be dead or shall surrender when they lose the civil war in 2018-2019.

Political map will be pic related.

According to the last election, Democrat Resistance is only 25% or less of total US population. Most law enforcement, National Guard, and governor's are on the people's side. And from the latest attacks made by Resistance members it's clear they have little to no military training.

Their resistance can only be possible with force. Something of which they cannot perform.

democucks are in serious disarray. they'll run a mediocre candidate because they know they will lose.

rurunrunnn run runnn

No