HAPPENING - George Pell expected to be charged with child sex offences

>Cardinal George Pell, Australia's highest ranking Catholic will face up to three serious sex assault charges, including at least one count of rape.
>Cardinal Pell is the third most senior Catholic at the Vatican, where he is responsible for the church's finances.
Catholic Church taking a huge hit right now
Police just made their statement.

archive.is/ooRnS

archive.is/QqeSY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1J8VvMmV36o
iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-news-24/NS1413V001S00#playing
abc.net.au/news/2016-07-27/george-pells-career-in-the-catholic-church/7665036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>are alleged to have occurred in Ballarat in the 1970s.
>in the 1970s
Isn't there a statute of limitations on this kind of thing?

yeah, it's a witch hunt. they've been at him for decades because he's a conservative

>catholic priest
>sex assault and rape
Why I'm not surprised?

Fuck off, we both know you are from that thread Mr. ViKang

Fuck the Cucktholic Church

wut?

unlike the kiddies godtards piddle, he's untouchable

>another ViKang
*tips*
We both know what I am talking about.

Was he at least fucking women? As long as there weren't altar boys involved, I don't give a fuck.

No, I don't know what you are talking about, nigger. I'm Catholic myself and this shit is embarassing. Isn't it a (((coincidence))) that only catholic priests rape kids?

judaism 2.0 strikes again

>defending Cucktholics

Your Pope literally licks the feet of Muslims.

Catholic cucks will defend this

Where I was defending our Pope you idiot?Because everyone knows muslims and rabbis don't touch kids.

he wasn't fucking anyone. he's a pretty decent guy
his story is pretty cool, was prefect in his school, played footy for Richmond (national team), tells women straight that the church doesn't want them in the clergy, refused and kicked out gays - that's why he was asked to go to rome
it's good to know that within the ranks there are still pious conservatives in our church

>B-BUT MUSLIMS
>B-BUT JEWS

How about you stop raping kids

>inb4 some catholocuck blames Luther

Good!
Send that sick cunt to hell. Everyone in australia knows this guy is a guilty fuck.

>he defends muslims and jews now
wew

I'm talking about christianity. You don't hear about rapes of protestant pastors and orthodox patriarchs. Stop being blind idiot who mindlessly follows what priest says on Sunday masses.

Jesus, will you now say "my Christianity is better than yours!"?

>t. low IQ christcuck

fuck off mate, how does everyone know that? does he look the part? is that evidence enough?

No, all Christians believe in the same thing, there is no better or worse Christian. I'm just saying that you should read the Bible and think about it yourself instead of blindly trusting what priests say.

>another tipper

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE TURNING AWAY FROM RELIGION

FFS CATHOLICS GET IT TOGETHER

ABC has got full coverage running within minutes, they've clearly had all their tapes and coverage pre-made since the police announced a few weeks ago that they'd be making an announcement shortly. It's probably been organised carefully so that the media can strike a big as blow as possible, i.e. trial by media. Not really that controversial when you consider the people in charge of both VicPol and ABC, they're both archetype sjw''s now and have been for some time.

It's pretty sad if there are genuine victims in this or any other alleged case because the whole victim advocate side of the controversy is without any real ethics and must be doubted. They've spent decades shaping debate to focus on the Catholic Church and ignore every other institution which is responsible for just as much abuse and cover-up. There has been a campaign to actively subvert the Church since the 60's and this is the culmination of that effort.

The ultimate irony is you have homosexual paedophiles abusing young boys and then you get homosexual advocates undertaking a witch hunt to attack the Church hierarchy.

>FFS CATHOLICS GET IT TOGETHER
>implying we can do anything with priest of antichrist as head of Church.

>tfw child molestation is such a widespread problem a random religious debate features a man who claims to have been molested as a child on one side and a man accused of child molestation on the other
youtube.com/watch?v=1J8VvMmV36o

iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-news-24/NS1413V001S00#playing

yeah I know, they've been out for his head for years

What do shintoists know that we don't??

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-27/george-pells-career-in-the-catholic-church/7665036

his story
>1966 he was ordained as a Catholic priest
>founding member of the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria
>chairman at the Church's international aid agency Caritas Australia in 1988 and continued in the role until 1997
>opposed the ordination of female priests, was anti-divorce and anti-abortion and also refused communion to gay activists
>took over the position of Archbishop of Melbourne in 1996
> established the Catholic Church's Melbourne Response, for responding to child sexual abuse claims
>Pope John Paul II appointed Cardinal Pell to the Sacred College of Cardinals
>he was awarded the Centenary Medal by the Australian Government
>embroiled in a stoush with New South Wales politicians over a bill that would allow stem cell research
>threatened to refuse communion to MPs who voted in support of the bill
>In 1990 he said: "Homosexuality — we're aware that it does exist. We believe such activity is wrong and we believe for the good of society it should not be encouraged."
>spoken out against the use of abortion drug RU486
>"We are not interested in denying the extent of misdoing in the Catholic Church," he said.
>He also said abuse victims should be able to sue the Church

"There are many smorgasbord Catholics who choose a bit of this and that … my business as bishop is to proclaim the whole of the message," he said.

He wants to do something about it and the public crucify him

according to that graph, not much

They're going after him because he's high up, nothing more. I mean it doesn't help that he's conservative, but the 'victim advocates' goal is to subvert and destroy the Church. They don't care about victims, they don't care about the personality of any person they destroy in the process of achieving their goal.

he's a tool they could be using if they really cared. he wants an outcome more than pretty much anyone in the church.