Why can't women like this fall for a hard and honest working guys like electricians of carpenters? they make good money...

why can't women like this fall for a hard and honest working guys like electricians of carpenters? they make good money. they can be educated. yet they will never be equal to doctors, lawyers or even economists who are useless fucks. this girl will always pick a doctor, lawyer or an economist before a farmer, even though farmer could be rich as fuck.

why is that?

Brains not Brawn.
Horsepower not Manpower.
Progress.

They do dude what the fuck planet are you living on, I work for a hardware store and the contractors always have hot as fuck wives/girlfriends because they're loaded and they tend to be way more alpha than people with like office jobs. I mean they're nuts senpai they'll hit on peoples wives right in front of their faces and the men stand they're like dolts

why are white cocks so tiny compared to brown ones?

makes ya think

>why can't women like this
Imma stop you right there. All women are trash. The sooner you realize this the faster we can move on

Im an electrician and I have a gf like that.
Its not hard dude, you just need to learn to talk to women and of course

>BE A FUCKING MAN

It's called hypergamy.

Women don't want to date men who are less educated or earn less than they do.

reddit

you forgot the :
>be yourself

why do faggots always need to bait-post with zero-sum bullshit like this? why is nu-Sup Forums stupid enough to believe this narrative? why do nu-males always fawn over make-up caked coal burners?

Well, why can't you look like Chris Hemsworth?

They don't?

I'm a master electrician and my wife is a microbiology professor. She's not bringing home more than I do, but it's pretty close. We've got 5 kids and marriage hasn't been trouble even when I had a bum year (broke my shoulder on-site - had to be out 10 months) and she was the temp. breadwinner.

Not sure where this meme comes from. Women like masculine and assertive men with a work ethic. What you do and how much you make doesn't matter a whole lot unless you're making absolute shit wages and purposefully avoiding any kind of responsibility.

That bitch ain't even that hot.

she's as hot as highly educated women can get. that's the point. farmer can fuck a stupid model, but farmer can NEVER and i repeat, NEVER, fuck an educated and hot girl like this.

get it, fag?

This is not about current events or politics.

Should be banned. Mods?

>Doris Bogunovic

Sorry, it's Ivana Butoroc

Women date up but that doesn't necessarily mean financial status. If you are popular, capable and confident then women who make more than you will be attracted to you because you are looked up to by people around you. Women let men decide who is at the top of the hierarchy and then they go for the men that has been chosen as superior.

A poor person can outshine and demand more respect than a rich one.

>"educated" women
think you mean jew indoctrinated slut

Because they've been funneled into dumbed-down bachelor programs to accommodate a now majority female university student body. They have the trappings of a college education, and the upper middle class social standing that it implies, so they demand men that they perceive to be of the same class (while simultaneously waxing Marxian about the injustice of class divisions). Little do they know that their low-bar 21st century BA in psychology doesn't hold a candle to the academic requirements of even a 3rd rate university 60 years ago, and that their perceived class status is all a lie creating by college marketers, and sitcoms.

I'm a high school drop out tradie and my gf has two degrees and is a nurse

Those shoes clash with that dress.

because tradesmen are uneducated schmucks who can't engage in elevated discourse...all they know is the NFL and nascar

Who is this semen demon? Some EU slut?

Yeah, this for real.

Ivana Butorac
Trainee at the European Parliament

You just gotta be confident and dont forget to be yourself. Being attractive isn't important mate.

She looks like a Yugoslav, probably Croatian

Your brain dead homo. Ever tried using cocaine on these bitches? Just have it on you at the club. Women will flock to you.Why do you want an educated bitch like this anyway? College is a compartment training course, just like a trade, except in a trade, you don't get into massive debt, in fact you start paying towards your pension and Roth IRA the minute you are hired. Union craftsman have better benifits than most (((educated))) fags can dream of, and they make decent money. Like 80 an hour in some parts of the country. Just because you're brainwashed into the debt for profit (((education system))) doesn't mean we all are dick.

Some do though. Step outside more.

I could get her.

One of my best friends is a hones hard worker, worked for a factory and now is working by his own selling cleanning products door to door, he just have the school degree and doesn't speak other languages, never went to university, etc.
Her girlfriend is a 3.14qt lawyer (that made her degree in 5 years out of 7 of the carrer), brunette with streight hair, green eyes, normal woman not any bullshit feminist, no tatoos, no into nu-males or any of that shitty shit of this days.
Friend is 1.90cm, go to gym everyday, eats healty and variate, brunette hair and brown eyes, funny and hardworker, maybe you're a piece of shit OP, get your shit togheter if you want a qt like that, also if you are a manlet you are fucked up, now fuck off from Sup Forums.

What do you do if an alpha guy is hitting on your woman right in front of you?

>All women are trash
Yep. Listen to black man Patrice O'Neil on women, he actually makes sense.

Jesus Christ the truth right here

Well done

Kick the shit out of him. Most alphas don't go to the cops and will gladly fight another alpha, that's all he's trying to do anyway.

>tfw you believe OP
>tfw you go out in the world and find out that most doctors and lawyers are fucking miserable

They do, they just don't like you in particular because you're obviously a fucking faggot.

that woman is ugly as fuck anyway, might as well be a dude

you're just shit at knowing what an attractive woman is. that's ur issue not our's.

Does she get fucked by fat EU jews?

>be machinist
>spend all day making steel parts to within microscopic tolerances
>virtually all heavy industry and transport depends on this work
>modern life literally impossible without it
>good salary
>tell any woman what my job is
>her vagina dries up so fast that it prompts a bbc news piece about climate change.

Its like women are only attracted to men with the most useless jobs imaginable.

this

It's not only about money. Women also want to climb the social ladder and acquire status.

>never
My sister is a CFO, married to a carpenter. They have 3 kids together.

Also, my aunt is an economist in a bank and married to some train schedule planer. That happens, OP just has his own agenda how ALL WOMEN WANT MONEYZ.

I work with finance and I have a degree in mathematics. I wouldn't have an issue dating someone less educated than me. It's often the guys who are like "woaaahh okay" when they hear about my education and job, if they are less educated than me. Men are the ones usually having a problem with women earning more than they do.

You're talking to the wrong women, or you're bad at talking to them. If you have a stable, well-paying job, and are not an autist you will have no trouble finding a decent woman over the age of 25. The older you go, the more likely they will be attracted to you.

>that's all he's trying to do anyway
not true
a lot of them have issues assessing situations

>and are not an autist

fuck

implying she is worth anything more then fukin a failing accountant

I got a chuckle

But that sounds like all the white collar guys I know too

>cocaine
>the club
>proudly anti intellectual/anti education
Are you literally a nigger?

Their friends will all attack him and tell her she can do better every time they meet until she either breaks or ditches them.

the correct and mostly honest answer when describing your job is "machining engineer"
do not confuse this with "machinist engineer"

>why can't women like this fall for a hard and honest working guys like electricians of carpenters?

They do everyday.
Then they make babies.
Why don't you know this?
Do you really think chads with a trade don't get wives? Are you retarded?

tradechads that i know are mostly stuck with kids or child support

>Ivana Butoroc
Trust me OP you don't want to date Croatian woman especially if they were born in the west. They are annoying, shallow and won't shut up about their heritage.

Hypergamy of course, their cunts are their tickets to five-star lifestyles and they know it.

this

You can train a monkey to use a type writer but it'll always produce gibberish. Majority of women go to school to be cogs for Zog.

>are not an autist
So... no one who post here.

>decent women over 25

All women over 25 are psycho bitches or used up sluts or both.

Because chicks like conversation and vacations.

some do

>over the age of 2
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Typical cucknadian

are you quoting your gf

sage this shit

reminder that these threads are thinly veiled tfw no gf posts. go back to /r9k/ or whatever crybox you frequent

>women
>valuing ethics

When I was younger and fatter, working at a Home Depot, I couldn't attract anyone.

Now I'm more mature, lost the weight, work in Neurology, married with kids, and the nurses and CNAs flirt with me often.

Fix yourself.

>Googles tiny white dik
>googles bbc
>why are white cocks so tiny compared to brown cocks
They are not

this

>why won't pretty women settle for my plumber crack

"educated" law clerk I know was a huge fucking cocaine club slut. got fucked in club bathrooms while her friend sucked dude's dicks. this isn't a meme.

Congrats on the (((work ethic)))

>they make good money
>even though farmer could be rich as fuck.

Its not all about money. Smart girls like smart people. Once their basic lifestyle wants are covered (and assuming you're good looking) intelligence plays a factor too.

>What is self reported