Why the fuck does this keep happening in the Catholic Church??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Baron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disappointed the headline didn't include a reference to inappropriate touching "down unda'".

It happens in every major religious group.

There all cases from like 30+ years ago

Celibacy vows.

Why does no one ever talk about how it happens far more often in Orthodox Judaism?

You know why

Archaic view that celibacy is what jesus wanted. Meanwhile the apostles were mostly married men.
You have the jew snake Saul and his gospel to thank for most of the shit rules the clergy have to follow.
>only guy who never met Jesus

Have you not changed your background since 2010?

Transparency.
It happens in mosques as well and synagogues too... Yet nobody dares go against minorities.

What no one talks about is that 80% of victims are male, and of those 85% are over 14yrs old. In other words, this has very little to do with simple 'pedophilia' and everything to do with Gay predators trying to be celibate.

kek that actualy works

This. It's unnatural and clearly goes against the will of God.

What do they mean by "historical"?

This.

OP is retarded.

The bubble wallpaper is my favourite iphone/ipod background.

Wallpaper thread?

this except in islam everyone does it

The rates of abuse are far higher in schools, sporting clubs, indigenous communities, and other religious institutions. Cover ups are common, too. Only reason the catholic church is singled out for things that happened 30-50 years ago is because it's one of the last organisations championing traditional family values.

Because when a dude swears off Women for life, it's because he wants to fuck boys instead. No straight guy swears off sex with Women forever. Priests are faggots.

I went to Catholic School. The priests are all very effeminized and trying to befriend the young boys. I never got molested, but I'm sure some of my friends did.

not devoting yourself to god instead of quick pussy dopamine, fucking animal

>be kid raised religious
>Follows all the rules
>Grows up a beta virgin faggot
>Seeks attention or money
>Claims church member touched his peepee 30 years ago

There is no celibacy vows in Islam and they got way more pedophiles than the Catholic church.

Let's be honest most muslim would fuck anything from goat to a granny.

Pedophilia is rampant here in NYC with hasidics but strangely enough it's never national news.

Papists as usual carrying out their satanic kiddy sacrifices

Jesus never married, did he molest children?

Meaning you can find it in the history books.

rabbis are far more likely to commit child abuse but since their coethnics run all of the press it doesn't get reported on with the same level of alarm

Alleged abuse took place in the 1970's, He's getting Cosby'd essentially.

Might want to dry your phone bud

>having a Deus Vult flag
>not understanding the value in voluntary sacrifice for God

JUST

Suppressing your sexuality leads to degeneracy. Priests should be allowed to marry. The celibacy thing is a dangerous meme.

It doesn't. Medias just can't stop making headlines about it every time it happens while ignoring everything when it happens with (((them))). Also, you may have not noticed it yet but the Catholic church has been a shadow of its former self since quite a while ago now.

Because the Catholics are degenerate heretics and only marginally less morally corrupt than Jews

I guess you know that better than any other country.

>historical sex offences
FUCK HISTORY
>come to America and into politics m8, you'll fit right in

It happens everywhere. Catholics have (((powerful))) enemies and so theirs is more likely to get media.

I see someone else already said it.

Well let's just go take a look at the guy who headed the team that initially broke the story about priest molestations and coverups rampant in the Roman Catholic Church:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Baron
>Baron's editorial term at the Globe shifted the paper's coverage from international events towards locally centered investigative journalism. The Globe's coverage of the Boston Catholic sexual abuse scandal earned it a Pulitzer Prize.
Neat.
>On October 13, 2016, The Post endorsed Hillary Clinton for the presidential election of that year.
Also pretty neat.
>Baron supervised the writing team including co-authors Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher that researched the biography Trump Revealed: An American Journey of Ambition, Ego, Money, and Power.
Real neato.

>Baron was born in Tampa, Florida to Jewish immigrants from Israel
NEATEST OF ALL

More like
>church encourages homos to join the priesthood to "save them"
>homos have brains wired to spread whatever disease or parasite causes homosexuality in men
>homos spread disease or parasite to little catholic boys by assraping them
>little catholic boys become homos from disease
>join church to cure their gayism
>repeat cycle

Another smear campaign nothing new.