You have 5 seconds to explain why Diversity is a strength!

You have 5 seconds to explain why Diversity is a strength!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FS0ZISQLT5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Decreases the value of white supremacy in any given country that promotes diversity

BBC

you were supposed to post strengths.

tacos!

brown grl pucci

Nuff said.

It saturates the market's need for cleaner ladies

Exposes us to new foods and music

mixed people weed out racists like u

The only thing people ever say is food, but I fail to see how - in this age of information - we need to import shitskins in order to have their food.

Strength is ignorance when decreased social cohesion allows Ashkenazim to usuriously hide from Caucasians.

On my block I have a Thai place, a Chinese place, a Mexican place and a Peruvian place. That's diversity.

Pretty much only food but I mean you can just import a cookbook instead.

No.
Unity is strength

Think of it like this... If you wanted to build a house it is good to have a diversity of workers(electrician, bricklayer, etc). Same thing goes for nations. We all bring in unique skills that makes us stronger.

Did he actually say that? No waaaay, lmao.

Diversity is strength when the chinks pick up the slack for the niggers on the national IQ average

No, my friend. That was straight from the heart.

Racism is unity. Racism is strength. Why do you think it's encouraged for the shitcoloureds and illegal for Whites?

You could be the next prime minister of leafland.

Without diversity the gene pool would eventually get so small breeding without fetus deformation would be impossible. It's either taking immigrants in or becoming a nation of inbred retards.

electricians, bricklayers, rapists, murderers...

I don't think the paki was the truck driver here, more likely the gas station owner.

As a white man I don't feel I deserve that position. We need a woman or a minority next.

How's the crime rate in your racially diverse living space, Chief Prepping Bull?

Awakens white people so they can mobilise for total aryan victory and the annihilation of the jew.

Cultural diversity increases innovation. Europe pre 1972.

Do you eat at any of them?
And are they actually "authentic"?
You could be eating (Americanised) Chinese food or (Americanised) Thai food.

Because we get cool videos like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=FS0ZISQLT5Q

>le authentic
jesus christ, i fucking hate how foodies use this word.

It doesn't. It's Jew meme to achieve the weakness of got cultures.

*Goy

Hastens the coming race war.

Found the Chinese Canadian

Would you prefer:
Genuine
Accurate
Legitimate
Actual
Official
Valid
Because they all mean the same thing as Authentic.
The guy I was originally responding to has a flawed argument if the restaurants around him aren't legitimate since that's not really diversity of culture.

Hegelian dialectics

I can't wait until your failed nation gets annexed by someone and ceases to exist

It isn't when it's based on race, diversity in logic is a different matter.

Pretty sure he wont do that again.

kebab shop on the corner

fuck this picture embodies current canadian truckers. Indians are taking it over and they fucking suck at driving. They don't follow the laws and when they break down and call the mechanic they don't wanna pay. THere are usually 3 of them in the truck and they threaten the mechanic

Approval of diversity lies in 2 aproaches: human life has innate value, greater communities are better at solving their needs then smaller ones.
First one means that racial purification is nonsense, other one that as long as there is growth in community and no lack of resources the overall quality of life per capita increases.

Bringing Bombay to a town near you. What the fuck are you going to do with all of them when Amazon automates all transportation?

I fucking hate being a Canadian

hnng

it isn't

It isn't.