Australian Police Charge Pedophile CARDINAL With Sexual Assault

Why are Christians so quick to accuse gays of being pedophiles? How much of that is projecting for their own sinful nature?

yahoo.com/news/senior-vatican-official-cardinal-pell-001826541.html

Vatican finance chief Cardinal George Pell was charged on Thursday with multiple child sex offences in Australia, police said.

Pell, the country's most senior Catholic cleric, was interviewed in Rome by Australian police last October over the allegations which he strongly denies.

"Victoria Police have charged Cardinal George Pell with historical sexual assault offences," Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton said.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/cardinal-apologises-for-describing-jews-as-intellectually-inferior-20120412-1wwng.html
agd.sa.gov.au/projects-and-consultations/projects-archive/child-protection-systems-royal-commission
childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases_in_Australia
themediareport.com/2013/11/26/false-accusations-catholic-priests/
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2010-06-07-column07_ST_N.htm
themediareport.com/fast-facts/
childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/public-hearings/findings
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-06/child-sex-abuse-royal-commission:-data-reveals-catholic-abuse/8243890
youtube.com/watch?v=PSo4zjTbokY
psychologytoday.com/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-important-points-you-dont-hear-about-regarding-clergy-sexual
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ABC has got full coverage running within minutes, they've clearly had all their tapes and coverage pre-made since the police announced a few weeks ago that they'd be making an announcement shortly. It's probably been organised carefully so that the media can strike a big as blow as possible, i.e. trial by media. Not really that controversial when you consider the people in charge of both VicPol and ABC, they're both archetype sjw''s now and have been for some time.

It's pretty sad if there are genuine victims in this or any other alleged case because the whole victim advocate side of the controversy is without any real ethics and must be doubted. They've spent decades shaping debate to focus on the Catholic Church and ignore every other institution which is responsible for just as much abuse and cover-up. There has been a campaign to actively subvert the Church since the 60's and this is the culmination of that effort.

The ultimate irony is you have homosexual paedophiles abusing young boys and then you get homosexual advocates undertaking a witch hunt to attack the Church hierarchy.

bump

>WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME SO?
Because you fuck kids, you kiddy-fucking fuckface.

You don't get to have a bitch fest when someone points that out.

>activists target the church because they care about the victims
Can be easily disproved, there is more to the story. Evidence shows a wide range of other institutions have per-capita abuse rates just as high as the Catholic Church. This includes basically all other religions, state run care, education institutions, etc.. Basically any institution that looks after children has the same problem.

Yet activists target the Church to the exclusion of all others.

How can you then claim they do it because they care about the children?

>Evidence shows
Then show it, instead of just vaguely supposing that it may somewhere exist in the nebulous void of time and space, you lying fuck.

Take your kiddy-fucking death cult out the back and join the goat-fucking bomb cult on the trash heap of history.

R u single?

Fuck off phoneposting faggot.

The fact that I hate revisionist retards who think that just because faggots are bad that makes everyone who opposes them good doesn't mean I don't hate you too.

I hate all of you fucking people.

Even you, lurker reading this post, for being too much a coward to speak up and too ignorant to contribute anything of value even if you did.

That's because last month the police announced that new developments were imminent. That's like telling the media: "Get all of your stories ready because you're going to need them when shit goes down." There's no conspiracy of the media here, other than the one to deprive you of your meds.

>There has been a campaign to actively subvert the Church since the 60's and this is the culmination of that effort.
You're just defending child abusers, you miserable little turd. It's not a fucking conspiracy against the Catholic church, though I'm sure that in the future we will learn a lot more about abuse in psychiatric hospitals, the scouting movement, youth detention centres, and other such institutions.

>The ultimate irony is you have homosexual paedophiles abusing young boys and then you get homosexual advocates undertaking a witch hunt to attack the Church hierarchy.
This isn't about homosexuality, you fag. It's about people abusing institutional power and using this power over vulnerable little kids.

You actually disgust me, user.

I'd get baptized with his holy water, if you know what I'm saying.

If you are genuinely worried about victims then your primary concern should be about victim advocates who shift focus away from the majority of victims who were not abused by priest but were instead abused by foster carers, teachers, government employees, step-parents, etc..

The campaign against the church is a political one, the victims are not the main concern of advocates, subverting the Church is.

We don't even have to disagree here.

>"if you're genuinely worried about victims your primary concern should be politically informed attacks on victim advocates to defend the church"
Hmmm. I wonder if your defence of the Church could, perhaps, be politically motivated.

Glass houses and all that.

Is this in lieu of not being able to admit you agree?

>bu bu but thair pedos are worse than our's
the dog wont every leave Vatican city. he will die in the halls. assuming we really want to catch the dog

fake news
sounds like a total nothing burger
i wouldn't believe it sage and report please

George, you were told to stay off the Internet after the charges were announced. Don't you have some confession to attend and penance to perform or something? I believe that approximately 9000 decades of the rosary are still outstanding for you.

Saying that nobody is allowed to attack the Church because other people commit sex offences is a fallacy.

You need to kill yourself immediately.

Also, I'm still waiting on that evidence you lying dirty cunt.

>WAAAAH PEOPLE ARE REPORTING ON HOW I RAPE KIDS, HOW CAN THEY DO SUCH AN EVIL THING? THIS IS THE REAL CRIME, NOT ME STICKING MY DICK IN SMALL CHILDREN
You need to hang for your crimes.

quality

Obvious payback for his remarks about jews.

baka.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/cardinal-apologises-for-describing-jews-as-intellectually-inferior-20120412-1wwng.html

Its actually the 'victim advocates' who are saying that one type of pedo is worse than another.

>the abc is ebil cos dey report on pedo priests

the cognitive dissonance is real

Probably more false accusations. Libtards and atheist aussies hate this guy, especially since he debated Dawkins some years ago

They still don't out-diddle fags

this
fags are the problem

>Probably he isn't part of a systematic coverup of peodphiles
>Probably Sup Forums isn't a cesspit of pedophile defenders

Quit gas lighting this subject. This is historic after they've been doing this for ages without any of them even being convicted. The catholic church deserves this bad publicity just for once. They are just one big money laundering scheme and they don't do anything with all that money they get through good will from their subjects..

Fuck 'em

I'm not sure any of us fundamentally disagree. I'm just pointing out that the media, victim advocates and lawyers seem to disproportionately target the Church and that this actually HARMS the vast majority of abuse victims who were not abused by a Priest but in fact in some completely different institution.

I also note that their has been a campaign to subvert the Church going on since the 60's and that the people who push it aren't the most ethical and moral of people and that pushing this Abuse=Church agenda with no regard for the actual victims isn't that hard to believe.

>I'm not sure any of us fundamentally disagree
Let me clarify for you then: I absolutely disagree that pursuing child sex offences no matter where they hide and no matter how fiercely the institutions close rank around the offenders harms the victims of child sex offences.

>I also note that their has been a campaign to subvert the Church going on since the 60's
Coincidentally this is about as long as the Church has been raping small children, sometimes to death, and then covering up the crimes and promoting the perpetrators beyond the reach of the law.

I've known for years Pell is high up on your fedora hitlist. It's sad how you fags can get away with these smear campaigns, now even if he's found innocent no one will hear that and you can keep spreading your fake news

>even if he's found innocent

Yes, gays have surreptitiously infiltrated the police force and are secretly masterminding these charges and the subsequent kangaroo court. This is a more realistic and probable situation than that the Church fucks kiddies.

read this you faggot.

agd.sa.gov.au/projects-and-consultations/projects-archive/child-protection-systems-royal-commission

they targeted everyone. the catholic church does it the most, so they're the ones most in the spotlight. it's not a conspiracy to undermine christianity. pretty sure fucking kids undermines christianity.

I dont understand, he is gay? your post doesnt make sense

woops wrong link

childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/

>the catholic church does it the most,
I hear this said a lot and have never seen any evidence...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases_in_Australia

That's a far cry from "there is evidence that they don't do it the most" that you told us earlier.

Surely we can both agree if there was evidence that the church do it the most that it would be made readily available, right? So where is it?

Well if he's a man and he molested a boy that would make him gay

So gays are pedophiles

do you mean to say that isn't evidence? or that the fact that multiple priests have been convicted isn't evidence?

False accusations are extremely common these days, something I bet you'd otherwise acknowledge, yet when it falls on Catholics both you and the progressives have a field day. Nice double standard faggot

themediareport.com/2013/11/26/false-accusations-catholic-priests/

Not just sharp, edgy

>So where is it?
Inside the many thousands of pages that were written justifying the various royal commissions which you have never read and never will read.

Instead you will sit there demanding I read them for you and spoonfeed you the excerpts.

Well, you can fuck off. You're the one who thinks you're entitled to have an opinion on this - now prove that you really are by doing the legwork to support your argument instead of saying that although you've never even glanced at the literal mountains of literal evidence from the royal commissions you can definitively state that there is not just no evidence that the Church is a nexus for kiddie-fucking, but that there is evidence that it is not.

Nah, much easier to spout your totally-not-politically-motivated we-should-help-the-victims-of-child-sex-offences-by-not-punishing-the-offenders retardese.

>False accusations are extremely common these days
Yeah, and in your article the 50% of accusations that were false did not progress to a prosecution.

Clearly this one did, so the people employed to sift through the accusations to weed out the false ones believe that there is sufficient evidence to merit laying a charge.

Turn on your fucking brain for once.

>"If anyone believes that priests offend at a higher rate than teachers or non-celibate clergy, then they should produce the evidence on which they are basing that conclusion. I know of none. Saying 'everybody knows' does not constitute scientific methodology." – Dr. Philip Jenkins, Pennsylvania State University.
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2010-06-07-column07_ST_N.htm

If I remember correctly Pell was one of the people going AFTER abusers more than anything. I smell a rat.

It's not that crazy m8.
Priests are supposed to be virgins. As lonely dudes, there's a very good chance some of them can't keep it in, and abuse their position of power after making the poor choice of being a priest.

Has nothing to do with some grand religious conspiracy.
Of course, there's always people who will try to slander, but that's not the case here.

does that make priests fucking kids ok then?

You're not even making coherent arguments.

>changes goalposts with every comment
>accuses other of incoherence

See What?

Spoiler: the only reason this CARDINAL is being charged with anything is because he's Anglo-Saxon, and not Jewish.

That is literally the only reason this article happened.

A jewish Catholic priest can do as he likes.

You're a slippery bugger, George (double meaning intended).

>A jewish Catholic priest
never change, /pol?/

Stop me where I'm wrong
>no evidence has been presented that abuse or cover up occurs at a higher per capita rate in the Catholic Church
>victim advocates, media and lawyers seemingly operate on the presumption that it has and disproportionately focus on abuse within the Church
>meanwhile, the vast majority of abuse victims who were abused within other institutions are IGNORED disproportionately
>these factors conveniently help progress the active process to subvert the Church that has been underway since the 60's

>conservative priest
>has been in the public eye for a long time by now
>sudden accusations
>no evidence
Wew. This is nothing but a smear attack on Pell and the Church. It is 100% politically and ideologically motivated attack on the last bastion of the values Western civilization was built on.

Don't forget that 99.99999% of the charges relate to things that took place in a very small time frame.

(((coincidentally))) the same time frame as summer of love etc.

themediareport.com/fast-facts/

>It's not a fucking conspiracy against the Catholic church
Of course it is. And that's because everyone else has a beef with the Catholic Church. Including Protestants and Muslims. But more to the point, every pro-abortionist, every homo, every feminist, every leftist, every libtard is united in opposing the Church. Considering the mainstream media is in the hands of people who are ideologically at war with everything the Catholic Church defends, no wonder it's targeted with lurid sensatiolist media stories and biased reporting (for example, the MSM narrative about what Pope Francis is doing is at least 50% bunkum if not more).

Pell is one of the only high ranking members of the clergy that is actively doing something about it.
He made a committee to target wrongdoers and help victims and thinks that anyone who is a victim should sue the church.
Fuck all you cunts who just want anyone to pay for the crimes and have bought into the idea that all the church is like how the media portrays them, even the idea that it's gone lenient on certain lifestyles and peoples is a fabrication. The Pope is essentially a figurehead and there are many pious conservatives in the church.

here let me stop you:

a crime is a crime no matter the rate at which others offend. it's not a hard concept to grasp.

multiple preists have been convicted of child sexual abuse in australia and are in goal right now other insitutions have NOT been ignored: childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/public-hearings/findings
>YMCA
>Anglicans
>Salvation Army
>Girls schools
>teachers
>swimming groups
>abos
>childrens homes
>jews
>health care
>jehovas witnesses
>grammar schools
>sports clubs
>disableds

>weeding out pedos and bringing them to justice undermines christianity more than actually fucking kids and going against the teachings of christ while preaching them

Just read the Royal Commission report published in early 2017, you faggot. The rates in some places were ridiculously high:
Worst dioceses in Australia

Archdiocese/diocese State Weighted average of priests that were accused perpetrators
Diocese of Sale VIC 15.1%
Diocese of Sandhurst VIC 14.7%
Diocese of Port Pirie SA 14.1%
Diocese of Lismore NSW 13.9%
Diocese of Wollongong NSW 11.7%

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-06/child-sex-abuse-royal-commission:-data-reveals-catholic-abuse/8243890

Catholics and especially priests have a problem with sexual abuse of children. You're defending them because ... (I'm guessing now) you're at least a little complicit.

The rates of abuse by priests is higher than in the population at large and especially high among Christian brothers and in dioceses like Sale and Ballarat (Pell's old molesting ground).

He has to return voluntarily. Which he may not, as many in the church believe it is a witch hunt.

Shame they were a bunch of slave trading boy fuckers in Australia historically though, makes people automatically assume they are guilty.

Don't forget the ADF

Problem from a P.R. perspective is that the Catholic church ran a lot of these institutions down under.

The only people making the argument that some abuse victims are more important than others are the victim advocates who attack the Church for political reasons.
I never said the royal commission didn't focus on other institutions, I said that victim advocates, the media and lawyers did.
The fact that both of you are able to point to a gigantic royal commission but not provide any evidence to justify the disproportionate focus of the media and victim advocates on the Church speaks volumes. The evidence does not exist because abuse within the Church is at the same per captia rate as other institutions that deal with children.

>The rates of abuse by priests is higher than in the population at large and especially high among Christian brothers and in dioceses like Sale and Ballarat (Pell's old molesting ground).
There is no evidence of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSo4zjTbokY

No one is surprised fags rape kids. Fags have to be kept out of the clergy.

I think they should, if found guilty, be made an example of. The church needs to be cleansed. I think the notion that the church, as an institution is to blame is wrong though (if they covered up they are). You don't blame the education system if a teacher touches kids, it is the actions of individuals that is the issue. The church moving priests from parish to parish is a crime to save face is something that needs to be addressed though and i'm not making light of that.
It's a lot of money on the other hand that will need to be payed by the gov to do these inquiries, especially if it is every suspected case. Perhaps the church should pay for them if there is credible testimony.

>The only people making the argument that some abuse victims are more important than others

literally no one has made that argument. ever. i'd be glad to see evidence to the contrary though.

>I said that victim advocates, the media and lawyers did.

more goalpost shifting i see. how the fuck can catholic priest victims come forward for other crimes? there are way more catholic institutions in australia than the others so obviosly there will be more victims coming forward, hence the emphasis on the church.

if you are a real christian then you would support justice and compassion for the victims like jesus would, not defend these hellbound sodomites.

This. Worst of all the main reason they go after *lel pedo priests* because it's all about money. The Vatican has millions if not billions of dollars while other instutions don't. So many lawyers or advocates don't care about some Lutheran molestation case since they don't have nearly the money or assets that the Catholic Church has.

>the evidence is a conspiracy
>facts hate me

The overall rates of child sexual abuse by priests is something like one or two percentage points higher than the population at large, which is a statistically significant difference. For Australian Catholic priests it's just over 7 percent, I think, whereas for the population at large it usually comes out at around 4 or 5 percent of people being abusers. You can find the four percent figure confirmed here:
psychologytoday.com/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-important-points-you-dont-hear-about-regarding-clergy-sexual

I want to know why you're so much in denial. What the fuck did you do, you nasty little kiddy fiddler?

Look m8, you're awfully defensive about this Cardinal bloke.

We know kiddie fiddling happens to some extent in the Church.
We also know that they were covered up to an extent, so whatever statistics we have right now are lower than the actual number.

Then, there's the factor that Clergy cannot have sex to any extent.
Teachers, etc.. can have a natural sexual outlet. Clergy cannot.

Personally (this is opinion) it's pretty fucking weird to have ANY institution of single males all in one group.
This is why people are so much more fascinated by sexual abuse in religious orders.

In the article you posted it says
>According to the best available data (which is pretty good mostly coming from a comprehensive report by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in 2004 as well as several other studies), 4% of Catholic priests in the USA sexually victimized minors during the past half century. No evidence has been published at this time that states that this number is higher than clergy from other religious traditions. The 4% figure appears lower than school teachers during the same time frame and certainly less than offenders in the general population of men.

Yet you say
>The overall rates of child sexual abuse by priests is something like one or two percentage points higher than the population at large
You mean in Australia right? What's the child sexual abuse rate of the general Australian population?

>You mean in Australia right? What's the child sexual abuse rate of the general Australian population?
Find out yourself and stop protecting kiddy fiddlers. Priests in Australia have issues that you're trying to cover over because ... [fill in the blank].

>Catholic
>Christian

pick one

This. It's faggot payback against Pell and anyone who speaks out against gays. They invent fake historical sex abuse allegations, and then craft different verisons over the years to finally try to get one that sticks (other versions claimed Pell was in a location he wasn't at the time etc.) Massvie stich up:
>Be faggot in Victorian Police Force
>Find gay ex-catholic who has grudge against the church
>Coach him to say that 40 years he spend some tine alone with Pell at some location
>Doctor the times so that Pell baing alone with him at that time was possible (often they get it wrong)
>Launch bullshit chsrges in trial by media stich up
Remember they could do this to anyone. Can you give an accoubt fo all your movements for the past 40 years to prove you weren't alone with some fantasical faggot who makes up a story 40 years later?

>literally fucks boys
>hates gays

pick 1

>Can you give an accoubt fo all your movements for the past 40 years to prove you weren't alone with some fantasical faggot who makes up a story 40 years later?
i can kill said faggot. if i'm going to jail i might as well go for something i actually did.

t. retarded American who doesn't understand the Gay-Left war on Pell that has been waging for 20+ years now.

Ummm this doesn't fit my agenda so please stop bumping this thanks

Every LGBT faggot in the world should be shocked with ECT to the head until they stop being paraphilic paedophile sickos. You so-called "people" are perverts and international agents of Judaism.

Most pedophiles are just attracted to kids in general.

3. Clergy sexual abuse in the Catholic Church can't be blamed on homosexuality.

Although the vast majority of victims are boys (80% according to the 2004 John Jay study and other studies) and the Catholic Church has a large number of priests who are homosexual in orientation (22% to 45% according to a variety of studies and reports), homosexuality doesn't make men sex offenders. No evidence exists that suggest that sexual orientation, in and of itself, makes someone at risk to commit sex crimes against children or others. Sexual orientation is not a risk factor for crime.

Pedophilia is not an expression of an adult sexuality.

A catholic priest in trouble for pedophilia?? OMG I don't believe it! Fake news!

Fuck you, you dumb bogan. I'm a Catholic Australian who is disgusted by this shit. Went to a Catholic high school and then boarding school (Jesuit) and even a Catholic residential college. I know exactly what devices defensive child-abusing Catholics use to try to defend the kiddy fiddlers in their midst and this user knows these techniques well.

You're supposed to provide the information to support your claims faggot, I've already done my part

>Faggot priests infiltrate the Church and take over positions and institutions.
>Other priests fight back (Pell)
>Faggot priests get other faggots in their gay circles to make up fake abuse allegations against the anit-gay priests
>Co-ordinate with media and gays in police force
>Remove anti-gay preists from Chirch and consolidate gay takeover
Pell has been the no.1 target of the Left and of Gays inside and outside the church for decades. They craft fake historical allegations, many of which were proven to be impossible (dates had Pell at wrong location), they keep working on adjusting times to make it semi-plausible, now have a case to take to media. Any homo could claim he spend time alone with you, how would you disprove it?

it's obviously an expression of pell's sexuality tho

you forgot the part where he
>fucks kids

It is a Catholic thing fag boy, this is not rampant in all Christianity.

Yeah but there is no overlap with adult homosexuals who are attracted only to adults. Reinforcing the myth that gays are all suppressing their hidden pedo urges is bullshit.

It's not that he was a pedophile I think but that he covered for the pedos that came to him

>Other people are pedophiles too, so that makes me doing it alright.

Fags should burn in hell fire they target little boys and you know it.

All Jesuits are fags in Australia, so you got raped at Riverview, ok. Pell opposed jesuits and gays inside the church and political life, now the gays inside and outside the church stich him up to compelte their takeover of every catholic institution here.