DJT got Jew'd during the Syria strike

>ATTENTION
If you only read one thing on Sup Forums today read and share this.
So turns out the sarin attack that prompted the famed, bipartisanly supported, "Syria strike" was not by Syria after all.
amp.welt.de/amp/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html

EXACTLY.
AS.
WE.
SAID.

President Trump reportedly ignored repeated attempts by his foreign policy advisers to dissuade him from striking Syria.

Literally because his daughter persuaded him to take action thanks to her tears.

So there you have it. Just as we said when the sarin gas attack happened. It is now mainstream news that the so called "attack" was a false flag, held up by a corrupt media with an agenda.
This will get no more MSN coverage and it legitimately has me REEEE'ing.

>inb4 shill
I still support DJT but the dude makes mistakes and this was a huge one. He got totally Jew'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lO9L9
archive.is/IMIW3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasnt the strike to show the world he means buisness while tricking the jews into his hands? If i recall no one died and only around 2 planes were damaged, even the airport was functioning the next day while russia evacuated.

Read the article. Trump was actually considering a full-scale invasion until his policy advisors convinced him that wasn't a good idea. They basically tricked him into conducting an attack which dealt no casualties.
Also many of his advisors now say they will straight up resign if he does anything like that again.
Keep this thread bumped

What about the alleged syrian concentration camps? Did that story not catch on fast enough?

Does not matter. Falseflag attacks are just a message our government sends to the people 'this area is important and its in our interests to go to war there'. Whether or not we go to war depends on the appetite people have for war. If we want to we'll go to war if we don't we won't. Think about it if the government false flagged a gas attack against Palestine by Israel would you really be worried about whether it was real or would you be like me and run to the nearest recruiting station?

KEEP THIS BUMPED

Don't forget to archive links, kraut faggot. You get this one for free: archive.is/lO9L9

No. You almost got it, but you're still a few cards short of the deck. It was no mistake. The deep state was trying to force Trump to fuck up on purpose. They appealed to emotion and the rest of the world looked at Trump and went, "NOT THE CHILDREN! Well, what are you going to do, TRUMP?"
Trump, like us, knew that it was a false flag, but do the people know that? Not nearly enough. So what to do when a bluff has been used to force your hand? Use a convincing bluff too. Show of force shown. People happy. Nobody died. Nobody else has to further die. Deep state thought that they had Trump by the short hairs, but he outmaneuvered them.

Hope you get to read this before it's slid.

Pretty much what I said on and it surprises me because I thought this was common knowledge around Sup Forums

But what about the recent comments from that nigger slut whore (whaaa lets kill Russians whaaa) U.N. ambassador Nicki Haley?
About potentially escalating our offense against Syria?

Right. It is, but it isn't. Common knowledge during real nigga hours, but not so much otherwise.

Yup Russia will be in on It

>Trump was actually considering a full-scale invasion until his policy advisors convinced him that wasn't a good idea.
source? the article doesnt name them

B U M P

Somebody start a Syria general!

>anonymous sources claim
Step it up mordicai

If you actually read the article, and still think Assad demanded a gas attack, I'd love to kill you.

Retards in agony sound hilarious.

Trump fucked up big time

With their continued support of SISI, Saudi Arabia and Israel, including other moderate head choppers you have yourself a bad egg in Trump

Like the dude on the campaign trail, but now he has lost all credibility by threatening Syria and Russia, the only ones doing the job against SISI

now with his threats on Iran as well, he is full jewshill

dude how would anyone know?

1) the media lies and trys to make trump look bad at every turn
2) as a guy who wrote "the art of the deal" trump thinks about negotiating power and tactics all the time. He often bluffs

His actions speak louder than the MSM....

He is not putting america first by pushing the limits on WW3 and endengering the lives of American soldiers for Israel

>LISTEN AND BELIEVE
How liberal of you.
Post some names or corroborating evidence or just some real evidence in general. Anonymous sources are NOT evidence.

Hash is a retard.

I wouldn't use him for any evidence. He uses "fake news insiders" shit.

He says it wasn't even Sarin, even though observers had it tested in France and it was shown to be what the victims suffered from.

nice sources there friend

Matt hardy looks like shit

>no casualties.
archive.is/IMIW3

>lel 44D boipussy chess
trump gave in to our enemies don't pretend he did the strike because of some master plan if he invades anyone that still supports him is a massive faggot.

6 syrian pilots/mechanics died.

Correction: few casualties