Which one of you tards got a job at the Department Of Energy?

>tfw when

ya dun goofed

tfw has been mainstream for a while

wtf im a gop establishment shill now!

>That face when when

This.

Lol out loud

Are you knew?

they put a guy in charge of energy who says nook-yoo-lar. The guy who took over as governor of Texas after Bush II, who also says nook-yoo-lar, became president. I mean, come on. It's (current year) and we still have politicians who work with energy that say nook-yoo-lar?

He was fun to watch though, I'll give him that. I loved it when he looked one of the press pool attendees rather viscerally when asked a slide question about his statement last year about Trump during the election campaign. He rekt shit overall no doubt. I just wish he could say nu-clear.

The lefties thought Sup Forums was simple goobergate-tier and all it did was counter whine to the SJWhores

I doubt they even see it now what the true agenda was

No but the Twitter handler is

>tfw when

>people who say tfw means "that face when"
I hope you redditfags die a painful death.

Settle down sperg

Have a grinman

i just hope its counter-trolling

Fuck off Mike. Nobody likes you or your cartoons.

haha smilin' dude is my favorite meme

People like him are a diamond dozen

Been here all summer so far bitch

>People like him are a diamond dozen
>diamond dozen
>diamond

RIP in peace

He fucks boys

diamond dogs?

I thought it meant "that feel when"

Shows what you know

Been here for a lot longer than t_d, m8

On the off chance, you got that Canadian pasta where he did this shit for a couple paragraphs?
Shit was funny as fuck.

Here you go famalam.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies.

We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness.

You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once.

It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>that feel when

sweet, have some tits

>pre-Madonnas
I can't hold it after this

go ahead and keep being a smartass. you will get your cummuffins

how new kys yourself

Gotta admit perry killed it.

He should have that job

department of energy should just be eliminated. Hell even Perry himself thought this. Hopefully Trump does this in his second term. Throw in the department of education for good measure. That waste of money has had literally no positive impact on the country at all.

Perry for DOE has had me laughing at it since the beginning. It makes me want to play poker in case it's not obvious what's going on with this.

Become an hero

>Tfw iade the webm and shortly after that tweet got posted
I'd like to think they browse Sup Forums and took the webm from me. They can't confirm this ever without harming their reputation though so I can only have this fleeting dream

I know right.

>my feel when a coworker does exaclty that. It's an abstract kind of le feel.

Heads up. On Reddit they use "mrw= my reaction when". If that ever comes here this place needs to get nuked

I've never cared about gaia and I never will.

Let them come.

>He can't remember the third and final department that must be eliminated
Fuck outta here Ricky Perry

Rick Perry needs drugs to help him not remember what he does.