When you say nigger but you forgot that you aren't on Sup Forums

>when you say nigger but you forgot that you aren't on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/X5Vhz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the story behind that picture?

Um, sweetie, this is /mlpol/. The racist/homophobic/ableist/sexist/transphobic board no longer exists honey.

white boi can't compete

IIRC this is one of the pilots from the blackhawk down incident.

that is some kurds disposing of a turk who denied the armenian genocide.

also to OP:s point

remember to lift heavy and you can say whatever you want.

Man trapped in jungle ambushed by chimpanzees.

>when you tell the squad that raping infants doesn't cure AIDs and they think you're a wizard who wants to steal their penises so they have you hanged, drawn and quartered for sorcery

But I am on Sup Forums, stupid cousin of the nigger.

This board is complete shit today

Niggers overwhelm us with their supremacy in noggery
How can we even compete?

I think I spotted dennis rodman in the crowd

Supremacy of the nigger is awe inspiring

so what you're saying is we are right and niggers are super violent?

looks like a beaner/sandnigger rather than a dindu

>not 1 white guy helps her
>tfw warrior gene
If i ever saw that i would have blacked out and woken up in the back of a police car

dont call people sweetie, it triggers me. Now I will convert to Islam and toss faggs off of a roof to vent. I blame you for fagg tossing roof Lulz.

>throwing away your life to white knight

Oops you're right
Based on the hefty bridge of his nose I'm betting sandnig

Fucking pavement apes.

savages

Nothing i could do about it. It's uncontrollable. In middle school some spic provoked me and i blacked out. Apparently i smashed the kids face into a drinking fountain until most of his teeth were gone, i heard it was a bloody mess. I had to switch schools after that.

that little chick sure gave it all she had tho. One white chick jumps into a brawl of 10 niggs vs one white man.

Maybe she was a coalburner?

She had more balls than the white guys.

lol niggers can't swim

Niggers are so weak that the white girl was holding her own and beating them up until they ganged up on her too. Weak, cowardly, subhuman monkoids.

Maybe, but my lizard brain wouldn't think of that if i just stumbled upon that situation. I see a member of my tribe in trouble i will defend them.

Just enough diversity here

kek at that thumbnail

She dropped her niglet

Nigger.

>black man staring at some animals ass
>hmm yes lets see what this webm is about
no thanks desu

u mad whitey ??

what the fuck? what exactly was he doing?

pottery
The one's effort to swim gets me every time

Nope, just said nigger while not being Sup Forums, roach.

You can see his fucking diaphragm

niggers don't fight Whites one on one.

They know better

wow how embarrassing

what are we seeing here

Trying to steal copper
Niggers don't know how electricity works.

>people aren't born racist, they're taught
Who teaches the blacks, and who teaches the whites?

really makes you think

This is what happens when you try to steal copper. Never do it.

same
one time, in high school, a kid called my waifu trash. I kindly tipped my fedora, but he went farther by calling my favorite anime shit.
I could barely contain my self but I managed to. then, he went to far
he called mlp a shit show
I barely remember what happened next
hearing it from bystanders: I was enveloped by red flame and I teleported behind him. I said "It's entirely Personal, boy."
then I pierced his heart with my katana and absorbed his soul.
and that's how I lost my job teaching at colombine high school.

Oh god I'm gonna get fucking sick

how can niggs even compete. Oh right by ganging up and changing the fight to a 10v 1 brawl. Public service announcment, if you see a dieing nigger, just laugh at it and carry on being not a nigger.

nigger electrician

this is the future for the white race in America

Stronk men
How can we civilized races even compete?
Such raw savage nature is vivid and natural

all that proves is that you and your kind are violent animals who have no place in human society. Go back to being wild animals in Africa.

Oh my gosh that's terrible!

kek come on user where is your sense of adventure?

Not an argument?

This is why infrastructure doesn't last under black leadership
Ask South Africa anons what they think about the constant blackouts

Around nigger keep that finger on the trigger

If he had touched the high voltage surface with one hand and the casing (ground) with the other hand he would have died instantly as the current would flow across his chest causing cardiac arrest. It seems he had his feet on the casing and the current went from his hand (which appears to be still stuck to the casing) through his feet causing some internal organs (which act like resistors) to explode. My expertise says this man will not survive.

This is now a nigger hate thread.

Turkroach hate is welcome too.

nigger

impressed he survived all that

You an electrician? I have worked around them and that shit looks scary as hell

>when you say nigger on /vp/ and the entire thread calls you racist and starts posting brown characters

Strange, when the lads and I say nigger, people usually just look at the ground and pretend they didn't hear us.

Goddamn alley monkeys.

I love this video
This shows the niggers true nature. Notice how the second one, upon realizing he can't pick up the phone, immediately blames the first nigger who trys, like it's his fault. Amazing.

"nah, you don't need a gun! just call the cops. they'll take care of it. Oh! but don't forget that the cops are racist, so you should never support them and their racism."

*tips katana*

For a bit, I highly doubt he lived through the night

but i am not a black

Forget the electricity. How did he survive from that fall?

10/10

Battle of Mogadishu

wow niggers are pathetic

is he allright?

>mfw I say it all the time

nigs gotta nog man

>car explodes into flames
>gets back into car
Wh-what was his plan?

Yessir, always wanting to blame the easiest option in case things don't go their way
I liked this video recently where the rapper fails horribly at target practice and instantly blames his buddy filming it
archive.fo/X5Vhz

I always carry at least two different weapons and over 100 rounds of ammo at all times.
I literally pray that a pack of fucking niggers tries this with me, and that I am the spark that begins the race war starting with 16 fucking kills under my belt.

so why cant he take his hand off of it? is it melted/cooked stuck? and why is that jackass filming nstead of helping?

this make want to go out and kill amounts of niggers.
Please tell me this end at least with the girl alive or the guys arrested please.

Isn't that supposed to be a navy seal? why does he look soft and skinnyfat? No abs, no biceps and triceps.

all these nigvids have infuriated me, can someone post opposite videos of them getting their shit kicked now please

Close enough with that flag.
:^)