I just had Mormons talking to me for like 45 minutes about how Mormonism is the one true religion

I just had Mormons talking to me for like 45 minutes about how Mormonism is the one true religion

They were really friendly but wtf. Is Mormonism the final red pill or is it some kind of cult? They're apparently going to bring me a Book of Mormon tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
youtube.com/watch?v=ar2YQXlFNSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mormonism is what you get when someone takes Protestantism too far and literally starts adding shit to the bible

It's a cult, when they bring your their false doctrine throw it across the hall, spit on it, they will burn in Hell, there is no Mormons in heaven, they fell for the false prophets lies, they kidnap women, rape them and commit adultery they are Satan's servants.

They're based

They looked beyond the mark and wanted a religion and their priesthoods.

It's a cult, but essentially all religion is. The red-pill on Mormonism is that it's the brand of belief in the US most likely to 'win' in the long term for several reasons:
> Uncompromising on core conservative principles which ensure their survival
> The previous manifests as extremely high birthrates, ensuring geometric population growth.
> Almost entirely Anglo genetic stock (which you should already realize dominated the world in the past two centuries for a reason)

It's the ultimate red pill that is the other side of the Alistair Crowley coin. Volition. Agency. You pretend in order to gain enough understanding of the system until you can master the system.

If you can master the Mormon system while being a non believer, you can master all other human organizations.

Just get off the train before the secret sacrifices.

It's a cult.

On the other hand, it's a bunch of white people who have a strong community and have a lot of babies, so... maybe it's the future.

Cult made by a deep pocket lunatic who faked visions

And indeed George Washington himself was a Mason, and he gave back through a false religion what he had won with his army. Cornwallis well knew that his military defeat was only the beginning of world catastrophe that would be universal and that unrest would continue until mind control could be accomplished through a false religion. What he predicted has come to pass. A brief sketch of American religious history and we have seen Masonry infused into every church in America with their veiled Phallic religion. Darby and the Plymouth Brethren brought a Jewish Christianity to America. Masons Rutherford and Russell started Jehovah Witnesses' Judaism which is now worldwide with their message of the divine kingdom. Mason Joseph Smith started Mormon Judaism with its Jewish teaching of millennialism. At the turn of the twentieth century there appeared the Scofield Bible with a Jewish interpretation of the prophecies. With wide use of this "helpful" aid all the American churches have silently become synagogues. We now have Baptist Jews, Methodist Jews, Church of God Jews, apostate Catholic Jews, and many Protestant Jews throughout America. We are aliens in our own country because of false religion. All are praying for divine deliverance into that "Divine Government" which Cornwallis knew to be the British Empire. A false religion has been used to deceive us into allegiance to our enemies of Yorktown and Bunker Hill. No! Not a gun has been fired but the invisible and malignant process of conquering America with the Jew's religion has gone on unabated. The Union Jack has been planted in our hearts with religious deception. All has happened "legally," "constitutionally," "freely" and completely within our most sacred trust – our churches.

This is not the most objective place to get information. Study for yourself man, it's no different than college courses, you actually have to do the work to understand.

>it's a bunch of white people
Not for long, they let in lots of non white now. They only care about collecting tithing

They are good and polite guys that believe fake shit.
Use to happen with the Jehovah's witnesses aswell.
Don't like religion in general but as long as they are civilized and don't harm anyone like those guys it's cool with me. They are always very educated and pretty polite, 2 things society is losing.

>
>Cult made by a deep pocket lunatic who faked visions

Joseph Smith was quite poor
So we're most Mormons until they'd been in Utah for a few decades.

like all religions is bullshit but honestly they are generally good people

Honestly I wish Mormonism was the real deal. For such a crazy thing it produces nice, balanced people with a huge sense of community plus it is pretty neat how it fits into American history.

But, apostolic Christianity is the truth with Catholicism/Orthodoxy competing for who's schismed from who.

what happens when you convert? do you get any benefits? or you are expected to donate

Cult. They are pro-gay, pro-interracial marriage, and their church is tightly controlled.

Think of it as a soft version of Scientology.

SLIDE THREAD; DUMP SUPPORTERS TRYING TO DEFEND THEIR TINY-DICKED MICROPENIS FROM HARDBALL QUESTIONS

THEY'RE HERETICS

>tfw already own a book of mormon
am i weird

Isn't Protestantism a cult too? It's like the decided their cult wasn't culty enough and turned it up a notch.

Oh and I actually think all the crazy stuff is great, interesting, and actually has good teachings. If Joseph Smith really did pull the Book of Mormon/Book of Abraham/Whatever that other one is called out of his ass completely from scratch then he certainly had a great mind and many interesting things to teach.

Plus Enders Game friggin' rules.

Maybe Mormons just kick-ass at serious, thoughtful story telling in general.

>tfw Mormon

What am I doing on Sup Forums?

My dad works with a Mormon. He's a white guy with a lot of guns and a lot of kids, so he's a good guy in my book.

Mormonism is basically ye olde time Scientology. When you die you become a god and get to rule over your own solar system, or just a planet, I forget which

Don't mormons get to have a bunch of child brides or something? That seems alright.

Im mormon and live in utah. Most mormons just want peace and etc, some are really stuck up but they are fags.

I'm Mormon. It's the entire bottle of redpills. Not a cult as we worship Jesus Christ. Many say we worship Joseph Smith, or are just white Jews, etc.

We Revere Joseph Smith for his contributions in the restoration of Christ's Gospel. We are not white Jews; in fact, some Jews got mad at us for our beliefs.

We have easy beliefs, but very difficult to live by; the devil and the fallen world will hunt you. The rewards for doing your best are infinite in God's Kingdom - well worth it! Many earthly blessings, too - better health, self-reliance, neighbors will eventually try to find you a wife, and a Church run welfare system that is designed to get you back up and gainfully employed.

Yes they kidnap women, murder husbands and take their wives as their own
No being a Protestant means you reject the pope, the Catholic Church since the 4th century has been a pagan church, being a Catholic is anti Christian

>>tfw Mormon
How and why
Were you converted?

Mormonism is a weird cult that tries to pretend it is christian. In reality they are pagans.
This video sums up their insane beliefs pretty well:
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

Mormonism is probably the easiest "system" to master, you just show up and say you feel the spirit and stop drinking coffee and you are in. Its unironically full of atheists who just want loyal pussy

You are baptised
You're expected to follow the 13 articles of faith
You're expected to pay tithing
In a year you're expected to go to the temple
You're expected to get married
You're expected to have a family

It's a ridiculously fake religion but it does breed very nice people. The book of mormon has been on broadway for a while now and they've done nothing. Some even find it funny. Try the with a Muslim play and it would be bombed in a week. I'm with the South Park guys. I recognize that the story is absolutely ridiculous but also recognize that it seems to give people very good morals and family values

False on all accounts

Actually the book odf mormon is a poorly written piece of shit, Joseph Smith was a pimp, an opium dealer and a pedo and he was rightfully lynched because he was a con man and lunatic.

Dated a Mormon in high school. They are good people. They are against race-mixing.

Can confirm this. You don't need to pay the 10% tithing either to get benefits, of course you won't enter the temple but who cares about that shit.
>muh 2 start hotel lobby celestial rooms

I lived in Utah for a year right across the street from one of their temples. They're alright, I'm not sure about being based but they have a pretty tight knit group. They have some pretty qt girls though that want to marry a Mormon man so if you're desperate, join for the free cooch

Wrong on first bit
Spot on for the second bit

Not OP but
I converted 5 years ago (22 now)
Met missionaries
Served a mission in Korea
Been home for 6 months

This isnt true. They actually have the highest rate of child molestation in AMerica and marry off the young women to high ranking mormons. Polygamy is rampant as is abuse.
The nation of Israel had to sue to force the Mormons to stop baptizing dead jews who dies in the holocaust after death because the mormons are lunatics.
Not a single piece of archaeological data has ever corroborated anything found in the book of mormon nor have we ever found a record of any of the tribes mentioned in it. It is a cult started by an opium addicted Con man.

It's closely tied with the Bible
No opium
He was shot, not lynched

Lern 2 lern

Are we pretending that drug addicted lunatics have never written important, seemingly "shitty" interesting things or what?

Also, like many arguments against Mormons in this thread, you are so far on the extreme opposite side that your criticisms don't hold much weight. There are people in this thread who think the LDS Church still supports polygamy.

I'm no Mormon and am certainly here to criticize and debate but extreme, rhetoric views just make everyone toss your arguments into the trash.

They're a retarded cult but I have respect for them as they treated niggers and shitskins as sin cursed, not "god's people" as other christcucks believe.

How can you believe that bullshit? Nothing in the book of Mormon checks out. Joe Smith made all of it up as evidenced by the fact we have never found anything that backs up his claims that the Jews built a submarine, came to america and became Indians.

>Catholic Church since the 4th century has been a pagan church, being a Catholic is anti Christian
That's why protestantism is ugly to look at. Without paganism and european tradition, it's just a semitic scam.

>letting other people talk you into religion

holy shit you are literally a cuck

Lynched means killed extra judically, not just hung.
He sold dope and molested kids.
It is in no way related to the bible and no actual christians consider you people Christian.Mormons are not christians

It seems like you've gotten your information from someone as rhetorically charged and senseless as yourself. Take a minute to read something with references and footnotes.

Christianity isn't a scam, it's the only way to be saved

>pro-interracial marriage

Their book literally says those of black skin are cursed by god. They've only very recently been trying to move away from that belief as they realized it's really fucking taboo today. As for gay shit they have about the same beliefs as normal christians.

Every word of that is true. Joe smith did in fact sell opium. He was convicted of fraud and he was killed because he kept messing with other mens wives.
He was also a free mason and during his trial he was flashing the Freemason symbol for duress but was ignored because Joe SMith was a piece of shit

lol ((we))! The jew is pissed. You think your people are any better? Hollywood is one of the biggest pedo rings in the world

Yeah, sure, makes sense.

any stories? how have the 5 years been? How was the mission in korea?

mormonism is complete Heresy.

If you want based Christianity, go Calvinist.

Nope, in 1973 God changed his mind about black people according the the "Prophet" the believe speaks to God.
Name me one piece of archaelogical evidence that backs up the claims made by Joe Smith.
For instrance: Where is the wooden submarine God told Jews to build so they could come to america?

>some kind of cult?

You nailed it in one. Joe Smith was a fucking conman.

Black population of Utah is 1% holy fuck sign me up. I'll take a bunch of cultist white people who keep to themselves over a pack of monkeys any day

>New flag
Doesnt know wtf their talkin about? Typical

Mormons follow the old/new testament and never added a fucking thing.
They created theyre own book called, " the book of mormon". South park episode was spot on, but they never added anything to the bible, they worship the bible.
Mormonism is full of lovely WHITE PEOPLE who value family, and god. If you want you kid in boyscouts its the mormons, want to know genealogy (mormons have the best records IN THE WORLD for free for you to use)
Mormons believe some weird shit, but if you want to associate with WHITE PEOPLE who love guns, prepping, and their family be a mormon. But be prepared for 3 hours sunday (usually more) and 10% tithing to get anywhere.

Baptists just added all altright to sinners list, and generally bow to sjw movements. Know what your sect preaches outside your individual church

I am a christian which is why I dont like MOrmons pretending to be followers of Christ. You have a weird, pagan faith that has no relation to the Bible at all

Why r there so many mormons in utah, and if theres a high population of mormons where you live r they somehow related to the masons or illuminati

Ok former bike rider here,
You definitely shouldn't ask or listen to Sup Forums about this subject.
The mormons are just going to ask you to read their book, pray about it and ask God for an answer on what to do. It's all up to you and it should be pretty straightforward.
If you go to the lds website you can read their playbook. It's called "Preach My Gospel". Thats it, no tricks.

I had to grow up in that shitty religion and I had to pass the sacrament and shit like that. I had a cold and was forced to prepare sacrament one sunday, so I spit in all the water cups (made sure it wasn't noticeable) everybody I knew who went to the church had colds that week.

The majority of CIA and NSA employees are Mormons. The NSA datacenter is right next to Mormon.org in Salt Lake City

They think Utah is the promised land and the garden of Eden was located in Branson, Missouri

>mormonism is complete Heresy.
>If you want based Christianity, go Calvinist.

LOL Roman Catholic....you know the people who preserved the bible for a thousand years so you could read it and then attack them like the satanic evil that protestantism actually is.

How did you find this information out

What does that have to do with anything I wrote?

Hunter S. Thompson did a shit load of drugs and his books are important to written works of the USA.

I can say it's the only religion that didn't make me feel like I was being sold on something with the precedent that what isn't explained or understood must be taken on faith. It's very tangible.
Obviously you learn and understand more.
Korea was amazing, it was a great oportunity to learn in more ways than one.

Frankly speaking: If I wasn't a mormon I'd be athiest. There's too many logical fallacies in religion orherwise.

>Thats it, no tricks.

Except Joe smith. The big trick for morons. Not even protestant tier evil but genuine heretic liar.

>1 post by this ID

>with the precedent that what isn't explained or understood must be taken on faith

Joe smith pretending that he had ancient gold plates that no one else ever saw was not enough for you huh?

He fell out of a window in the jail during the raid. t. Someone who lives down the road from where he died

The Book of Mormon could have been written by Sup Forums

It's fits very well into the plurality of belief here.

To oversimplify: Whites good, darkies are bad. Whites build a massive successful civilization, darks live like animals. Whites become increasingly degerate. Big city whites sell out everyone else. Whites get over-run by the uncivilized but less degerate darks. There's also the conspiracies/ secret combinations (pizzagate anyone?) and the declaration that the Jews are the only people in all of creation who would crucify thier own god.

Oh and all them happenings that happen. And both stories end with everybody dead.

No, its the FBI that's full of Mormons

The data center is on a military base about 30 minutes south of SLC

Where's the ark?
Where's the tower of babel's rubble?
Where's the definitive statement that what has been found in the Americas isn't the remains of a technological equivalent of Rome in the western hemisphere?

You make a lot of assumptions.

Fucking jews, with there lies.
Flds (fundamentalist mormons do that) not the mormons you see around town. Flds live in one town in idaho or somewhere and only have like 1k members.

God the amount of BS here is amazing

I've just been reading what people have to say. I don't know anything about Mormonism other than Mormons are guys that walk around the neighborhood in pairs and try to convert you. And they live in Utah. I just learned who Joseph Smith was today from them talking to me

As if Mormons don't view the book of Mormon as a sequel to the bible. Give me a break. The only reason it doesn't get included is because no one would habe published such heresy in the 19th century

Its basically white people islam in terms of how it relates to christianity.

They are nice, sometimes they feel fake though, i often here russians commenting on how americans feel fake because they smile all the time and ask how you are doing. Mormons feel to me how americans must feel to russians.

Anyway, they are non trinitarian, this is heretical, maximum heretical.

>Why are Mormon in Utah.

...dude, not being a dick but you gotta brush up on history. Mormons we're early pioneers into the west and believed what is now SLC to be the location of Zion.

Pretty adventurous and interesting in a historical context.

If only the people who say Mormons are crazy would take a look at there own religion. I mean you have all ready associated craziness with religion. Are you so ignorant you can't see this applies to your own?

But muh Bible was written thousands of years ago by trust worthy Jews user so it has to be true!

>The Book of Mormon could have been written by Sup Forums

and would have about as much divinity in it as the one written by the conman joe smith

It's a cult, you dumbfuck. How do you not automatically come to this conclusion after 45 minutes of conversation with one?

Typical lies, the mormons follow jesus as every other Christian religion.
They read the Bible and jesus is worshipped as gods only son.

Are you stupid or just peddling jewish lies to keep goys out of church?

youtube.com/watch?v=ar2YQXlFNSo

It's cucked and Mormons are super feminine. They're awkward, and if you didn't now they were Mormon you would assume they were also gay. They're just your average cuckservative but with larger 50's style families and visions.

The same church that chained the bible to the pulpit and refused to let people read it?

It seemed okay and like just normal Christianity until they started talking about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon

Cult

Mormons are very well read into their doctrine and are plenty able to defend, deliver it to lay persons, but to put it simply, it isn't coherent with the Biblical picture of Christianity which is purports to be a branch of. To further that analogy, there is no coherence between the leaves of Mormonism, and the trunk of Christianity.

Why this is significant is Mormonism tries to piggy back on Christianity, where Christianity is unique in that its basis for faith is on one of the most radically, best attested events in ancient history, were that event is also the best attested miracle in the history of the world. In short, Christianity can (could) be tested, and it has stood up to millennia of scrutiny and skepticism.

Mormons are faithful, but their faith is unfortunately ill placed. They are certainly humbling for supposedly faithful Christians that DO adhere to the Biblical doctrine, but sincerity alone is not indicative of the truthfulness of a particular doctrine.

There are other problems besides, but if you're persuaded by Mormons, consider a personal investigation into the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the Apostles communicated.

There's some hot titties in the mormon church too.. I listened to a chick for 5 minutes cause she was cute as fuck. I should have said yes and asked her to marry me on the spot.

That's because we come back with neigh on fluency in our mission languages

I'm not a mormon. I find the story ridiculous but every mormon I've known has been incredibly nice people

>Mormons are crazy

No. Just stupid self deceiving cultists who ostracize their own children or parents if they will not be in their cult. Joe smith was a blatant fraud yet they persist.

I go to an LDS church.
I don't agree with their spiritual views.
I go because we agree on the cultural issues.
They are white and very conservative.
They are all very friendly.

Sequel?
Its viewed as the telling of jesus to the new world (i.e. America)
Thats it, no sequel a standalone book that is ranked 3rd by every mormon
Old-new testament then the book of mormon.

Except for the large volume of utter shit that joe smith wrote.