CATHOLICISM NO!!!!!!

CATHOLICISM NO!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=40iZKNw5Iy0
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/28/asia/cardinal-pell-australia/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uzIDI34dI-o
themediareport.com/2015/11/30/spotlight-movie-review/
counterpunch.org/2016/02/29/oscar-hangover-special-why-spotlight-is-a-terrible-film/
culturewars.com/CultureWars/Archives/cw_jan98/cod_sexed.html
culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait, wouldn't this be Catholicism yes? Pedophilia is normal.

(((Normal)))

Pope Franny has to go him and his cabal.

> And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:18

That guy who had to convert to Islam earlier was right

For homo priests. Clear out the reprobate minds turned over to Satan from the Church and reject the modernist.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=40iZKNw5Iy0

THE SPIRIT OF LENNY LIVES

>Wait, wouldn't this be Catholicism yes? Pedophilia is normal.
Yeah just the Catholics do it.
HURR DURR

fake news
sounds like a total nothing burger
i wouldn't believe it sage and report please

Already a thread:

fake news

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/28/asia/cardinal-pell-australia/index.html

Ignore the thread. Listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=uzIDI34dI-o I had a lot of fun listening and him saying he and others literally had missions of destroying catholic church because it hurts them so they had to make up lies about pedo shit.

Mother of God, those digits

It's bullshit. A gay Victorian police force and gay ex-catholics inventing a false case that supposedly happened 40+ years ago.
Gays will invent fake abuse scandals if you take them on.

crucify him upside down

Digits of truth confirm

PURGE THE CHURCH OF THE PEDO SCUM NOW

Nigger, the West stopped giving a shit about the Pope centuries ago. I say burn the Vatican to the ground and leave no survivors.

The digits do not lie

Fags as well and the modernists.

He created a commission to do just that. Real cases of paedophilia and hiding it exist but I don't think he is one of the culprits.
He urged victims to sue the church.

Only because the catholic church allowed itself to become such a sad joke
The current church is just a hollow shell of what it once was

The Second Vatican Council ruined Catholicism.

What's with men in power always raping little boys? What is it about power that makes men want to diddle little kids? Literally every culture has this.

Why do bank robbers go to banks, because that is where the money is.

Pedos and fags go to where children are. Just look a US gymnastic coaches.

It really is that simple.

Where did it all go wrong for Catholicism, and why was it at Nicaea?

Who the fuck is George Pell?

Usually pedos are victims of other pedos themselves. They convince themselves that it's normal.

most people that go to the bank are there for normal reasons but robbers still show up. Most people that work with kids are fine.

The catholic church has the same abuse rate as other religious organizations including ones that allow there priests and rabbis to marry. The rates are lower than public school teachers which is a female dominated field. A the catholic church has lower rates the the male population.

The real scandal is the coverup by the clergy, police, and politicians for decades. It was not until society finally realized how bad child sexual abuse is for the child that western societies finally got tough on the problem. Before the 50's no one talked about it at all in any field. The catholic Church is just a juicy media target for obvious reasons and has a target on its back for many other reasons.

It is really simple if you look past the hype.

>Usually pedos are victims of other pedos themselves. They convince themselves that it's normal

And then they fuck kids. Do you bros think that if/when Christianity collapses westerners (whites or whatever kind of mystery meat consumer class we are then) will revert to some sort of pre-Christian western moral system? Like back to savagery and high fertility and etc.?

Honestly?
It's already happening in front of our very eyes.

Pedophilia in Catholicism?? Wait, w-what?? T-this can't be.

The end times are nigh user get right with God that is what is happening that is the real happening. Satan is starting his great tribulation of God's church.

(checked)

I legitimately want to start going to a church. I think there is a hex on me. Don't tell anyone pls I don't want them to know I have spiritual beliefs and etc.

only charged, he denies everything
did he do it?

THE DEVIL CONTROLS THE POPE

Too many grab ems in high society

Its all bullshit you faggots.
Who do you believe, man of God or some whore?
IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

Nope Satan will not prevail against Gods Church. Pope Franny suffers from something much more common human pride one of the most ignored and least understood sins. Satan has to do very little to induce humans to sin, Satan succeeded when he introduced original sin into God creation.

No. Its a plot to destroy the Church.

Do NOT lose faith in Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ! Christianity is our most potent tool as a species, and those Luciferians in power have for millennia sought to see faith DESTROYED!

Public Schools and Universities are CHURCHES OF THE DEVIL (homosexuality, nhilism, becoming a cog in the Luciferian machine). It is because the Synagogue of Satan (the Jews) intends for this world to be GODLESS and FAITHLESS!

Never, EVER, lose faith in LORD GOD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!

Archangel Michael is here! He is the angel destined to rid this world of evil!

Book of Daniel 12:1. Welcome to the "Time of the End"

>222

KEK himself hath confirmed his existence upon this world! Rejoice humanity, because as the Satanic Elite turn to Lucifer for terrestrial gains and temporal "power", we can turn to St. Michael to aid us in this worlds most dire hour, for we are Lord God's Children as well as his Soldiers!

Deus Vult!

>this is big news because it's anti-Christian
>no stories will ever be run about Muslims raping children

Gee, what a surprise

re you pedo too.

sauce? Even if it were true the abominable thing is the church hides them or worse moves them to new parishes so they can continue their evil deeds.

All sinners in Gods house must be cast out.

There are currently two popes. One of them is real, and the other one is saving the Church.

remember pope is the "devil's man", spread the word.

The whole abuse scandal is Jewish misdirection. Most of the cases are from the 60's, and most of those are false accusations.

>But, m-muh coverup!

The church was praised by the media for how they handled abusers. Similar arrangements still go on in public school, but nobody seems to care.

>Priests are statistically less likely to be molesters than other groups
>Pedophilia exists in Judaism and Islam to a greater degree
>Hollywood shut down a documentary about it's own pedophile problem
>The Boston Globe ignored sexual abuse in public schools and supported what the diocese was doing in the 80's and 90's
>most of the accusations were based on unreliable testimony and questionable evidence like "repressed memories"

themediareport.com/2015/11/30/spotlight-movie-review/
counterpunch.org/2016/02/29/oscar-hangover-special-why-spotlight-is-a-terrible-film/
culturewars.com/CultureWars/Archives/cw_jan98/cod_sexed.html
culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html

PEDOED

this post is original

I know you think you are above the law, father, but around here, announcing a sage may subject you to a ban, if anons report it.

Normally I would be upset by this but the popes Reddit PR game is on point so you really can't say anything negative about catholicism now.