I hope you Drumpfkins are happy!

I hope you Drumpfkins are happy!
Because you had to elect the next Hitler, good people like this beautiful lady faces up to 80 years for simply attending a protest!

How do you live with yourselves? vimeo.com/222517116

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXXTYk0nork
twitter.com/ur_ninja
vimeo.com/222517116
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/anti-trump-protesters-facing-decades-bars-170522063956218.html
anchoronline.org/schools-and-colleges/arts-and-sciences/aands-express/2014/nov-csr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>up to 80 years
sure

Lady?

I'd like to point out, if he really was as bad as you say he is. You would not be able to talk about how bad he is. Let alone be around to have that opinion. He's really just another rich asshole except unlike the rest, he doesn't have a filter.

DC has different rules.
They don't fuck around with riots.

theres a lady in that pic. all i see is the 1st place winner in a casper look a like contest?

>up to 80 years :^)

>Fellow at Open Society Foundation
you can't make this shit up

Never slept better

She's lucky she didn't get suicide by getting tied up with duct tape, shot in the back of the head 3 times, having polonium nitrate poured down her throat, having 4 cement blocks tied on her, then being shot twice more and buried in a barrel of radioactive waste 50 feet down in a national park.

No joke, met this chick at a festival, became fairly well acquainted, total degenerate that shows no remorse for her actions still posting dumb political shit on facebook, she deserves what she gets

That's Nazi talk! I dare you to talk that way in the leftist paradise of Chicago!
youtube.com/watch?v=XXXTYk0nork

>Just going to a protest
>protest
How can you be so dumb? You went to a riot, not a protest.

that wasnt a thing until obama passed that protest law.

Greentext details of her degeneracy?

Really?
That's pretty funny.

It's nothing phenomenal, she's just WAY over indulgent in ketamine and pretty much a walking mouth piece for EVERY liberal talking point, one time she did post a full frontal nude to facebook for "female empowerement" though which was of course followed with plenty of "yassss girl slayyy"s
And no I didn't save the pic before ya pervs ask

Thank you Trump

>I didn't save the pic

>Anyone wanting to see that thing naked.

that organization is clearly racist, not one diverse member was involved in the video.

just watched. was fucking hilarious

See Seriously though, I wish I didn't see it. But yeah, moral of the story I've been laughing maniacally every time I see her posting links asking for donations for her defense, she seems confident it'll all work out but I honestly can't wait to see the arm of the law smack down on her. I think her court date is until next march or may though I can't remember

That's not good enough. Curiosity doesn't work like that. We want to see it.

You should give their twitter a gander then.twitter.com/ur_ninja

Sorry bud, can't help ya with that

No problem, m8. I'll find it.

>vimeo.com/222517116
good, maybe now she can meet some real Nazi's.

Good luck, bucko, pour a stiff drink for when you find it

What's her full name?

Women's prisons are probably nothing like men's maximum of racial gangs. White divisions in women's prisons are probably still hood/gangsta-girl bullshit. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm a new fag/lurker just wanna make sure I ain't aboutta get b& for that am I? And legal name or facebook name?

who cares theyll probalby be glad to go to jail to prove their cause
that the jail amount of time your jailed for or finding yuo guilty of an 80 year punishable crime
is too much
yep make yourselves the victims to show your support of the cause
gotta go, warez to warez

Drinks at the ready.

One day at a time senpai
One day at a time

You'll be fine if you post the FB link.
Just change the . to a , in .com when you post it.

Makes me sleep like a baby.

I only know from threads I've read before, but prison guards seem to say that women's prison is more hell like.

I'm sure you're much more likely to die in an all male prison though.

Considering she's in public articles, it's safe. Let the pages do the talking for you:

>aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/anti-trump-protesters-facing-decades-bars-170522063956218.html

>anchoronline.org/schools-and-colleges/arts-and-sciences/aands-express/2014/nov-csr

depends.
Male Prisoners are better at responding to violence, they appreciate order, and most male prisoners just want to get out, they aren't interested in causing shit.

Women Prisoners are absolute dindus.
>t. cousin works in the prisons

Can't copy the link cause I'm phone postin like a fag but here's this, should be all ya need

Thanks user

np

>good people like this beautiful lady
That's a man, dude.

>Anarchist

Life is about to get a little more anarchy like for her.

>her only friends where she's going are likely unrionically white supremacists

feels good.

do you think sending these shitheads to prison will redpill them? Do you think they'll come out being more like us?

hahaha. THIS is the kinda news i MASTERBATE to!!!!!!

I doubt it. Jail can't fix stupid.

She'll be more like us in that she'll become a race realist. But I think she's to much of an idiot to be "redpilled".

Too fucking bad for her. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Day of the rope is coming for you commie fucks...

He's not the next Hitler, but damn it I wish he was.

This
Just from meeting her briefly on a few occasions, she's too far gone and indoctrinated to be actually redpilled, and that's coming from someone who ate acid for 5 years straight

literally hitler

Niiice.

And I say that not in a proud way, just saying I've been fairly misguided

I think she's very pretty, desu. Politics aside, it's a ridiculous charge against her. She's at least smart enough to know government officials don't give a fuck about her. So maybe there's hope for redpilling in the future. Many of us who broke free from delusions and started learning enough to care about ending white genocide, realism, statistics, seeking truth, and anti-globalism originally had our starts in leftist indoctrination also.

I didn't stop binge drinking or casually doing drugs until my early 30's.

I assume you also live in Cook County.
It's hard to not be a degenerate in this shit hole.
What matters is that we got through the conditioning.

It didn't even say what her crime was.
She could of been the one who torched the limo for all we know.

We could have used it against her
Some GIMP magic

>Sociology and Psychology double major, University of Hartford '15

Translation: Unemployed

The amount of vocal fry in the video is fucking appalling.

Nah I'm from jersey, it's just as difficult here, I met her when she was living in CT, but seriously it's all about how strong you come out on the other side, the drug cultures way too strong these days

>up to 80 years

Was she stupid enough to plead innocent?

The antifa symbol is perfect. Anarchists up front, commies lurking behind.

If it were up to me they would all be given the electric chair.

Basically male prisons are "stay in your zone, don't start shit and you're golden"?

>doing psychology without intending to go masters/phd

Yeah she is dumb. We ought to just raise the tuition costs or entry standards into liberal arts so they can't be used by tards who want a college degree, but don't wanna do math.

We elected the next Hitler?

So we did a good thing then.

You wish...
I wish ;_;

Nah youre getting bum fucked bud

>I hope you Drump..
And i didn't read the thread, check out my image.
sage

lol unless you look easy and dont make any friends.

Regime change doesn't happen instantly. This dissent was brought about before Trump could change anything. As well, this is a state issue, not a federal issue (Washington DC).

Participation in a violent protest gets you fucked anyway.

Not a sage thread, we're talking bout the inauguration protest and I provided the info of one of those chicks that got arrested, it's quite a laugh and it's technically political, I'm sorry ya don't find it fun though

If Trump was Hitler, wouldn't he have opened up the camps already? If he's not then I don't know why we even voted for him