advanced humanist

No.

No

paleochristian
I made it up

I believe God is our higher brain
I believe we are Jesus in the flesh, the son of God
The holy spirit is my meme game

Pretty sure the Lord/YHVH is a heretic alien.
He introduced his genetics, which also gave us Rh - in our blood.

while i'm here
>creationism is true, but picture it like sim city
>evolution is a fallacy to hide advanced voluntary gene expression modulation (epigentics)

Sol Invictus is the most logical god because the sun is the largest object in the sky. Indeed, modern science has proven that the sun is even larger than the ancients perceived it to be.

A concept of god that is beyond the shackles of a simple book. Most would call it agnosticism.

Roman Catholic, only true religion.

>worshiping a lamp

Nice get but no you did not : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Christianity

I believe in God almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and in his Son, God made flesh, Jesus Christ. The universe is far stranger than we can conceive. There are glorious joys and wonders, as well as great things of dark and horrific evil. Sooner or later, most of you folks will grow to see this, and maybe sooner than later the final destruction and judgement of wickedness will be come. There are realities out there that are not mentioned in all our books of subtle craft.

Latin Pagan. Fortuna and Bacchus are my patron deities.

>worshiping a man

Worshipping a corpse nailed to a piece of wood.

Satanism, the worship of self

I am assuming you are one of those asatru retards. That "corpse" rose from the death and is soon coming to judge the quick and the dead.

No religion

Look two posts up from the one you replied to.

Satan made this world. God isn't necessarily on your side, how can even a supreme being choose from amongst his children? This is why evil happens in the world. YHVH created the world. The true God created YHVH. YHVH is Satan. His greatest trick was flipping the script on good and evil, creation and destruction, and then convincing the world that he doesn't exist. It's the perfect crime.

Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. If you don't believe, then that's fine, but just fine SOMETHING to believe in. Something to ground you, at the very least. I don't want to misconstrue this as shilling for false gods, but literally ANYTHING is better than being an atheist, because atheism has no moral anchor and always quickly devolves into hedonism and worship of your own asshole, and all the degeneracy that entails.