Your cheeto president is now assaulting Irish citizens personally?

Your cheeto president is now assaulting Irish citizens personally?

Do you burgers have no shame? Your president literally fucking harasses members of the media in the fucking OVAL OFFICE and you still praise him?

Makes for some great fanfic potatohead

Hey, quit making fun of our president potatohugger.

Just don't poison the Jameson. I need that to wake up....

Cosby looks pale there

He's deporting you potato niggers as well. Good riddance.

Potato nigger

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy compliment women.

trump is a classless buffoon, like his supporters

.....Too bad!

Why would a gay support trump to begin with?

>irish
was she not american?

weak bait

probably smart considering his character is pretty much assumed by now so MSM will waste more time talking about shit like this and piss everybody off.

If you leftists think this is assault, I can't wait to hear how you describe what we're planning to do to you.

>cheeto president
Curried Potato Taoiseach

BEGGORAH
TIS ANOTHER POTATO FAMINE

didn't he tell her she has a pretty smile or she looks nice? wtf bitches be mad when you compliment them, bitches be mad when you don't. bitches be mad when they aren't the center of attention, bitches be mad when you ignore them.

FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY.

She could be both.
American is a nationality, whereas Irish is a biological subspecies.

He is a Grandpa who told a young person she had a nice smile. A compliment on her personality. The word is messed up if this is a bad thing. Sheeesh.

>Watching Trump crash and burn
You're mental, this has been 1000% better than any other candidate could have provided

Eat me lucky charms, ya potato nigger

I'd praise him right up to the moment he started literally shooting them.

Then I would stop praising my leader, and start worshiping my hero.

do we got any good pictures of this whore or what? or even a name? Who is this sperm worm?

I thought the Irish were supposed to be less faggy than this.

but srsly tho why give a fuck? Lots of chicks out there would love to look like Trump's daughter.

damnit, can someone upload a cheeto shaped dick to this? I am getting connection errors

Uhh.. A cheeto shaped dick or dick shaped cheeto?

Her smile is OK, but she has that weak jaw that the bongs find so attractive.

It is just hilarious that Trump can say the mildest. most innocuous thing and the media goes into an autistic screechathon. He does it on purpose, and every time he does, the media make themselves look more and more ridiculous.

And don't think that we will forget the 11 months of Trump-Russia collusion BS the media have been pushing. Because we wont.