Has any of you millenial faggots even played this game

has any of you millenial faggots even played this game

do you even know why we call rick harrison and ask for it every waking second of our lives

who actually beat it if you did play

do you know why this is important?

if not get off my level please

if your in the know then may kek guide us (there I gave it away)

Lord hail the blessed warriors of kek, a resurgence is soon may we all walk in fields of barly (the police sting, but they don't bite)

kids today have literally zero fucking chance yet they walk around entitled to the tits thinking their action heros

all i got to say is lurk moar in the lower levels and then jump ship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aqsh2TG1ExI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>has any of you millenial faggots even played this game
yeh

jeez grandpa this meme die ages ago.
I beat it, nothing to write home about.

I used to play the shit out of this and Double Dragon, nigga

>Le Nes games i such an oldfaggg lol u n00b don't even NO about wat NINTENDO HARD ment hahahahaha xXD

Deus vult

Back when you actually hauled your computer to a friends houses for lan parties there would always be some kid playing Battletoads while the rest of us played CS and UT.

This game is like the dark souls of 2d Frog based platformers.

no you didn't

it took me like 10 years to beat the hovercraft level. then it was some gay log jumping level and i died instantly. i refuse to believe that anyone who isnt legitimately autistic has beaten this game without warps/codes.

I played it on my Wii

The hoverbike level is piss easy. The bit where you get chased by a swirly ball left me with PTSD.

I beat it in a Walmart arcade. $25 in quarters and some coop help from a much older tweaker who was letting his wife shop. It actually became a huge deal towards the last levels. Kids were jumping in and helping. Probably the most fun time I ever had at a Walmart

fuck off nigger sage

Well memed friend.

i fucking hate rat race more than any level in any video game. i beat it once. never again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aqsh2TG1ExI

>tfw it took you years to get past the turbo tunnel
>tfw the rest of the game was even harder than that level

The secret to that game is coop play- especially on the later levels when you have to ride those piece of shit space bikes and jump the barriers. If you can keep pumping quarters you'll make it through because you keep your progress as the other guy is jumping back in

>we
nice Sup Forums pasta fuckfag

this had to be one of the most frustrating games ever, but it was fun. the pause beat was killer!

The farthest I got was the Terra Tunnels (Gargantua Ducts) on lvl 9. My thumbs just could never keep up with what was coming and by then I was out of continues.

i was and am good at everything. i only made it to the ice stage

when I first started lurking on Sup Forums circa 06-07 I remember kids talking about this game in my comp. tech class.