If u had to take a bet which would it be

If u had to take a bet which would it be

>Sharia takes over the west
>Degeneracy of the west ruins the middle east

which will happen first?

this one

Sand niggers will just burn down the liberal city centers and otherwise be irrelevant. Just like real niggers!

>degeneracy of the west ruins the middle east
what if this is what (((they))) wanted. They know that Islam would be incompatible with the modern world and want to push it out of existence, but since Islam is very moralistic they had to corrupt the west instead in the hopes the degeneracy would spill over

Western degeneracy is exactly the reason the mooselims are fighting so hard right now

Good luck trying to take the vote away from women, and individual politics giving way to religion.

I think the degeneracy of the west has more chance of destroying sand-nigger religions and influencing the middle east more than sharia ever seriously taking hold in any western nation.

Besides, the more terrorist attacks that take place.. the more these dipshits come out in droves to light candles and hold unity vigils under a fucking rainbow of 'diversity'. It's batshit insane, but far from having the effect the islamists want.

degeneracy of the west ruins the west

civil war over what to do with islam

Degeneracy destroys the middle East

Unfortunately I have to bet against the house on this one.

Do you really think a place like Iran is suddenly going to go back to their 50s western paradise? At least they have elections, but I don't see it. What is more likely is muslims and mexicans become majorities in the west and take over one way or another.

Hell yeah it does, but it also fucks islam over hard

do u really think i wanna be a good girl when i found out i can be bad

Yes they will. History proves that religious repression results in unbounded rebellion and degeneracy. Look at how just 12 years of Puritan rule in England led to the instant profligacy of the Restoration under Charles II - whores in the streets, bawdy plays, erotic books and art, etc. It has happened and can again.
Countries like conservative India have been infected, they are now putting more and more erotic-imagery and themes in their once prim and proper films. Japan and Korea have been infected. Just watch.

The reason I'm skeptical about the vast jewish conspiracy is the long term outcome. If Islam takes over the West, who the fuck keeps Israel propped up? Israel needs western support to stay alive, and is the only reason they haven't been conquered since their founding. The 6 day war was fast because they had our weapons to fight with. Islam is inherently anti-jew too, so it's not like you're cutting down on antisemitism.

That doesn't mean Sharia can't take over though, creating something like the traditional Christian society we have had in the U.S. plus more and more degeneracy.

An important point Sargon of Akkad brought up recently is that Muslims, especially the radical ones, are more concerned with converting the world over than simply killing us for bombing them. It may not be violent, but those second-gen refugees may try to pull something on us like the Mayor of London.

This, 100%. Just wait until the degeneracy hits them full force. Gonna be Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.

Sharia in the West is a meme to kick out shitskin terrorists. Globalism and degeneracy, however, are real and dangerous.

poooor muslims

looks like satan is /our boy/

I'm sure this is already the case for the elite behind closed doors.

Also in North Korea.

Oh well yes obviously, Saudi princes are legendarily degenerate

Their plan isn't for Islam to take over the West. They want Europeans to mix with the Muslims, and the Africans now being brought in. This mass miscegenation would create a low-IQ population with no sense of identity or nation, thus making them easy to control, and paving the way for the European super-state. Jews, of course, would not mix (thus retaining their high IQs) and be the rulers of this new Europe.