How do we fix this?

How do we fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
thedailybanter.com/2017/06/clapper-claims-russians-are-genetically-predisposed-to-being-sketchy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is Merkel more powerful than Xi? China is literally going to establish a Good Boy Point style government loyalty system where good chinks get better job and housing opportunities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

How do they even measure this?

The reason he isn't the most powerful is that the executive branch has limited power, while putin is unchallenged and leading a nuclear state. No other nuclear state is under such a dictatorship like russia.

>What is china

>Controls country with lower GDP than Canada

MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD!

They are implying since Trump is the most powerful, and putin pulls his strings, Putin is the real most powerful. In other words this just a kike rag.

There's more to power than money.

Nuklear capabilities = Power

why do they always chose the most unflattering pictures of Trump?

>Rabbi Merchant not #1
TOPKEK

yes goy, they[re the most powerful. They run tha shoah!

China has a politburo.

Putin deserves his spot, he's both directly and indirectly dealt more blows to the Western world than anyone else since WWII, and all in the span of a few years. But Russians are not genetically predisposed to democracy in the same way Westerns are so it's also a lot easier for him to run his country like a strongman than someone like Trump.

It's just europe trying to stay relevant. She's the poster child for European power. She actually can't do shit since its the Austrian bankers that are actually in charge of the EU.

There's nothing to change. They make up their own metrics and lists to make themselves feel sane while getting dicked by Trump.

Fix what?

>the POTUS not #1

completely disregarded and tossed in the shit heap.

where is netinyahu on this list?

>genetically predisposed to democracy

Kek, haven't seen this meme

>#2 cia puppet
>#1 not pope
who came up with this "list"

Beat it chink, you're all literally a diamond dozen.

>gov shill bux
Wow what could go wrong?

Memes aside I think both Putin and trump have the power to launch nukes of their own volition. That's concrete power.

>FedEx SoundTrack
>literally listening to the FedEx driver talk to himself and fart
>mfw

>pope being in the top #10

Kek, maybe 500 years ago.

It's not a meme. Genes = behavior = predisposition to certain cultures, laws, and ultimately governments.

What the fuck is wrong with chinks? Do they not feel anything?

Best to stay out of the spot light, lest you want people to talk about you.

Sure bud, just show me some credible studies that indicate Russians aren't "genetically predisposed to democracy" so we can get a conversation going.

>Good Boy

Don't you mean dishonesty since it is highly encouraged throughout out China and its rooted in their history.

he can do anything he wants with Russia's power. Trump or Xi may rule more powerful countries, but they can't just pick up the phone and order 10 assassinations.

I suppose Xi could theoretically but 10 other politburos have to agree with him

because merkel is liberal posterboy
shes a woman and a rapefugee enabler so she must look like she has power in order to convince others she is correct
ofc, there are other more pwoerful people than her. ffs any of those billionaires

>How do we fix this?
Absolute monarchy.

ftfy

>he thinks it's a meme

It's not a meme friend. Most European countries have had at least somewhat organic transitions to democracy, particularly those in the West. Russia was a monarchy until 1917, then it was violently overthrown in the (((Russian Revolution))) and Russians effectively lived under a communist dictatorship until the 1990s. Russians have essentially spent 98% of their history in a non-democratic state. Add that to the strongman culture in Slavic countries and other factors and you see that Russians are inherently less democratic people than other Westerners. They can't change overnight.

Sorry Drumpfkin, Russia hacked the election and now Drumpf is now basically his bitch.

Got any redpill pics on the Rothschilds? I always see Soros redpills on this site but rarely any for that family.

Are German "people" now?

That's a joke, because a region has a tradition of a certain government it means it's in their genetics? Lmao. It's absurd to even consider that a people could be "genetically predisposed" to something as abstract as a governing system. You couldn't even test that, it's 100% bullshit.

Yes I do.

There are unmistakable patterns in terms of governing systems in every region -- Slavic countries, the Middle East, Western Europe, Anglo countries, etc. You're telling me genetics plays NO role in this whatsoever?

You can theorize all you want buddy, as long as you understand correlation is not causation. Honestly chuckling at the idea.

Hahahahahahaha, those niggers all bow to the bogdanoffsss

I suppose #1 and #2 could kill #3 like the good old days, other than that I don't really have a problem with this list.

Canada has America
We win
Again

Thanks a lot friend, I'm saving all of these.

I never said it's THE cause. It's A cause. And you didn't answer my question or addressed these patterns. It looks like you've chosen to dismiss these strong correlations between various races and regions just because my theory isn't provable in a traditional sense. It looks like you haven't been redpilled enough on pol yet.

By the way former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper agrees with me:

thedailybanter.com/2017/06/clapper-claims-russians-are-genetically-predisposed-to-being-sketchy/

>No they arent

these are just puppets that are being used for public display

3 is the anomoly.

>Russian backed dictators quarrel with European backed 'rebel' terrorists
>US drops increasingly larger bombs on increasingly desolate airfields to pretend to help

>Europe gets the focus of cultural enrichment
>muzzies get fresh targets for enrichment
>Russia gets to aimlessly fuck with Europe
>US gets to MAGA
Literally everyone gets what they want. Fix nothing.

>The Worlds Most Powerful People
>Not the Rothschilds and other unnamed central bankers

This list is garbage

The ranking is for individuals not entire governments. While the Chinese government certainly holds more power over its country than the Germans do, Xi shares a substantial amount of that power with the other six members of the Politburo Standing Committee.

China, Pakistan and north Korea.

Are you baiting m8?

>Merkel afraid of dogs
>Muslims hate dogs
Really activates my almonds...

include the rothschilds

>How is Merkel more powerful than Xi?

She's destroying Europe while Xi is building China.

Horse Shit

1. Rothchilds
2. Various CEOs
3. Bill Gates
4. Soros
5. Potus
6. Putin

Presidents power goes when they leave.

christcucks are triggered by this

theyre all in their 60s.

it will fix itself

well let's see...number 1 and number 2 seem to be buddies. Let's hope it blossoms and they just go ape shit on the rest.

And Russia has a parliament

>dictatorship

when a president actually has power to do shit avoiding corporate forced bureaucracy

>Westerns
>genetically predisposed to democracy
Wew

maybe he had a load of steel rods and if he slams on the brakes they impale him

"Democracy"

That cracks me up.

Bump Soros and the Rothschilds up if you really want to say something and make a rib jab at the time.

>Soros isn't #1
>None of the Rothschilds
>Neither of the Bogdanoffs
>None of the Rockefellers
>None of the Windsors
>None of the Hanovers
>None of the Hapsburgs
wtf

Nevermind. I should've actually looked at the site itself before vomiting words. Ain't anything in there is a puppeteer, though.

Here is the real list

That list honestly thinks that vlad is more powerful than Don and XI? Sad.

1. Donald

>Total GDP 18 Trillion
>Many western allies
>Huge / Well Trained / Equipped Military

2. XI

>Total GDP 13 Trillion
>Largest population
>Huge / Poorly Trained Military

3. Valdimir

>Total GDP 1.5 Trillion
>Huge land control
>Large / Well Trained Military

4. Angela

>Total GDP 3 Trillion
>Large influence on EU
>Usless / Tiny Military

They're never in any kinds of lists despite their finances.

>Soros above the Rothschilds
wew lad

Soros is not the top-dog you newfag. Lurk more. You're on the right track.

Lefties already do this during job interviews

>sorry, you don't fit the culture of this business

That's stupid

Janet Yellen is the most powerful person in the world.

Nothing is wrong. Vlad is perfect (if you ignore his manlet status)

spotted the kike

Soros answers to (and is protected by) a bunch of seriously powerful people. Otherwise he'd be dead.