You do realize that CNN doesn't give a shit and will pumping the same narratives?

You do realize that CNN doesn't give a shit and will pumping the same narratives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQt-CQHYKjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so will trump?????

Not exactly a profound observation, OP. Of course they will, all news networks are businesses and Trump is good for CNN's business. Fear of Trump sells to liberals and they're just giving their viewers what they want. The Veritas video has a CNN anchor saying exactly that.

*its

>CNN just posted it's most-watched second quarter in history. Those are the facts.
Oh, well then, excuse me. In that case, carry on destroying the cultural fabric of society.

>Most watched second quarter
>was one person and now 2.
so much win at CNN

Exactly. Deluded liberals have no other source for their anger than deluded media.

This, CNN is entertainment not news.

CNN “Our ratings are incredible right now”

That's like roadkill bragging about all the maggots that showed up.

LAUGH, POINT AND LAUGH AT THE DUMP SUPPORTER SNOWFLAKES WHO CANT HANDLE SEEING THE OOMPA LOOMP WITH A SMALL DICK GET LAUGHED AT BWAHAHAHAHAHA

>russia narrative is good ratings
>most watched second quarter
are they literally going full retard and trying to convince america that this is what america wants so it's okay to be fake news?

Which are less than the most faggotry YouTube channel? Dinosaur TV.

You do realize by that tweet they just re-confirmed they are a soulless globalist ass kissing machine that doesn't give fuck one about journalistic ethics or driving America to the brink of war as long as their shekels and egos stay intact?

What do you think this will do to the national opinion of CNN and leftists?

>video comes out saying 'CNN pushes Russia story for ratings, nothing else'
>DJT baits 'CNN has shit ratings'
>Nuh uh we're getting great ratings!

Fucking dipshits just confirmed the story.

JUST
A
NOTHING
BURGER

Stop shitting up anime with your retarded bullshit.

Holy shit this meme is so good and funny :)

Drumpf posters btfo'ed XD

youtube.com/watch?v=fQt-CQHYKjk

No I can handle it, but one does get a bit drained from it. More often than not when I read or watch anything from MSM, I end up feeling like I am being manipulated by them. Their articles are almost CONSTANTLY shaded and coaxed to extend a certain point of view. Or they take something that has happened and then toy with it until it can be explained or reasoned away. The "fact checking" websites do this shit all the time, as well as Wikipedia. It is entertaining (and infuriating at times) to read the talk pages there. Look up cultural marxism on wikipedia, read the talk pages from what follows, and you will see exactly what I mean. The progressives are amoral chameleons. Fucking gross.

>admit on camera that you made up a national conspiracy for ratings
>brag about your ratings on twitter
what did they mean by this?

Must be easy with an exponential population growth

>anons will read this post, and reply to it, and still not think larp flags were a mistake

they conveniently leave out how shit their second quarter ratings are. they also shift the goal posts perfectly to try and twist president trump's words. those are the facts.

Holy shit! Project Veritas video revealed CNN pushed Russia narrative due to ratings. Trump says their ratings are down. CNN takes the bait and confirms it.

4D chessmaster strikes again!

I'm never sure if this is just someone larping as shareblue or actually shareblue

They just proved the point of the video. Facts don't matter, only ratings.

Donald trump's ass dimensions way up

They are bragging about beating a personal record which isn't significant. Fox news gets more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined lol

Wonder how they stack up against the other networks.

Half of CNN viewership nowadays is Trumpers watching their shitfits for keks.

>You guys lie too much
>But look how great it works!

damn dude talk about owning it. I guess we have to give them that. but for them to think this is going to make people want to watch them more is just arrogance.

>it's

OK, I'm not really a big believer in the whole 3d chess thing, but come on...

>Undercover video comes out of CNN producer saying they only cover fake Russia stories for ratings
>Trump tweets out that CNN got caught re Russia, oh and by the way their "Ratings [are] way down!"
>CNN: "Actually our ratings are up!", doesn't address Russia comments

He made them look like fools to anyone with a brain.

*its
lol covfefe'd

I like how he once again forced the media to spill the beans. Literally got them to admit that it IS about the ratings. Unbelievable.

you best be believing in 3d chess. He cant stop winning.

>1 post by this ID

Trump wins again. He owns CNN's asshole.

3rd place out of 3 cable networks isn't even the first loser. This time next year CNN will probably be airing sham-wow infomercials and biggest loser re-runs

getting absolutely pilloried in those comments.

link pls

There is a lot of word play there.

"Most-Watched" by what metrics?

I'm sure the Comey and Sessions testimonies came within that window. Doesn't mean much.

Ratings and Viewership are two totally different things. CNN is not doing well at all in ratings compared to their competitors. With that being said, they naturally may have more viewers because more people are able to watch and there are more TVs in the universe.

t. media buyer

Yes but now nobody cares. They admitted crying wolf

What I'm getting at is this:

Trump is comparing CNN to the universe of competitors

CNN is comparing themselves to themselves.

Apples and Oranges.

Where it matters ($$$) CNN is getting fucking crushed.

Can Trump just name the fucking Jew already? Will he ever?

He named Jonathan Leibowitz back in the day.

> "most watched"
> Raw numbers
They really are fans of an economy that just pumps people in while not improving things huh.
Clinton did the same.

>President: "Typical CNN spewing total bullshit and paying the price. Russia is fake news and you know it."
>CNN: "HURRRRRRRRRRR DA PEEPUL WATCH US #REALNOOZE"

Dute-n pizda matii de curva comunista

>just posted it is most-watched second quarter

they really do hire legit retards don't they?

Becoming tabloid tier news isnt going to phase them as long as they get the ratings.

>THOSE ARE THE FACTS

Does CNN know what happened to the last guy that said that?

I havent even tried to watch the new top gear. I knew it was going to be shit from the start. Look at the fucking hosts they chose.

I watched two episodes for the brutal satisfaction knowing BBC royally fucked up firing the old crew and the new chaps would tank their flagship show.

the people they hired dont know anything about cars. Joey from friends? that fuck hasnt done a single thing since friends. his real life persona is boring as shit too If you've ever seen him do an interview.