The only way to stop Islam is to keep letting it into the Western world

You people don't get it, this is the final redpill.

The ultimate solution to Islam is to keep letting it into the western world.

you may think "What the fuck", but bear with me:
The liberal values of Europe will eventually seep into Islam. Islam will NEVER have a reform on its own and its exponential growth will not stop, it MUST be corrupted if the western world is to stand a chance.

The more muslims are let in, the more it will get corrupted by Europe liberal policies. Just look at pic related, a GAY mosque where men and women get to pray together, 2 things that are NOT allowed in Islam. Slowly but surely it will start losing its most toxic aspects and it will become something controllable, if you keep pushing for muslims to be kicked from Europe, not only will you just fail at actually kicking them, but you'll piss them off and actually justify a white genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is just transient, long term islam will revert back to its roots. Plus why would sacrificing western culture, the shining beacon in the world, for islam which is on par with south america be worth it?

That's been working so well for all those islamic ghettos forming in the EU.

يُؤر فُكِنج جَي

it IS working, the new gen muslims are complete degenerates and the religion will keep deluding itself

in the islamic world yeah, then they will say "holy shit, the ones of us who left to europe are now super infidels, we have to stay the fuck away from that place or the same will happen to us

We could cull them down to manageable numbers instead.

>If you kill your enemies they win
That faggot Trudeau was right

You fucking know that aint happening, don't be a LARPer

Incorrect

Paradox of Tolerance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

Pic related

>LARPING
You are looking at a very tiny window of history. Don't underestimate the horrors white people are capable. White people haven't haven't been tested in a while.

>long term islam will revert back to its roots.

This. Islam is a book.

Islam is evil beyond words. I'd rather have gays and liberals than Islam/muslims.

>the middle east needs to let in more Jews
>middle eastern values will eventually seep into judaism, and the problem will solve itself
kill yourself immediately

Muhammad was white. Islam is the religion of the white man. In the KKKoran, Muhammad the prophet warned of infedels. By infedels, he meant non believers and non whites (Africans, Turks, Semites, and Mulattos). Paradise is only achieved through Jihad and from then one can achievr passage to paradise which is full of beautiful white women. Jews and other semites work for the devil and try to taint the TRUE word of Allah. That is why there is no peace in the middle east. One day, us true Muslims will retake our holy land and establish a white caliphate which will be heaven on earth and it will be ruled by no one but Allah. Whites are the true Arabs and semites need to get the fuck off our lands and our religion!

I would prefer to simply execute all Muslims.

No you're literally a larping faggot.

You fucking know that shit won't ever happen again, times have changed.

yeah and it aint gonna happen

Look what happened to Iran in 1979. Women were free to walk around without Burgas and could wear skirts and such.

>Islam will NEVER have a reform on its own and its exponential growth will not stop

Those are some big assumptions you're making there.

Womp womp muh desert book club

> SAVE THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION BY DESTROYING IT. SEE? I'M A GENIUS

HANG YOURSELF.

i feel sorry for you, you cowardly nazi larping faggot

>The ultimate solution to Islam is to keep letting it into the western world.
The only way to stop us evil racists is to let us control the media. Leftist values will then seep into us. No really, I swear.

Kill yourself, faggot.

>it MUST be corrupted
This, if you mean changed when you say corrupted.
This is a big concern of ISIS and all like them.
Retards who say 'kill all muslims' are playing into their hands, they want muslims poor and outside the west, to be numbers and fodder.
Time is of the essence too, only two generations of living in the west will make them less savage and more directed towards education and work instead of violence, resentment and arrogance.

until this

>if you keep pushing for muslims to be kicked from Europe, not only will you just fail at actually kicking them, but you'll piss them off and actually justify a white genocide.

your shit made some sense, ismail.

Cute experiment. Not worth it.

Muslims have corrupted incest genes. Never one drop

you are LARPING there will be no fourth reich, our people arent fighting back ever, the have lost even the most basic instinct to reproduce. they are cutting their dicks off and letting letting degerate whores lead them. its over faggot. islam is the one world religion and only the seed of whites who convert and make babies will live on. islam is immune to the poison the west is happily guzzling down like lemonade. our civilization is become an hero.

Yeah sounds like a good bet, there

This is true, I have somali friends with religious families who drink and smoke.

Yeah, but then we'll be surrounded by evil shits.

What if white Europeans did this:

Publish a manifesto and warn muslims...

>For every 'x' number of muslim immigrants to the West, we will do 'y' amount of activism deliberately corrupting Islam by spreading false teachings and distortions
>For every 'x' number of white Europeans executed or raped by muslims, we will fuck 'y' number of muslima women on video and then publish the video, block the woman's face so retribution attacks against her can't take place, and putting the fear into every muslim that this could by their mother, sister, daughter, who knows.

Wrong, partially. We allow it into the western world, and we allow it to keep continuing its terror attacks, its raping of children and women. Eventually, it'll drive the majority against them, and then? They're fucked.

While I agree that massive influx of Islam into Europe is the only way to save white Europeans, I disagree with your reasoning behind it.
Unfortunately it has to get darker before the dawn. Whites have to be pushed to the edge before that warrior spirit reawakens and the purging occurs.

You're Canadian. You literally could say nothing here, to insult anyone. Same way a clown making jokes, isn't insulting.

They'll be the majority by the time that shit happens. Face it: Europe will not fight back, anything else is literal larping

>the only sure way to stop RAPE is to say YES

Your argument in summary

>The only way to stop Islam is to keep letting it into the Western world

OR
Kill them.

The only way to stop your wife from being raped is to whore her to a raghead.

No.

So the West destroys itself under the weight of unending migrants which only 2.5% ever find work. Somehow this defeats Islam despite the fact that Muslims in the Middle East are becoming more anti-Western.

How does this work again?

Justin its time for bed.

you think the west power to corrupt is stronger than the retarted beliefs of a sand nigger death cult.

thing is the lack of empathy, intelligence combined with their pure numbers is on their side.

or we could just ramp up the alternative energy market, stop trading with sand niggers and let them duke it out against each other. tah dah, no westerners involved.....

No. This is all boring. I want an endless massacre on a global scale.
Gimme a neverending night and let the most monstrous survive.

Even hitler preferred islam over chrisitanity, wake up don't listen to kikes talking shit over it.