How can this badass Religion accidentaly uprising?

Isis fed baby to its mother and raped a 10-year-old girl to death in front of family, Iraqi MP claims

Extremist group have waged campaign of genocide against the minority group

>A baby was fed to its own unwitting mother by Isis, who also raped a ten-year-old girl to death in front of her own family, an Iraqi MP has claimed.

>Vian Dakhil is a prominent Yazidi politician and has served as an important mouthpiece for the horrors perpetrated by Isis against her people.

>The extremist group believe the Yazidi minority – who follow their own religion and customs – are devil worshippers and have waged genocide against them.

>Talking about some Yazidis she had rescued, she said: “One of the women whom we managed to retrieve from Isissaid that she was held in a cellar for three days without food or water.

>“Afterwards, they brought her a plate of rice and meat. She ate the food because she was very hungry.

>“When she was finished they said to her: ‘We cooked your one-year-old son that we took from you, and this is what you just ate’.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ7nVPgteDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice, they deserved all of it and more.

wait.. the victic is Yazidi, which is christian

Neat

>Isis fed baby to its own mother

Some days I just can't deal with this shit.

6 GORILLION BABIES???

Don't make me start liking them op.

ROASTIE BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DUMB CUNT HAHAHAAHABH

This is one of the worst things I have ever read. Thank fuck my family and I are safe in the superior land of the kiwi.

Islam is so peaceful.

Refugees welcome

Anyone have their newest propaganda video? People talking about it but can't find it.

That is pure evil. I was not much of a religious man, but recently I can see the devil's work, and he is undoubtedly real. Every ounce of my being tells me that it is OK to make flesh-eating, man-raping robots, and feed these ISIS fuckers to them. But Sweden wants to give them housing, education, and benefits, to reintegrate them to society?! WTF?

i really hate muslims

ISIS must be good cooks to get that shitskin flavor out

Witnesses describe the perpetrators' noses to be very small

Not that i like isis, but at this point what he got as a proof?.

Just because i hate isis doesnt mean everything bad about them told by their enemy is true. It could be just another propaganda. Im not gonna believe this one.

Our best defense against them is our faith

Grab your sword and prepare for battle

DEUS VULT

only pre election oldfags recognize those lyrics

sounds fake

I'm having a Berenstein moment. I remember reading about this a few years ago, but it was Al-Qaeda.

BASED

Fucking METAL

Yazidi's are a gray area racially user. Isis was even trying to breed out the blondness of the Yazidis. They carry heavy R1a.

M...misha

>‘We cooked your one-year-old son that we took from you, and this is what you just ate’

Thanks Obama and Clinton. Also, thanks everyone who voted for them. You got your "change."

You don't fuck with the kids.

To Those who fund this kind of barbaric behavior and those who commit these acts

I hope they enjoy a slow death.

Don´t believe everything you read.
Especially when coming from islam animals.

Naturally... taqiya... lying to non-mudslimes to spread pisslam.

Lots of qt Yazidis, I wouldn't mind being culturally enriched desu desu

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ7nVPgteDw

>2014
>oldfag

I don't believe in hell but some kind of karmic retribution has to come for those this fucked up, right?

>Woman
I will believe a talking snake, but not a woman

I know they are weebs but they take LARPing to a whole new level

You can't even read the title of that article out loud in some countries without getting arrested.

Yep, thats also true...

Is no one calling bullshit here? This bitch is almost certainly lying. Killing babies and shit i believe, but im pretty sure there would be something against canabalism in the rules of the quoran or hadiths desu.

Fuck you kuffar Ill kill and eat your family.

Simple, we will show them less mercy than they ever showed the yazidis.
None, actually.