i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 28
>Palmyra: SAA capture new sites along Palmyra-Deir ez-Zor Highway, IS withdrew to Al-Hayl Gas Fields
>SAA start offensive to expel ISIS from Khanaser region, last remaining IS bastion in Aleppo gov
>ISrael AF attack advancing SAA units in Golan Heights
>US Army patrols Kurdish-held border town to deter Turkish Army invasion
>Raqqa: SDF capture Hittin district
>Turkish Army tanks pour into N Aleppo
>Moscow warns Washington against ‘incendiary, provocative action’ in Syria. Lavrov-US to refrain from creating pretexts
>US launches PR campaign to justify future military action in SY
>Philip:IS killed 13 soldiers, death toll so far 44 civis, 71 soldiers 299 IS fighters
>Mosul: Iraqi Army Liberated 50% of Old City
>100 Iraqi soldiers killed, 50 armored vehicles captured by IS during Anbar offensive
>Houthi-Saleh Alliance Repelled Two Attacks Of Saudi-led Forces in Midi desert & Sorouh

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jcpb9nV4OQA
dw.com/en/fallujah-still-bears-scars-of-islamic-state-occupation/a-39410839
youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU&ab_channel=kekallday
youtube.com/watch?v=nLcCVgyKEXU
mobile.twitter.com/Fox61A/status/880144979888418820
youtube.com/watch?v=Wvxcw833C-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PHIe9B5plDI
nzivnet.com/articles/9653
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-official-vows-to-back-Hezbollah-in-potential-war-against-Israel-482088
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/The-Lebanese-Army-will-fight-alongside-Hezbollah-in-a-war-with-Israel-483178
youtube.com/watch?v=n8QJrkIghaY
nzivnet.com/brief/9724
youtube.com/watch?v=oSwSu8wvoLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for slow bread!

*loses with Israeli help*

>be FSA

two dicks

ASMA IS THE GREATEST FIRST LADY OF ALL TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=Jcpb9nV4OQA

Qatar Latest Update:

*Qatar has to choose to either protect or continue to undermine Arab national security in favor of others - Egypt FM
*KSA UAE Bahrain & Egypt considering reducing commercial links with countries that continue to trade with Qatar - UAE ambassador to Russia
*In DC this week: Jordan King (will meet at least Pence, Tillerson), Saudi FM, Qatar FM, and Kuwait senior cabinet member.
*Saudi FM: Qatar must change its behaviour or remain isolated; list is nonnegotiable.
*Saudi king to visit Moscow next month in his first official visit to Russia
*Tillerson meeting Qatar FM & senior Kuwait envoy. Saudi FM still in DC.
*Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
*Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
>Yemen:Prisoner swap deal between all parties has been stopped due to UAE intervention
>Qatar Emir:willingness to cooperate fully with Iran
>Tillerson statement: Demands are difficult to meet, some can be discussed, negotiations needed, we support Kuwait mediation.
>Qataris say camels are dying because they’ve been trapped at the border since Saudi-let blockade began.

soon to be A third

watching in a bit here Brazbro. ty

enjoy opelbro. houthi channel is gone tho.

By Allah if any /pyg/ subhumans dare enter this thread

The second Ottoman empire shall commence

Read my comment Egypt bro
>>>/pop/131716290

damn that sucks. not suprised...not suprised at all. demons have too much money and fake power
>cuckerburg is saudi sissy boy

damn, they're bullying the fuck out of Qatar

Lmao fuck phoneposting

Qatar is a pimp tho. They can't find a single fuck.

link machine broke

Going to bed
>stay comfy
>keep shitposting
>ignore the bad shills
Have a mupdate on me!

jews and saudis are buttbuddies.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
THAT I COULD WIN AN OFFENSIVE

checked and g'nite ebin

Oy Vey, dose Houthi was Anti-Semite and Attacking Muh Cousin Saudi..
Shut it Down

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME ASSAD IS GONNA ROLL ME

I AIN'T THE SHARPEST KEK IN AL-SHAM

gn

yes they deleted a lot of material sadly, they will create another channel god willing

>they will create another channel god willing
oxalá irmão

Tell me about the FSA. Why do they occupy the tiny pocket?

meme answer they face against some pretty big guys. non meme answer they've been at a ceasefire for ages

so obviously everyone here prefers secularity to theocracy but ive always wondered was their a non shit-tier mid point?
the only non shit-tier "religion infused nationalist" movements i can think of are probably "falangism" and pic related and he and his guys were wiped out by (((adolf hitler)))

obviously not making an excuse for theocratic/neo-theocratic countries (like iran or KSA or something just playing devils advocate)

Every week they send them pictures like this to humiliate them

It's the worst warcrime that the world has never known

Only works for Orthodox, Catholics, and Buddhists t b h

memri can be savage at times

they still waiting for democracy

>only works for orths and caths and buddhs
yeah i guess buddhs are actually pretty NAT arent they?
another good example i forgot to add would "integralism" in brazil

memri isn't a film studio or network but a Israeli agency that specifically translates the most offensive of Arab media to try and make them look bad

I know senpai
Still hilarious tho

Jihad is the new counter culture, deal with it Assad

memri sometimes hits the target tho.

"Only about half of the town has been cleared."
>A year ago the Iraqi town of Fallujah - captured by IS in 2014 - was liberated. When Judit Neurink visited the town, she found the scars of occupation still prevalent.
>Fallujah still bears scars of 'Islamic State' occupation
>IS threat lingers
dw.com/en/fallujah-still-bears-scars-of-islamic-state-occupation/a-39410839

tfw Assad +Hezb +PMU + Iraq need to meet now.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU&ab_channel=kekallday

May I propose a copy pasta gist for when the /ptg trolls come looking for attention.

Dear /ptg poster. Thanks for dropping by. But no we didn't raid your board. It was probably members of the /ptg thread. The fact is we do not raid. We have an anti-raid, pro-/comfy policy.

This thread is about syria and the conflict going on there. Huindreds of thousands of people have died in this conflict.

Your post seems to be off topic, which is against the rules of /pol. You have a choice: you can go back wherever it is that you came from and don't come back, you can get /comfy with us and learn something about this complex conflict, you can persist in posting 'well meaning', but ultimately off-topic posts.

We prefer you choose one of the first two options. If you post even one more off topic post, every regular will report your post. This will likely result in a situation in which some groggy, and now angry mod decides to issue some kind of ban against you. Then you won't even be visiting /ptg.

The next move is yours. Think carefully.

> Something like this could be thrown up as a cease and desist, we can then, when they persist, simply report their posts en masse.

Honestly these fucks come here everyday and chew up tons of thread capacity, just because they are jealous that our dictator is glorious, and theirs is a senile old git, because ours looks better in a suit, because ours can speak multiple languages, because ours has multiple degrees, because ours did not marry some spent piece of used jet trash, he married an intelligent and beautiful woman, who was also an investment banker before she became first lady, they are jelly because the glorious lion is just so glorious.

Oh, and please resist the temptation to go and raid them, our collective policy is no to raiding, but if you independently choose to do it, please cover your tracks.

Rumors that the russians just pulled their guys out of Afrin

Better to just ignore them rather than feed them. If they want to be retards then its best to let them be. They'll come around to reality eventually.

FAKE NEWS

interesting. source?
are the americans still there?

saved.

I always open this pic whenever it's posted

I can ignore them, but many fellow anons are drawn to the bright candle like moths.

I dunno. I'll go with whatever the majority wants, but it may be a useful thing to do when it gets bad.

We don't even need to report them, I suspect. The notice should thin out all but the most driven. And they can be fun. I would hate board that had no trolls. They are juicy morsels to chew on.

I'll leave it there.

I know there were americans deployed somewhere along kurdish held territory, manbij if I remember. Russians and americans. Don't know about afrin specifically.

imma hiccuping /sg/
youtube.com/watch?v=nLcCVgyKEXU

Assad is not interested in needless killing, no doubt they are working out a reconciliation deal

I get what you're saying and if they thought logically they wouldn't hold the stupid positions they do. I just don't expect them to think logically when reading your pasta either. I guess I'm just pessimistic.

mobile.twitter.com/Fox61A/status/880144979888418820

Looks like it's based off kurdroach sources, so dubious as to whether it's real or not

drink water upside down and film it for us.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=Wvxcw833C-8

>unironically posting that
you're delusional,
You assad dick suckers take every chance you get to screech about drumpf while calling anyone who doesnt like you jews. Ill probably get called a jew for this post, its pretty damn predictable with you autists.

jew

what happens when you do that? I've never tried. surely it just goes up as peristalsis kicks in? Don't tell me you lose your lunch.

why are you guys all such degenerate homosexuals?

>defend this image

Good goy Tillerson and Mattis are trying to save Qatar for all the good work they did in Libya and Syria AND to destroy Iran by isolating them

checked, shadilay and brilliant t_d.
enlighten us more.

The only time this meme made me smile ???
How was anything I typed ptg?

any person of proper character would offer themself to the tiger without hesitation

>How was anything I typed ptg?
burger flags are rare in /sg/

>burger flags are rare in /sg/
so without paying any attention to what he actually wrote you immediately scream t_d? hahahaha and you retards wonder why no one takes anything you say seriously

Personally, I just drink a cup of water in small sips and it goes away immediately. Never tried any other method.

Usually no, but when some /pt_d/ faggot is shitposting in /sg/, it can be confusing if you do not always check IDs.

yes. burgers from t_d that have infected Sup Forums are usually retarded.
any more questions?

Anyway, good night fags

Night

g'nite moroccanbro

goodnight, don't go to the protests tomorrow

not really syria related but still saw it on CNN
>hong kong
>over 60% of young people refuse to identify as chinese
>chinese unelected leader shows up for anniversary
>gets protested
>young people in hong kong reported as "openly hateful and full of seperatism" towards the mainland goverment
im so sorry hong kong that us anglos sold you out plz come home we miss you

the only infection here is there pathetic threads, youve got a hue monkey and a morrocan who just left. so now its just you and one other burger, doesnt that make it obvious to you enough that everyone hate you people and your threads? this shit is barely moving on the most active board on Sup Forums.

hahahahaha

>this shit is barely moving
/sg/ is very cyclical it dies of around now for a few ours then pick up around 6 emu-time
>the most hated general
fucking proofs?

youtube.com/watch?v=PHIe9B5plDI

proof is in the fact that every time one of you invalids wander into another thread you're immediately told to fuck off back to /sg/.

gn

I'm probably out too.

Enjoy.

sleep well

>this shit is barely moving
its that time of day, user.
we dont have a never ending flood of meme spouting retards.

awoo in hell.

never seen nzivnet this busy

>Senior Hezbollah official: In case of war with Israel, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards will join.

nzivnet.com/articles/9653

this after,

>SYRIAN OFFICIAL VOWS TO BACK HEZBOLLAH IN POTENTIAL WAR AGAINST ISRAEL

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-official-vows-to-back-Hezbollah-in-potential-war-against-Israel-482088

damn. you got some chill tunz.

and now it's bedtime.

and

>'THE LEBANESE ARMY WILL FIGHT ALONGSIDE HEZBOLLAH IN A WAR WITH ISRAEL'

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/The-Lebanese-Army-will-fight-alongside-Hezbollah-in-a-war-with-Israel-483178

>people getting called out for acting like assholes in other threads means our thread is "pathetic and hated"
sometimes people from /ptg/ and other generals do the exact same thing here so what?
>every time you invalids wander into a thread
i think that more /ptg/ here t b h man

>nzivnet
>kikenews
fuck that shit
this will wake you up user.
youtube.com/watch?v=n8QJrkIghaY

>everyone hate /SG/
nice try shill

>American fighter planes attacked T-4 airport and other military positions in the area. The commander of the Syrian field denies.

>Syrian source: Tomahawk missiles from American vessels hit T-4 and other military positions in East Homs.

>* A source close to the regime reports that Russian fighter jets attacked the rebel headquarters during a commanding session in the Homs area.

>* - The explosion heard in the city of Homs originates in the area of Eloras and its surroundings where there are Hezbollah headquarters. The attackers may be Israeli planes.

>Sources: The Pentagon issued a firing order on the military positions of the regime in Syria.

>* - Eyewitnesses claim that there are fires inside the T-4 military airport after explosions were heard in the field. Apparently, American missiles hit the T-4: Eyewitnesses confirmed the burning of fire inside the airfield in the countryside # Homs after the sound of explosions at the airport and believed that US missiles targeted the airport

>* - Report: The US attacked an air defense battalion of S-300 missiles deployed near the T-4 airfield in the Tomahawk missiles.

>* - An unconfirmed report that a meeting of the Hezbollah High Command in the Homs area was attacked by American Tomahawk missiles fired from vessels sailing in the Mediterranean Sea.

>The official Iranian-Iranian news agency - The explosions in Homs are attacks on Syria's S-300 anti-aircraft bases.

nzivnet.com/brief/9724

>muh helicopter rides guy
why does he have the an-syn flag?

Construction bro here, Mexico won
1-0 from a penalty... Mexico played terrible because of C team. And to that Brazilian bro who thought I was lying, learn to use Goal.com!! It's a friendly match artard.

Also, sporting my Syrian flag at the Manchester United Manchester City game with my Aleppo bro, gonna make a sign that says undefeated someone care to send me good background pic? Going all out with it!

nzivnet has been proven credible many times over

better version

youtube.com/watch?v=oSwSu8wvoLc

no

wouldn't your point be better made if it was the least active board?