Podesta testified in secret. What else is new

Do not expect any justice from Congress as almost all of them are implicated.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/880119114269896704

Pizzagate is Real
Pedogate is Real
Central Banks run everything as Americans lose

Fuck this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-28/john-podesta-hauled-closed-door-questioning-house-intelligence-committee
p.dw.com/p/2fbAL
archive.is/7NWTK
politico.com/magazine/story/2013/12/the-reboot-barack-obama-john-podesta-101259
youtube.com/watch?v=1XDHUO-Ir6E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1FZA0AdQ6o
archive.is/yfeIJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait what happened?

PLEASE RESBOND

Lack of evidence isn't automatically proof, but bump anyway.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-28/john-podesta-hauled-closed-door-questioning-house-intelligence-committee

Fair point, but leaks almost always occur and nada. IMO, they are all compromised, so this is just window dressing.

Podesta is megalodon of Pedo's in Washington. Have to catch the little fish first.

People don't want themselves/their families getting tortured. Podesta isn't human; you have no idea how powerful he (it) is.

>absolutely no leaks

I guess his testimony only helped Trump.

OH BABY

why is this not MAJOR NEWS?

Is this your first day as a right winger?

jews

is this your first day as a fag?

there is no such thing as right or left wing

there is capitalism or communism

I hope you realize that when they say "_____ has testified behind closed doors" it means that there wasn't a testimony at all and it's all a ruse.

How long have you been around here? You should know the answer.

>numerals numerals
DEAR LORD PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

This is why personally I think Trump needs to start military Trials on half of these people. (((Democracy))) is not going to play fair with him, I think he should pull his Trump Card now while he still can.

They didn't want the public to see John Podesta's alter ego.

>there is capitalism or communism
>both jewish tricks

kys faget

someone like maybe the Clinton DNC Machine has compromising shit on everybody - her snide remark about PizzaGate made me believe it really is a thing. I believe their evil knows no bounds.

t. i have never owned or been in charge of anything and never will

John podesta funded the organisers for #disruptj20

John podesta has laundered money for george soros.
Also john podesta has relatives on the D.C police department.

>- her snide remark about PizzaGate
Wat? I don't remember that..

Neither do I. I am intrigued

Funny how drumpf didnt say something about this obviously hes part of it

Remember when Hillary said "If that bastard becomes President we're all gonna hang".

The same logic applies here. This was done behind closed doors simply because if the public ever knew about this, they'd storm congress and kill everyone there.

Hahaha someone still believes pizzagate. That's funny and kind of scary.

>all those missing children in DC
>police chief " don't worry they are all reported to have willingly left home themselves"

does johnny boy seem like a normal guy to you?

Bump

Do you think they got to meet Skippy

get out

I see your bump and raise you one

Don't post this American alt-kike twitter faggot garbage here please CIA.

no leaks is a good thing. fuck off john posobiec you fucking leaf. mind your own country's business

Can't we just get this trending on Twitter to raise awareness ? Even the SJWs might get on our side.

CIA shill calls someone else a CIA shill

MMA guys the most redpilled athletes? I see Fitch pop up every now and then on twitter during some poltical shinanigans

It's authoritarian and libertarianism, newfag.

Skippy the rapist.

no it's not
it's nationalism vs. globalism

No it's not, it's White Europeans vs jews and the horde of third world mongrels

Well yeah, but my version is the mainstream way of stating it until the world becomes more redpilled.

With a bar that low, anyone owning their own pen BTFO's that "insult". Think harder brainlet and focus on the thread at hand.

Skippy?

She tweeted about it way back but I'm too lazy to look for it.

His last name looks like how a Mexican would try to say "pedophile"

The vaticans treasurer from Oz got caught up in pedo accusations today.

>Vatican aide Cardinal George Pell charged with historical sexual abuse
p.dw.com/p/2fbAL
Please archive for me.

underrated

archive.is/7NWTK

This

>Pizzagate is Real
>Pedogate is Real
>Central Banks run everything as Americans lose

Me and vince dont like this

>And now, Democrats, including Californians Dianne Feinstein, the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Adam Schiff, ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, are apparently turning on their own.

Sounds like some of them are trying to save their own leathery hides.

its just a huge coincidence that whites under capitalism go to the moon?

i was there when pedogate broke. i saw the instagrams and myspaces and all their connections. i saw how fast they deleted and made private their profiles i saw how the media invented fake news. i have no doubt pedogate is real.

Save us, Mel. We need to fly the coop

WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING IT RIGHT NOW

KILL THEM

It's the only move they have left, but for the fact that they have had elite immunity from day one. I have a hard time believing any elite will be held accountable.

yeah,unfortunately they'll grow older and fatter in their ivory towers, living off their fraud money they've collected through the years.

This dekektive has summed up the narrative.
>fbibro said the shit was so heavy it might dismantle the entire global structure if it wasn't handled correctly.

Hang tough user,it's happening.

Skippy?

>John Podesta A Seasoned Hand
The better to Skippy you with my dear.

Unfortunately I don't think any big name players will be going to jail.

I do believe Trump is systematically destroying the democrats and the media. He will force all of them to sully their reputations so much that they are unable to be involved in politics in any way. Obama will likely retire to some island in the pacific, Hillary to Qatar, podesta will kill himself probably.

Trump will salt the earth in DC and we can start anew.

Pretty much at this point. Justice is a virtue, but if it impedes stopping these atrocities from happening again, then perhaps it's the best option to exile and let them walk.

I'm utterly speechless. This faggot' s post is the gayest thing I've seen on Sup Forums and i've been to /lgbt/

Oh shit

From 2013 POLITICO article:
politico.com/magazine/story/2013/12/the-reboot-barack-obama-john-podesta-101259

> Genial, wonky and self-effacing in calm times, Podesta is also known for having a short fuse; subordinates in the Clinton White House even had a name for angry Podesta—“Skippy”—a sulfuric evil twin so fearsome that even the brash Rahm Emanuel scrambled for cover. “It will be culture shock,” said one Democrat close to the White House. “But I guess Skippy will be the bad cop, and Denis will be the good cop.”

> it will be culture shock

JOHN PODESTS ABOARD THE SS HOT SHIT DONTCHA
youtube.com/watch?v=1XDHUO-Ir6E

New Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1FZA0AdQ6o

It's the 215th dimensional chess shit back again...

It wasn't funny the first time.

Jesus. What the fuck.

> tfw I think I'm hot shit but then I saw this

You have guns.

GET

>hurrr durrr pizzagate!!!!!!

Garbage slide thread

If I ever see him 100$ I make him call me daddy

No you!

KANGZ

Every day we stray further from God's light. I will pray for you.

Fag.

> tfw I think I'm hot shit

>huurrr duuurr pizzagate slide thread
Garbage slide post

>muh drumpf
>muh swamp

>capitalism or communism
>authoritarian and libertarianism
>nationalism vs. globalism

No

>White Europeans vs jews
Yes.

There are white politics and jew politics.

Even if they are implicated, their choices are do something or let it get so bad the millions come down on them all.

Is that the happening we're all waiting for?

Sweet Jesus flood the earth and let us start again

I work in DC and there were about 5 school buses full of kids that were unloaded into the Capitol building in the morning. The buses left empty later in the afternoon. All I can say t b h

Holy shit.

B U M P
U
M
P

bump

>thinking that's John Podesta

faggot those are 2 separate and totally distinct axis on the same political spectrum diagram.
pic related.

the left vs. right bullshit 1 dimensional political spectrum which aligns Hitler with Libertarian Capitalists is the shit that is spewed in American politics which gives Libertarians a bad name.

So what the fuck is with the new worldcorp videos? Like the one that's clearly of some poor individual locked in a closet, and one of some dude covered in shit being whipped off.

>believing ANYTHING jack "fraud and liar" posobiec says

archive.is/yfeIJ

It's real.

Kikes