Patreon won't take this abusive, stalker pervert's page down for ATTACKING this poor woman! The injustice!

Patreon won't take this abusive, stalker pervert's page down for ATTACKING this poor woman! The injustice!

>Literally raping.

She wishes...

All he did was walk in and sit down. He did not say shit to her. No funny faces, nothing just wanted to sit and listen.

Silly bitch thinks this is "harassment".

It is when he's deconstructed her shitty arguments down to the atom.

post these on twitter they're lapping them up

These two should just fuck already

Who are the two twinks supposed to be

Some has-been faggots from 2012 that refuse to fuck off and die. For some reason they remain popular with tweens and weebs.

I'm a huge fucking weeb and I have no idea who they are.

I cry

Same here

>be anita
>meet rape victim
>tell rape victim "I know exactly how you feel, I had to do a Vidcon panel when Sargon was in the room"
>rape victim gets upset
>call rape victim biggot

Does she not realize how shit it is to compare having to sit in the same room with someone you disagree with to being fucking raped?

POO

Off to the chambers for the both of you.

I never understood that whole shit with her, it sounded forced, a bit like Chanology.

Whatever happened to the good old Hal Turner days.

Sup Forums is an anime imageboard, if you don't like that then you should fuck off back to r*ddit.

>Rando normies see "literally raped by sitting in the same room"
>start to question feminism
Is Anita the best thing that's happened to the counter-feminist movement?

one of them wrote that gay cancer book that turned into a movie

Holy shit. Someone else who remembers the good ol Hal days. I often bring him up but no one else knows what the fuck I'm talking about.

Good times user.

Anime has been part of the Japanese culture since 1930s and during its most fascist time was supported by the government, fascism and anime can coexist

>a movie about gays getting cancer

A Fault In Our Stars?

yep

Is this bitch serious? I swear to god if I were a woman who had gotten raped I would fucking murder Anita Sarkeesian for spouting this lying self-pitying garbage.

>refreshing theards on Sup Forums back in 2007 using free dialup 56k internet from NetZero

those were dark times for me

Holy shit is the guy next to Sargon Jordan Moran?

>Being part of the internet hate machine

First thing I remember from Sup Forums

Damn I wish I could rape bitches just by my presence desu

>2007
>dialup

lol it must fucking suck to live in the midwest

And rape!
What kind of fucked up bitch feels sexually overpowered and violated by the mere presence of a man?

>trying so hard to force "nasty woman" like "deplorables"

Still pisses me off. Trump called Clinton herself a nasty woman. Clinton called Trump's SUPPORTERS a basket of deplorables.

The difference is 100x bigger than OP's cock.

I was living at my grandma's house between semesters in college.

Wow really? Man I thought I was late to the party because I didn't get broadband until 2004.

God 2006 was great times though. I remember playing me some vanilla World of Warcraft while my guildies and I listened to Hal Turners show laughing when he'd get trolled.

Back then anonymous was really anonymous. Barely anyone knew what Sup Forums was. Shit I remember when Sup Forums would celebrate when we had a new GET! Like the 10th millionth post was a huge get.

SAVAGE. NEGRO. BEASTS.

L I T E R A L L Y