I think I know what's going to happen. Someone link me the prophecy

I think I know what's going to happen. Someone link me the prophecy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Sl5-Cl6LOo
nature.com/news/giant-crack-in-antarctic-ice-shelf-spotlights-advances-in-glaciology-1.21507
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about I link your sister's mouth to my asshole instead?

Fpbp

>It will happen when the weather cools.

>That's when they'll make their move.

>The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's Hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.

>An island will drift away.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

>Idols will speak and move about.

>The black flag will fly above the dome

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.

>The rod and the ring will strike.

It will happen when the weather cools.

That's when they'll make their move.

The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

They're trying to force God's hand.

Watch for these signs:

Three branches will become one.

An island will drift away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about.

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

The ravens will starve.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

The rod and the ring will strike.

love that bear

youtube.com/watch?v=0Sl5-Cl6LOo

Island about to drift away

nature.com/news/giant-crack-in-antarctic-ice-shelf-spotlights-advances-in-glaciology-1.21507

Only decent non MSM link to it, they liken the size of the ace sheet about to break away as the size of luxembourg, elsewhere the size of delaware.

Been thinking about this one. It will be the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock

and this one
>The bear will leave its cave forever.

It has to do with Cali. Either Russia attacks and it gets nuked or invaded.

You're not going to believe me but ever since I was a little kid I swear I could dream the future. I noticed it when I was in 5th grade. It freaked me right the hell out. I started experiencing de ju vu all the time then I realized I was actually dreaming the future.

I know I'll be called a dumb edgelord faggot or some shit but w/e man. You don't have to listen, but I know it will happen.

time will tell

The black flag, it will be the ISIS flag. They will take the city. The jews, not wanting to back down, will blow it up.

Watch for the coming of the end of days. It will happen. I'm sorry, but it will happen.

The things I've seen in my dreams...Shit fucking haunts me.

probably brexit

By "it" I mean the Dome. The jews want it gone anyway so they can rebuild the temple and complete their jew prophecy.

They are going to force whats coming all over some fucking jewish fundamentalism bullshit.

>de ju vu
oy vey

This is the most pleb tier prophecy ever. Unattributed, and refers to an obvious ISIS flag and the Dome of the Rock. A high schooler could have made that prophecy up. It's like saying "The great eagle will fight the angry bear" wow must mean US and Russia, amazing prophecy dude, must mean ww3 is about to happen

>Believe me
>Don't

I can only tell you what is shown to me.

>It has to do with Cali.
Huh, never thought of this, but it makes sense given the flag.
I always thought Russia was the bear, since that's traditionally been its symbol.
Leaving the cave (its home) could symbolize "waking up", like mobilizing troops or declaring war.
"Forever" is the really unnerving part, though.

>>The bear will leave its cave forever.
>It has to do with Cali. Either Russia attacks and it gets nuked or invaded.

just because cali has bear on its flag? russia is related to bear too, wouldnt just mean russia starts making bigger moves in the world? or have to do with bearish market

>They're trying to force God's Hand.

What I meant in the earlier post. The jews want to bring about their end time prophecy so they can have their promised land.

They will know of the impending attack ahead of time and do nothing. They want ISIS to take it so they can have a reason to blow it up and rebuild the Temple.

3 branches becoming 1 (president, congress, senate? (all republican? working common) 3 branches become, 1, deep state)

temple was already destroyed and rebuilt semi recently

>Three branches will become one.

Because of the shit with CNN everyone will support Trump despite the fact he will lead us into war with Russia and North Korea. Now that the Deep state is being cast out Trump will have more success. He will appoint another judge as well. If Kennedy steps down I know I'm not fucking crazy.

Which user wrote this prophecy?

But it's not complete. They need to complete it for it to be fulfilled. It can only happen if the temple itself is wiped off the map, and they will do it first chance they get.

The star will gorge itself on clay
>trump = star
>clay = bricks
Build the wall too much?

>going to war with a nuclear power

all of my keks

Is the bear supposed to represent Russia?

No, it's the jews. It's always the fucking Jews. Clay meaning the Muslim world.

it could be a bear market, which implies a bad economy stops hiding under the guise of limping recovery and goes full hell mode

don't forget many times men were created out of the clay, it could be a more figurative statement, though that might mean the star of david makes some unholy sacrifice, watch someone link it to abortions and circumscisions

Aaaand there's kek

Could be. I dunno. "It" comes in fragments and I have to piece it back together during the dream. It's not easy. It's like watching a movie but it's disjointed and not in the right order. Sometimes nothing makes sense. Sometimes it's like I'm right there and everything is incredibly lucid.

Two voices calling out in silence could be a reference to an Assange type figure declaring an important leak and then being withheld from doing so.

refer to this

Calexit obviously, "the bear leaving it's cave forever". California secedes and never rejoins the union

If you honestly believe you are the first or only one to think like this you need to lurk more.

>The rod will strike the ring.

This has to do with the internal politics going on in SA.

That's the only interpretation that makes sense IF it's Cali. However, the bear may mean:
> Russia, obviously
>The stock market: the bear leaves it's cave forever could mean the end of the current financial system
>Why do bears hibernate: cold weather. The bear leaves its cave forever could allude to global warming, although I think manmade GW is bullshit, just putting it out there.

Dumb edgelord faggot

I think I get what you mean, man. I've had similar thoughts, feelings. I think the universal mind is going crazy.

Okay, let's say the prophecy is predicting the Jews rebuilding their temple.

What happens after that?

Temple and have their promise land*

City on 7 hills?
Rome.
And what is going on with those branches? Is OP a branch?

You're the 1000th person to "predict" these things form the prophecy, these two are the most obv ones other than Brexit.

> 3 branches become one

Legislative, executive etc.

> An island will drift away

Brexit

> Star will gorge itself on clay

middle east, izzzryyeeellll's dominating?

or clay in the biblical sense, idk tons ded.

> black flag fly above the dome

too obvious, but what dome?

> belly of the dragon will drip water

China "drip water". Islands in the SC Sea??

> The rod and the ring will strike

This one convinced me it was some fucking random just writing shit he thought sounded deep and subtly political

this post more bears

When you hear 3 claps of thunder in a clear sky, the war has begun.

Churches. Fisherman's ring. Crosier.

The rains will cause the waters to rise.

>A rock will stand on seven hills
This refers to Rome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome

Is Dwayne Johnson doing a movie there?

The wolf will howl when the blue star shines bright

So far most predictions were accurate
Have we been uknowingly predicting somewhat accurately the future?
We may be able to use it to our advatage if so

Prophecy itself is completely retarded either its a very obvious prediction like you stated or its vague enough where you can shoe horn in a current event to match it like nostradamus

Peter the Roman
it's a reference to the final pope