SOMEBODY

SOMEBODY

Didn't KANG Nigger do the exact same thing to the exact same countries, and no one said a word about it?

ONCE

TOLD

Yup, but he got a dindu pass

DONATE TO THE ACLU! They will override the Supreme Court and stop Drumpf! They said so on social media. PLEASE HURRY

I just donated $200. Match me!!

ME

ME

EL MONDO

THE

THE WORLD

WORLD

ebola chan made him

THE WORLD'S IS GONNA ROLL ME

Thanks for reminding me, brother! I just donated $400! ANYONE man enough to match me???

I AINT

this is outrageous.
Its a muslim ban

read the constitution ffs
congress shall make no laws regarding religion

I demand a recount
trump is a bigot, islamophobe
islam is a religion of peace

banning an entire religion because they "may" pose a threat
your doggy may pose a threat as well

impeach trump now

>according to a person familiar with the matter

Literally nothing. Fake news.

THE SHARPEST

i just donated 500$
whos gonna match me?

what about canadians?
are we next?
cuckoldry is a religion of peace

US code 1182 section F of the inadmissible aliens code
Whenever the president finds that the entry of any alien or any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may buy proclamation, and for such, As he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

You may now blow it out your ass, Canuck.

If its a muslim ban then why the 5 most muslim country aint on the list ?
Fucking canadian snowflakes

TOOL IN THE SHED

TOOL IN THE SHED

KEK IN THE SHED

SHE WAS LOOKIN KIND OF DUMB

This thread is a great example of why I come to Sup Forums

WELL THE YEARS START COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON`T STOP COMING AND THEY DON

THANK GOD NO MORE ALLAH AKBAR SCUM

WITH HER FINGER IN HER BUM

SHAPED

UP THERE LIKES ME