Anyone else give up White Nationalism recently? I did once I started dating this Latina cutie

Anyone else give up White Nationalism recently? I did once I started dating this Latina cutie.

wtf I hate the white race now

Dates a girl.
Loses self identity.
Prepare to be cucked.

That is one ugly bitch

I still hate niggers and Muslims though.

You need to teach your latina cutie how to properly utalize a bench.
She's got a sitting problem.

Yeah I did too. Only because it isn't guaranteed to give birth to a right wing human being. If it's not guaranteed, there's no point.

Yes goy- GUYS as soon as i started dating pic related black women i realized that White nationalism isn't all that good and We should vote Mark zuckerberg in 2020

fucking gross
You're like a woman, no true convictions

Your darkie gf is a 6/10 maybe

There's nothing wrong with qtinas, but you shouldn't give up white nationalism. Besides, she looks like she's mostly Iberian anyway, not some hobgoblin Amerindian.

niggers are always disgusting though.

You're going to be sorry when this thing turns into a fat goblin over night

I've met her parents and they're both still thin. She has good genes.

Capital WN White Nationalism, yes. Though I never considered myself one, I was sympathetic. They've proven too impatient, depressive, spergy, and lacking in imagination.

I'm still down with the 14 words, but I don't want to associate with a movement of depressive, blackpilling former nerds. The alt lite, despite cucking, are moving the narrative in the right direction, and have a positive, inspired outlook.

If every WN were like weev I'd hop on board right away. Sadly, fringe ideologies mostly attract mediocre rejects who want to marginalize themselves and hate success.

White Nationalism isn't the only vehicle through which you can save your people. in fact, it's proven a rather defective one. sounds counterintuitive, and I resisted it for a while, but it's ultimately true. we need to go with what works, above everything else.

we need to become machiavellian, infiltrate institutions, and keep our power levels under wraps for the most part. you can defend against the worst anti-white bigotry without going into creepy diatribes about "the beauty of the Aryan race" and making normal people embarrassed to associate with you. "white people should exist" isn't and shouldn't be a radical position. everyone agrees with you already. if you dropped the abrasive aspects (apart from trolling shitlibs) people would eagerly hop on board.

That's a dude.

Its your genes man. 6your kids will work for my white children

If you love Mexicans so much, why don't you both move to Mexico?

this would only be true if I were marrying a nigger.

my kids will be at least 75% White and easily blend in with the White population.

I don't understand why it's all or nothing with so many white nationalists. It's not like there magically won't be racemixers

Just have some white babies and if you aren't attracted to any whites then you're irrelevant to the genetic history but can still have whatever opinion you want

DILUTE DILUTE DILUTE!

Is this you?

Whoops, meant

fuck this bait

Nope, but it's common sense based on genetics. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first or only person to point that out.

Fuck that white nationalist bullshit. If you tunnelvision that shit, you'll just get nothing but spoiled, hopeless libtard cunts who will accuse you of rape after a first date in a coffee shop--assuming they don't flake out before that.

Got my own little qt Mexican. Would recommend.

kind of. white nationalism seems like a pipe dream.
libertarianism might be possible, so thats where im going to be putting my energy

White neets bitching about racial purity

WTF I HATE DRUMPFF AND RACISM NOW!!!

>the Spanish landed in America and decided that they wanted to stick their dicks in that

I can't. It's the only way to save civilization, save the world.

The civilized world would die without the White Man.

The White Man is the golden goose, the cow with unlimited milk.

Genociding the White Man retarded.

I'm a White Conservationist, a White Man conservationist.

How can the smartest, most productive, most intelligent demographic be a pest?

What sort of asshole wants to kill off the civilized world?

I want to breed whites, make more. I wan them to make cooler shit. I want more white scientists around to cure diseases, maintain the big cities, protect the food supply, etc.

It's ok to mix with the non dark ones Op.

I hate amerindians. they're dumb and don't even understand spanish either.

I fucked a black girl for a while, I gotta say it kind of sublimates your desire for an ethnostate short term but it remains in the back of your head and will never truly go away.

WTF I LOVE OPEN BORDERS AND GEORGE SOROS NOW!!!! LOOK AT THOSE QTs!!!!

She doesn't look happy, put some effort in it sage.

You guys should have done what us and the Argentinians did and slaughtered them all and replaced them with Europeans. The Americans would be better off overall.

>fox and the grapes: the post
We get it, you're too fat, ugly, short, or spergy to get a nice white girl. Don't embarrass yourself any further.

*Americas

>Being enough of a beta male to abandon your people for some Latina roastie

your cherry-picked images have really convinced me.

>Try to date white girl
>Most are fat
>Plenty of Mexican cuties around
Tough choice OP.
I would definitely bang one. But white is far superior.

t.shitskin

It's chill your genes probably sucked anyway

>cute
*breathe in*
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Concluded my race is cucked beyond redemption. Libertarian American Nationalism is the only way - may the best man win, and may his faith in God guide him.

>a brown stick
neck yourself 18+ only

Here's some Venezuelan slut I know. Much qter

t.welfare abusing anchor baby

Has Mohammed fuck your crush or something

Not particularly. That area is one of the wealthiest in Florida

Try harder next time OP

You're just mad you can't cheat the system

these girls are all 80%+ white. If you're white any children would be fully white for all purposes.

Letting genes like this be wasted on brown people is stupid. If you could mix your DNA with this DNA you would be fucking retarded not to.

>google image search
>ikea stock photo
k

she's had a 23andMe test done and she's like 63% European.

ran the search myself out of curiosity and it's just a bunch of other people sitting on benches.

Mix w/ mestizo = bad
Mix w/ white wales = good

You mean the one with the mustache? The one who walked out of the house in those ugly ass shoes because she doesn't feel the need to put in some effort to be attractive for you? The one who looks like Rob Schneider in a dress? The one with those monkey arms?

I can maybe, maaaaaaaybe understand giving up WN for some top shelf, primo pussy. But this bitch is a 7 at her very best, probably a 5 or 6 irl. You're a faggot and the white race doesn't need you.

Remember, traitors get killed before enemies. At least the enemy is honest.

When I first read this, it was in the thread view and didn't link to the first one. For some stupid goddamn reason I read this at "ran outside to search myself" and just imagined some motherfucker just running out of their house to find the nearest bench, finding some motherfucker sitting on it, then running back to tell Sup Forums

What the fuck did this place do to me?

Nah, I just live in way too liberal of areas. Shit drains you.

It's not love, it's just a meme.

Some south Americans have European ancestors.

t. Luis

White Latin Americans or European Latin Americans are Latin Americans who are considered white, typically due to European, or in some cases Levantine, descent. Latin American countries have often encouraged miscegenation, and even a small amount of European ancestry could entail significant upwards social mobility.[21][22][23]
People descended from European settlers who arrived in the Americas during the colonial and post-independence periods can be found throughout Latin America. Most of the earliest settlers were Spanish and Portuguese; after independence, the most numerous immigrants have been Spanish and Italians, followed by Germans, Levantine Arabs, Poles, Irish, British, French, Russians, Belgians, Dutch, Scandinavians, Ukrainians, Hungarians, Croats, Swiss, Greeks, and other Europeans.[

She got a hairy Butt-Hole with turd nuggets?

The way you like it?

Does she let you pluck the hairs?

Yes. More WN men should date non white women.

im thinking about it. ill always be red pilled, but i just cant be bothered wasting time thinking about the issues anymore, ignorance is bliss

She def aint worth my identity you beta cuck

What a faggot. I'm railing multiple Latinas while having nazi bolts tatted on my neck and all types of nazi flags and posters in my room. You don't gotta change who you are and what you believe for some pussy you limp wristed pathetic fuck

>tattoos
Gas yourself

the guy on the right is smiling he's obviously no countermen he controls his own soul :DDD

jew disinfo shill manipulating emotions like he maniplates his debtors.

Just goes to show you that a lot of people are probably here out of sexual frustration.

It bears repeating:

NO LATINAS for POLTARDS

T.Chicano

I'm dating a polish girl, you can have your ugly goblins just fuck off back to Mexico.

Keked

look how scrawny they are. it must suck to be hispanic at black are bulit. spics dont have brawns or brains there dumb asians

I'm murican'. I'm spanish/german mixed, I've visited mexico and you're absolutely right, my ancestors should've of genocided the savages. they're reluctant to speak spanish and you can tell they have a lingering grudge towards light skinned mexicans/whites. they usually stick with their Own kind which is the only positive thing about them.

nice amerindians you picked.

>latina
>not white

pick 1

I hope you take good care of your girls black children.