Are we the bad guys?

yes, Sup Forums is essentially the modern jew.

yes wh*Tes are automatically bad guys and they should be genocided en masse.

Bad or good guys is childlike thinking
Grow up.

Were neither good good or bad, were Sup Forums.

>Wh*tes

Please seek help

What else will you complain about then?You would be fucking bored without us.

I just want to take this chance to apologize. Earlier today I was walking past a trashcan and accidentally stepped on one of you. I heard the popping sound and looked down to find guts on the sole of my shoe. It might have been a relative.

Hey yo

Deus Vult!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

There is no such thing

We oppose the forces that are more harmful to stable families and nations. So relatively we are not as bad as the people we oppose

We all know who the real bad guys are.

die nigger

>tfw see tons of these faggots on TF2 chat

>Good guys blindly protect the status quo because it's all they know.
>Bad guys strive for change even if it means destroying everything they know.
Of course we are, we've always been a den of contrarians.

no we're the scrappy underdogs

Yes
Give it a rest T*rk

We're pawns. SJWs and Sup Forumstards are both victims of CIA psy-ops to radicalize all online political communities, to the point that they appear insane and destructive to anyone outside their bubble.

Life is a balance between two polarities - order and chaos, Yin and Yang. Our current political system in the US is constructed to overfeed the population on one element or the other. The left can be easily manipulated through emotion and blind idealism, they have far too much Yin. The right can be easily manipulated through aggressive hatred and fear of the other, they have far too much Yang. The truth lies in being able to integrate both sides.

>Radical Centrist

All insurgencies are the bad guys until they win, then they're the good guys.

Sup Forums are the saviors of mankind

> Life is a balance between two polarities - order and chaos, Yin and Yang. Our current political system in the US is constructed to overfeed the population on one element or the other. The left can be easily manipulated through emotion and blind idealism, they have far too much Yin. The right can be easily manipulated through aggressive hatred and fear of the other, they have far too much Yang. The truth lies in being able to integrate both sides.

We can't be the bad guys.

Sup Forums exposes the truth.

There's no way we can be the bad guys.

Some govanons that come on this site actually like us and say that this place helps them solve cases sometimes.

Nope

yes

Pic related.

>We can't be the bad guys.
"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure of heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable."

yes

this.

would anything change if we were?

They say all the good guys are bad guys. Hitler, Ted Bundy, Pope Alexander VI, it's ridiculous.

>Are we the bad goys?
ftfy
Yes, yes we are

Well a group of people who want to save their races/races and cultures eg pol vs groups of people who want to genocide and intermix all races and cultures for world dominance? Yeah we are the good guys.

We are among the bad guys. I mean good guys aren't really dramatis personae anymore, it's all rival factions of villains at this point. As you line things up we advocate some of the best ideals, the intentions driving us are about neutral, but we are willing to use some of the most evil means.

We balance out to about True Neutral, which is relatively good these days. What's more important though, is can we win? If we win we'll just say we were the good guys.

A fucking roach.

There are no bad guys in politics. We're not the bad guys, the left isn't the bad guys. Everyone makes mistakes and bad guesses, and no one, nor any party, can be right on all issues.

Chaotic Neutral.

Turkey the only country regressing at a faster rate than the West. You're nationality is so worthless its handed out to descendants like candy and still no people live there

sprecken zi deutsche?

goy, I...

with +9 libtard slaying knife

Kek.

>Are we the bad guys?

You are. I'm lovely.

"Yeah, I'm fucking better than you. Okay? I'm much better than you. Okay? Much better than you, you are garbage."

Once you leave Sup Forums, you will free yourself.

Progressives aren't yin, they're merely retarded

>free myself of narcissistic dickwads who want to enlighten you on how to live your life
Why didn't I do this years ago?

>Are we the bad guys?

I certainly hope so.

If Sup Forums are the good guys, then the world is in truly dire straits.

In reality, just retards that no one takes seriously but Sup Forumstards like to think they are important but look at the content; Trump, white race superior, /our/ whatever. 50 years whites will be the minority yet instead of action they come here to bitch about it and make strategies for things they will never do. Sad, not bad.

Only if we lose
Which we won't
Because like user says
We the Jews

This is true, with Jews you win.

> If we win we'll just say we were the good guys.

Correct and checked

>The world has became so corrupt and rife with degeneracy that the political dumpster Sup Forums is forced to stand up for family values, religion, conservatism, and nationalism in order to still be the "edgy bad guys".

I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

Nah, we're the redpilled motherfuckers!

If all of Turkey got blown up it would be an improvement upon humanity.

The zoo is that way --->

Damn right.

Netanyahu, is that you?

Sup Forums ain't perfect, but it's the closest thing to truth I've seen on this board.

>"bad"
Good and bad are relative. It's "moral" and "degenerate" you want to be able to tell the difference between.
>sjw = unbridled degeneracy LARPing behind a mask of virtue
>Sup Forums = unbridled virtue LARPing behind a mask of degeneracy

Sup Forums is a free for all

Sup Forums is not one person

I am a good guy, you speak for yourself