Is there is anything more beautiful than pictures of dead wh*Te amerisubhuman soldiers?

I think not, It is so fucking orgasmic to see wh*Tes die. it is extra orgasmic when they are wh*Te PLUS amer*can soldiers. I wish based Iraqi Resistors had more cameras so we can see more dead american terrorist invaders. I hope drumpf does something stupid and invade some Middle Eastern country again so we can see dead amerifats in HD quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0&t=682s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SO FUCKING AWESOME

BASED
A
S
E
D

Enjoying yourself, Roach?

Americans are not white. They are the enemy of the white race.

The same turkroach, aren't you?

>there is only one Turkish poster on Sup Forums
dumb wh*Te subhuman

Remember to sage and report the roach

>Only has the same few pictures to post cause he's a roachfag.

America is the most powerful country on Earth and it is steering towards extreme right wing. God help you disgusting mudslimes.

I will post the full HD corpses of your soldiers when you invade another Middle eastern country don't worry.

>America is the most powerful country on Eart-
>*loses to rice farmers*
>*loses to Taliban*
>*loses to Iraqi resistors*

lol the third turd nation talking shit about america.

Hello newfriends! This general is for people who have recently migrated to Sup Forums, the board of revolutionary political discussion.

Sup Forums is the next stage of shitposting following le reddit.

What exactly you need to know about Sup Forums at this time:

>Typing “sage” (without the quotes) in the options field when replying to a thread makes it so you don't “bump” it to the top (first page) of Sup Forums and thus make it more visible to people while making important threads less visible.
>There are bots and people who intentionally spam Sup Forums with shit threads in an attempt to “slide” valuable threads off the board by overwhelming the limits (ten pages) of the board.
>Anybody is welcome to post on Sup Forums as it is an anonymous board, and thus we get a lot of shit threads like “Communism General” threads. Ignore them, or “sage” them if you feel the need to reply to their autism.

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage
Sup Forums.org/faq#delete

Sup Forums uses a wide variety of political ideologies including Nazism, Fascism, varieties of Libertarianism, and other mostly fiscally or ideologically conservative (right leaning) ideologies—libertarian, authoritarian, and centrist. See here:
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/archive

It is recommended you use the catalog with filters for optimal browsing and reposting this when you see people who unintentionally “bump” shitty threads.

Resources:
Sup Forums.org/faq#report
Sup Forums.org/faq#meme
Sup Forums.org/faq#get
Sup Forums.org/faq#donations

america IS the shit. it is the toilet of the world where everyone take shits in.

>butthurt race-mixed mongrel
lmao you are not even wh*Te

and its still a better shit then the roaches can ever accomplish lolololololololol

roaches are so bitter about it that they make these bad threads.

>Its almost as if Vietnam is was one giant forest and no country on Earth can hold ground there.
>Taliban was fucking demolished, what autism is this?
>Iraq is unstable but manageable now.

Go get raped and kill yourself, faggot

>>Taliban was fucking demolished, what autism is this?
Taliban controls %40 afghanistan now
>Iraq is unstable but manageable now.
LOLOLOLO Iraq is now controlled by IRAN yet another enemy of your shitty country :Ddddd
amerisubhumans are such failures.

Saged, Sup Forums is not for a place for mongrel mud babies to share their hate for the greatest country on Earth.

>taliban
>demolished
Why do americans always have to have such nigger-tier intelligence ?

>amerisubhuman calling anyone mongrel mud baby
is this bizzare universe or something?

Can someone tell me the differance between a pile of shit and a turk ? I cant find any differnce

Lol, did american soldiers kill some relatives of yours? Maybe a close friend? Is poor shitposting a no life roach's attempt at revenge?

So what happened?
You got these type of threads on on the daily by now.
Did some white guy cuck you?
Did you get beat up?
Or is it just jealousy.
No person, not even a Roach can be this pathetic to go on Sup Forums five times a day to make the same damn thread every time and not feel like a waste of genetic material.

Turk conquers Europe and kills wh*Te monkeys.

Shit doesn't smell as bad as a T*rk

stop it roach, I order you to stop.

he does this EVERY DAY

You could at least get some new material Roach faggot.

>Argh, I hate america so much that I'm going to just post about it all the time.

lol, being this much of a faggot

U mad bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0&t=682s

And saged faggot

whats with the * half way through your words?

>Strenght: 10-20k
>Losses: 50k
>When every man in your Army dies up to five times over

Seems breddy badass to me.