Holy gee wolickers! i wonder who's gonna win this race war

Holy gee wolickers! i wonder who's gonna win this race war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbK76okexVk
police.uk/crime-prevention-advice/possession-of-weapons/
youtube.com/watch?v=gR3FwTtBVjk&t=289s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White MEN

westerners are training girls to fight their wars HAHAHAHAHHA, it would work if the real world were an avengers movie.

they train for 20 years and still cant aim straight. SAD!

white men train for a month and are better shots.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbK76okexVk

>Muslims have no trigger discipline
Suicide bombers indeed

you don't understand that a war isn't only about aiming, it's easy to aim well in a controlled peaceful environment where your life isn't at risk
but when shit hits the fan you need something else called balls, white boys are sheltered playing video games, watching anime while muslim boys are bred in violence, in the end of the way that's what war is, violence and muslims are pretty fucking good at it.

White American men could conquer the world, and no one could stop us. The whole planet is aware of this, infact, most people think we are conquering the world right now.

>losing to girls again, just like ISIS in Rojava
T O P C U C K
O
P
C
U
C
K

How can muslims even compete when not bombing innocent civilians

check'd

No, you can't conquer the world; that would be anti-Semitic.

you are only powerful because of nukes, destroyers and airplanes
but on europe the race war will be fought on european soil so you won't be able to drop nukes and tomahawks because of it.

if muslims are so ballsy then why do they always either aim the gun from out of cover and fire blindly?

hahaha

Pic related average muslim country

I went through sniper school, I'll sit a mile away and kill you retards from distances you never dreamed imaginable. At no point in time would I be at risk of having a round strike within 400 yards of me. You're lucky I'm not Canadian or I would make it 2 miles.

Underrated

Shut the fuck up, LARPer

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

yeah because you guys hold two rambo guns and go sprinting into the battlefield.

Meanwhile, Jabar the black bull blacks your mom with his genetically superior BBC. All that effort for naught.

>leaf

they can still kill them all

more intelligent, more efficient, more deadly

>only powerful because of nukes, destroyers, and airplanes
It really shows how far back dunecoons are technologically
>nukes around since 1940s
>destroyers first developed in late 1800s
>planes have been apart of war since ww1
Middle East is like you dumped aks into medieval Europe
You sand niggers stand no chance

the race war will be fought on the streets you retard, it will be CQC (close quarter combat) you won't be in a desert shooting miles away
death will be upon your door from all directions and europeans are helpless because they only got assault butter knives while we will smuggle machine guns to end you.

the muslim boys get raped whether they dress like girls or boys so whats the point?

The battles will be fought with seed, brother Omar.

>Won't
I'll take that bet

kek

Think again, Mehmet.

>Guns and firearms

>You need a firearms certificate issued by the police to possess, buy or acquire a firearm or shotgun.

police.uk/crime-prevention-advice/possession-of-weapons/

You'd be a fool to think we're not armed and waiting.

Not Muslim boy at all, but specifically ME boys

right are just being effeminate
left are a bunch of tea boys that get ritualistically fucked in the ass

wrong, pic related is avarege muslim country.

Look at all that Iranian territory they never managed to take, LOL.

and?

And?

Pic from India
>India
>Muslim Country

That's a nice Christian church

d

What are low test faggots for 200$ Mehmet.

top kek you have bin your knife operations, i admit we would never be able to conquer americans, but you british? you'll be the first to go especially because we will outnumber you.

Muslims aren't a race.

pfft. as if white bois are good at fighting. one black dude killed 5 pigs on his own in a head-on fight. blacks would exterminate white "people" and your leftists would side with us while we do it kek.

these are old battles, you weren't complete faggots back then, you didn't have extreme feminism and political correctness, take a look at white boys today, they're feminized beyond salvation.

Why does there need to be a race war.

Whites don't breed enough to replace their population, outside of quiverful Christian fundies. So we just need to wait and the white race will die off on it's own. Violence won't change that.

The reason whites make the ultimate warriors is because we're the perfect mix of brains and brawn. Meanwhile, 50% of the world's muslims are inbred.

What would I have to gain from lying anonymously on the internet?
Nice projection, you fucking cuck.
>she doesn't know how to utilize snipers in an urban environment
It's going to be easier than I thought.

You make up less than 5% of our overall population. You're surrounded, and utterly despised.

What makes you think you're going to survive it when the fighting starts? There's a lot more of us than there are of you, and we're just waiting for the moment to take you out into the streets and slaughter you like fucking cattle.

Funny how even against such a weaker enemy USA is never alone, always with his puppet alongside.

Your slide thread is bad and I'm going to bed.

I'm not a cuck; I'm a bull.

Okay.

The last of our soldiers who actually fire guns are becoming a rare breed, their equipment is becoming even more expensive and their life expectancy is historically amazing. They're trim and elite, focusing on being good soldiers rather than committed soldiers or plentiful soldiers. It's a job for them, they do it because it's what they're good at (the same motivation that drives 90% of white men, because I'm good).

Arabs are notoriously bad soldiers despite being just as notoriously passionate and driven, the Arab cultural peculiarity is almost manic bursts of zealot, passionate out bursts. This can he helpful in war, especially low tech war where just driving through and charging can have enough psychological effect to win battles, but in this day and age the victor is a cautious thinking reserved think tank that's planning for 3/4 different possibilities and each decision branch has whatever other eventualities.

Tl;dr being good at marching is no longer a good trait for a soldier, our REAL soldiers are scary people and none of them are less than lieutenants. That guy you know who "served" was a guard, not a soldier. A single SAS lieutenant can and will fuck an entire platoon.

The west is weak thing is a psyop to throw Islamic militant off of their guard. If there are islamists reading this, your culture is disgusting and we're winning this war, righteously even by your standards, regardless of if it feels like that or not. If you don't accept our victory, if you don't accept the loss of moral authoritarity due to losing a holy war jihad against a secular nation, your kind will never be welcome in the west purely due to how hypocritical it would begin to seem.

Even the lefty media cucking with islamophilia is part of our winning strategy, we're thinking centuries ahead. You can barely think about next year, how did you not see ISIS slipping from your control?

Are you kidding faggot?
Whiteboys will always have a 10 to 1 kill ratio against every shit race on the face of the earth and that was vs the gooks.
Gooks are much smarter than arabs

Your boipussy says otherwise.

>What would I have to gain from lying anonymously on the internet?

You missed the meme.
>shakes head sadly
These are sad time indeed.

Nice to have you back roach. Wouldn't be the same with out ya.

Do you have a patreon I can donate too so that you and your sister have a wonderful honeymoon after your wedding?

Left: Come from a shitty war & aids ridden country, forced into military and child fuckery by rapid retarded mudslimes.

Right: Come from peaceful (except uncommon troubles from minorities) 1st world country, forced into faggotry and child fuckery by rapid retarded judens.

Soon EU kids are gonna look like the right ones thanks to the failure of the current generations

No, I know that pasta very well, but the implication is that in lying.

>I'm

Top pic on right is anglos. They deserve all the shit and false flag attacks they get.

>tfw God is punishing anglo scum for being so perfidious, aiding Jews, lying, attacking the Spanish and Germans, amongst other atrocties

gott strafe england

This is normal. It's the same in Eve Online with the powers there. Making your subordinates fight alongside you demonstrates your power over them, guages their loyalty and keeps your grip on power firm. It's just the smart choice.

>You make up less than 5% of our overall population
you suddenly trusts the data from your (((government)))
we are much much more than you think, the government gives lower numbers to not scare you
this is a video in london
almost ten years ago, try to spot the white man.
youtube.com/watch?v=gR3FwTtBVjk&t=289s

you won't start fighting until it's too late
your population is completely blind and pacified,
you can't say anything against us in public without ruining your life forever.
go ahead and scream
death to all muslims and see how fast you're in jail.

Nigga plz, don't fucking lump me in with these queers. When I was a boy I played one fucking game, it was called WAR. And we planned to die gloriously defending the homeland from any invader. Muzzies can try to bring it, they will die by the millions.

I'm sure it is a combination of plastics and feminism that turned this generation so homo, and it's fucking sad. We need to research this shit to cure it. Get a fucking anti-homo vaccine.

Does Isis think it has a chance? I don't get it? Is it a psyop? It is a tool for the US and co to destabilize Syria.

Sure spread Islam but there's no way the US and co would let it stay once it serves their purpose.

>Ignoring the fact that the left/young whites will get behind them
>Ignoring the fact that it's a young population
>Ignoring the fact that most Brits don't know how to use a gun
>Ignoring the fact that most Brits don't have access to guns

dat boi pussy on the lower left tho

>3rd from the right and last on the left have to be trolling

FOR ALL THE WHITE BOYS IN THIS THREAD WHO THINK THEY CAN BEAT BLACK MEN

B T F O
T
F
O

>Homosexual pedophile
How surprising

>2003
>old
insallah urka durka tasar ackbar brother

i'm praying to Allah begging forgiveness because my dick got slightly hard.

you are babbies

Fun larping as a jihadi ain't it, burger?

Still, it doesn't change the fact that when push comes to shove, the shitskins are the ones that always end up in mass graves.

This guy will.

We got the nukes, raghead

Its highly likely you are.
That's what the internet is for: telling lies.

>Anglo talking about others being utterly despised
lel

So wait, you're telling me mudslime kids will be fair game too?

Awesome! :^DD

nice Bond digits.
i admit that european soldiers used to be great, but not anymore, it's millenials that are really going to fight this war, not the old based masculine guys.
have you had a conversation with an average millennial, they never got into a fight their entire lives, they need safe spaces from words
you are fucked.

I'm Scottish. Go fuck yourself.

I have beat up black guys, your argument is invalid. Do you guys really think your all tough? It is on a person to person basis you chimp.

>information economy
>better education
>access to drones
probably the whites

boipucci always wins

>
what's the point of nuking your own country reducing it to a radioactive pile of shit? not happening, this war will be fought with people.

All those kids killed by one drone missile.

ciamar a tha thu faggot

I'm pretty sure the ones on the bottom right are actually girls.

HOLY SHIT

D-Delete this NOW

you aint beat up shit white boy. be quiet men are talking

>stolen Roman architecture

This generation of Americans are worthless and weak enough that the cowards might beat them IRL.
Who's got the drones?

now i'm revealing who i really am
that's right a Bolivian
STOP REPLYING TO BAIT THREADS, IT'S THIS FUCKING EASY TO GET 100 REPLIES FROM YOU RETARDS
I MADE THIS THREAD SO YOU CAN SEE HOW EASY YOU ARE BAITED
STOP REPLYING TO BULLSHIT BAIT THREADS HOLY JESUS

How a race war would really look...

Javanese girls are cute CUTE