This Happened

Do you ever mediate to take yourself back to November 8th, 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/fords-shift-to-china-offers-the-trump-administration-a-lesson-in-economics/2017/06/27/ae5f2ea6-5b51-11e7-9b7d-14576dc0f39d_story.html?utm_term=.99e646596836
breitbart.com/live/2016-election-day-live-updates/
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=HH-Z7-PMIwI
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/22/macomb-county-michigan-voters-love-trump-hate-paul-ryan-mitch-mcconnell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pennsylvania was delicious

FLIP! FLIP! FLIPIDELPHIA

It was great to feel like my vote kinda did something.

Probably one of the best nights of my life. I remember my aunt having this smug look as we watched the first Republican primary debate and I told her Trump was going to win. Since then her husband divorced her, she got a dyke haircut and moved to Sarasota. Fucking boomers. Who gets divorced at 64?

Politics is 5% elections and 95% governing.

No, but sometimes i re-read the election night thread on Something Awful. It has some of the greatest shitlib wailing and gnashing of teeth ever recorded.

was blasting Shadilay all night

desu that last week i lost faith, foolish of me!!

How did a comedy website full of trolls become a bunch of faggots?

I make monthly pilgrimages to the youtubes to rewatch election night coverage from CNN/Fox/MSNBC/TYT/Infowars. I do it on a rotation. Sit in my favorite chair and get drunk on liberal suffering, anguish, and despair. It's fucking great I love it

Whats a good bunch of election night videos to watch

Already watched THE young turks meltdown

A major reason why these states turned red last election was Trump campaigning on bringing back jobs to the Rust Belt, and coal mining jobs back to Appalachia.

But he might not get those states back again in 2020 if his promises to those states go unfulfilled. And luck isn't on his side so far. Ford is moving its plant not to Michigan, not to Mexico, but to China. And coal is an outdated fuel source, it isn't coming back.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/fords-shift-to-china-offers-the-trump-administration-a-lesson-in-economics/2017/06/27/ae5f2ea6-5b51-11e7-9b7d-14576dc0f39d_story.html?utm_term=.99e646596836

Former democrat here.

This was one of the happiest times in my life. For years I warned people in my party about the evil of Hillary Clinton, but they wouldn't listen. Now her failure has destroyed the DNC

I was very happy to see her lose. It brought me real and sincere joy

>Do you ever mediate to take yourself back to November 8th, 2016?
There is one thing I watched for days and days that sent me off from my home with a big ass smile that lasted 'til I got home again: compilations of libtards melting down over the election. God that was great!

Lowtax fucked off in an ambien haze to fuck his chinkwife and raise his gook kids. Ozma and Fistgrrl ran the place and modded more and more like-minded catladies until that was the entire mod staff. Then Obama won and most remaining conservatives and libertarians were banned.

The most shameful thing happened a few months ago when Lowtax tried to reassert his authority and the mods basically told him to fuck off. It all played out on the public forums and was amazingly cringey. He slunk off back to twitter and hasn't been seen since.

Why would I want to mentally go back to the day that Drumpf and his troglodyte supporters doomed America?

breitbart.com/live/2016-election-day-live-updates/

Woahahahaha

2018 is gonna be patriogasm #2

what made SA great for a little while was that it drew in other shitposting groups to it's forum, like bentest and it was largely apolitical in that most poster hadn't formed concrete political views or reserved their politics to criticism of neo-conservatives which basically everyone else still criticizes. i did some of my best shitposting in those days with people who grew up to be full fledged pinko bastards

>washington post

I wonder how many liberals actually killed themselves that night.

I was soooo blackpilled, even up until after Hillary won virginia I was disgusted and thought we would lose. Then someone texted me "shes done" and my eyes opened

>red virginia.
>red new mexico

I Fucking wish.

This was the greatest day of my life. No joke. I've had some good days but this blew it away.

I'd relive it again if I could. I was on a discord going ape shit with a bunch of other people. It was amazing.

Link related
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

they said it could never happen, and then it literally happened. And now democrats are in their weakest position, since the fucking civil war. All because the so called "working man's party" decided to go full tribalism mode with their oppressed minorities, and, BUT IT WAS HERRRRRRR TURRRRRRN

I wached tyts coverage of it just to see them shit themselves.
The entire thing was a lolfest

friendly reminder about Chicago. Just fucking gas that place or board it off like Gaza. Fucking 5 million dindus and communists with 150k pensions at 50 making the state implode with bankruptcy just like Greece

PA voter here. Was going to vote for Jill Stein as I did in 2012, but I ended up voting Trump because I thought it would be funny. I regret nothing.

ya too bad still hasn't defeated isis in first 30 days, no wall yet, and ryan-care is a piece of shit. I voted for the guy, but if he keeps up he'll just be obongo 2.0...all talk no action.

I watch this almost every day to relive that night.
I love you fuckers so much.

Getting ready for that "sweetened" beverage tax? Now I have to get my gas AND soda in Lake County.

Each time we win a special election.

tonight on CNN, a shill tells the truth.

That was one of the best days of my life to be honest. My lifes pathetic. I smoked a quarter of an ounce over the span of those two days, didn't sleep, and just took it all in. The Wisconsin blitz at midnight was the best part.

It was better than any orgasm I've ever had.

This.

Sup Forums was a comedy website?

OREGON NEEDS TO BE NEXT #MAKEOREGONREDAGAIN

I really wish I bet money

He won every must-win state and more

Plus I got to see firsthand my libshit friend melting down during the whole thing

>Coal is outdated
Do you like steel user? You need coal to make steel

that yeungling endorsement went a long way! :)

My life is not pathetic at all, I live in Brazil and yes, that was also one of the best days of my life. The Trump win really meant a lot, and the reason why we don't recognize it is that we cannot compare it to the other alternative. The things that are happening now are unprecedented in our recent history. Cultural marxism has two main channels: the media and the university. Do you guys even realize what Trump has single-handedly been doing? He's destroying one of those channels. It's the first time someone has ever done that. Sure, the media has always lied, but they have never been exposed the way they are being now.

I remember it well. I spent the whole weekend browsing Sup Forums, looking for updates. I didn't care if they were true or not: pizzagate began there, if I remember correctly; also, spirit cooking, and the idea of spreading posters of it in Latino churches (an idea which wasn't properly executed, though it was pretty good). In the day of the win, I was basically uninterested. I went to school like normal, and came back 99% sure Hillary would win. 'They can fool millions, but they can't fool real statisticians like Nate Silver' I though - and I had reason, since those experts usually are correct. As the results begun to change though... I thought it mesmerizing, and started to believe.

>>>/cpd/

>He's destroying one of those channels. It's the first time someone has ever done that.

Not the first time. But the first in a long while...

Coal production is up 19% in the USA.
from last year (2016) to this year (2017)

>implying trump won't deliver

Don't be intentionally obtuse, the vast majority of coal is used for power generation.

I missed it. CTR shills were showing Florida exit polls early in the evening and those along with previous polls convinced me he had no chance. I just went to bed woke up at around 2am, saw the sticky and went berserk cheering. Still pretty butthurt about the literal shills depriving me of that experience.

Illinois will be gone very soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=HH-Z7-PMIwI

That's what happened? Sad. I mean, I saw SA at its peak.

>Plus I got to see firsthand my libshit friend melting down during the whole thing

Tell. I want to be entertained.

It was a great fucking night. It was fucking hilarious watching Trump take all these states that Hilldog thought she had in the bag. It was piss-in-pants inducing when she was mathematically eliminated, but somehow the MSM refused to call the race.

I remember my sister called me, she is a Trump supporter, but did not quite understand the electoral system, or what states Trump needed to take to guarantee a victory. She calls me in the middle of the night, while I'm already celebrating because Trump took PA, and was well on his way to taking MI. She was getting all of her info from the MSM. She says
>Bro, I'm scared. I don't think he's going to be able to do it. It's not looking good.
I started laughing, and asked her "who the hell is telling you that?" She says all the Media networks... So I had to take a moment, and explain to her how it was over, and how Trump had won, and it was over. She says
>If it's over, how come none of the networks are calling it?!
To that, I had to reply with,
>I don't know, maybe because of the Jews?
She did not believe me, and had to wait until the next day after sleep to see who had won. But in actual reality, the race was over long before the east coast votes came in. It was a great night.

>tfw how red upstate new york was and jew york city flipped us blue
REEEEEEE

I'll never experience anything that beautiful again in my lifetime. It was magical having shilled for Trump for a year and a half. The primaries made an excellent first season. Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, the whole gang. I never thought we'd have a shot in hell of going up against Hillary Clinton when Trump first announced but I decided to hold on and pray. Watching season 2 was an even better experience. Having to fight an uphill battle, the debates, the scandals. It was truly great. Then that wonderful night came. I sat down with my family as we eagerly awaited incoming results. I know I did my part, I just had to hope the rest of the country did as well. Then one by one, the results came in and it was delicious. Florida really made it feel like we had a chance. Then came the crumbling of the blue wall. I was in shock, these were states that weren't even supposed to be in play, and yet, here I was watching as Trump won Wisconsin and Michigan. Then, like a miracle from God himself, Pennsylvania kept getting closer, and closer, and closer. Then it flipped. I was stunned. Me and my father were so excited to see our old home state go red for the first time in decades. It was a wonderful night. Watching the shills on CNN trying to explain where Hillary could still get votes that never came. I'm glad that I was able to witness something this wonderful in my lifetime, and share it with my father no less.

If she looks like this I want to bang your sister

*West coast* not East coast. Hurp

No, but honestly it's a good idea. This was such a great fucking night. I was cautiously optimistic, constantly refreshing, and trying to see which states Trump was okay to lose.

Then he goes and wins all three.

>less than 48 hours until Illinois goes Greek
get ready for a fun ride, folks.

daily and still glorious

IT'S OVVEERRR, DRUMPFFTTKKINNNSSSSSSS

Just wait for a lil more than 3 years we get to do it all over again

Sometimes I'll be driving alone in my car and just burst out laughing at the schadenfreude that occurred that night.
No joke, I'll remember the 2016 election night for the rest of my life. My dad and I drank until 2AM waiting for them to call the damn thing, laughing harder than we've ever laughed.

If you didn't lose hope prior to that night starting, you were kidding yourself. There was no hope. That whole week leading up to the election was hell, I was expecting the second amendment to disappear. I didn't really like Trump. The polls were brutal. I was ready for a repeat of 2012.

The night began with polls closing and me checking on my dad, he wasn't even watching the news, too nervous. He was watching Netflix. I was upstairs on Sup Forums and watching news like a hawk.

I'll never forget going downstairs and telling my dad, "he could actually do it. I think he could seriously win it. Turn on the news."

And then the concession speech that never came. The newscasters in total shock. It was beautiful.

Trump is going to win those states again, and more. If Illinois actually goes bankrupt he's going to flip it.

>Oh,honey
>Oh,Sweetie
>Please
>Drumpfkins
>Go to Sleep
>It's Over
>Good Goy

i cannot wait until the next election holy shit it's going to be amazing

i wonder if the left will think he has even worse odds of getting elected

>it's over, trump is finished

I'll never forget how it felt, nor will I ever be able to describe it. Just be glad we were there, boys. Just be glad we played a part.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

I was ecstatic and couldn't sleep. I was so happy when PA flipped.
Hilldawg was done for.
It's crazy to think that he would have won without Florida.

Mediate between what?
WTF are you trying to say?

It was so fucking beautiful.
The libshit tears were delicious.

I didn't lose hope because I believed what the Trump campaign poster and Anonymous5 (a.k.a. Frank) were saying about how Trump was going to win and also I believed in Kek and meme magic because of all the digits. I still listen to Fred Bear by Ted Nugent which he played at Trump's last campaign stop in Michigan after midnight on November 8, and it's more that I take myself back to that night where there was so much hope but no chance and yet we won.

This.

I woke up and felt I had jumped timelines. Not having the most evil US candidate elected despite the media trying to bury Trump so hard is a fucking blessing, and I did not like him a bit before.

Need presidential version

Dude my stepmom did the exact same fucking thing hahaha ('cept she moved to austin)

I keep the final election map on my fridge to make me smile and give me comfort after a hard day. WE WON! And (((they))) can never take that away no matter how much (((they))) or misdirect.

Everyone's reaction on election night

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

We're Wisconsinites, by the way.

Ironically, I knew before the night started that Trump had a very good shot of winning Wisconsin-- better than the polls suggested. I get around this state and you could just tell that Trump had support everywhere around the state.

What surprised me the most was that the suburbs of Milwaukee turned out for Trump so well. The neighborhoods were absolutely plastered with Romney signs in 2012. But last year I didn't see a single Trump sign.

In spite of that, the counties NE of Wisconsin turned out in standard fashion, and the entire margin by which Trump won is found in those counties.

Republican voters are the best. We turn out on schedule even when we don't care for the candidate all that much. Don't forget that Cruz won Wisconsin by a fairly large margin.

*no matter how much (((they))) shill...

yeah that was.. that was a good day. brought me back to life. back to days when i was younger.. and vibrant. for a brief moment, i polished off the rust i gathered over the years to celebrate a much needed victory

18k people showed up for 2am Trump arrival. The line was multiple miles long.

>Coal is an outdated fuel source
Only morons say this.
>B-but muh nuclear. Muh solar roadways.
A power grid is constantly changing and adapting. A nuclear power plant and solar power plant can't adapt to a changing power grid quite as well as coal. Too little power=blackouts. Too much=overloading the power grid.
>B-but muh batteries.
We can't build batteries that effective. Saying that technology can create a viable battery that could power the US is like saying biologists can create catgirls in the lab. It is not possible.

NE of Milwaukee***

>like saying biologists can create catgirls in the lab. It is not possible.
STFU!

Were you there? I watched it live on YouTube from Cancuckistan.

"Concerns about Trump’s temperament did nothing to dislodge the participants’ support—the connection these voters felt with Trump was personal and deep—but the fact that he might align with traditional Republicans annoyed them to no end."

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/22/macomb-county-michigan-voters-love-trump-hate-paul-ryan-mitch-mcconnell/

Honestly one of the most amazing nights of my life. Stayed up until 2:30 am to see Florida get called, woke up in time for Hilldawg to concede and Trump to proclaim victory. Unbelievable.

link?

No one has fallen further than Michigan.

Sauce?

>You will never feel that feel again

Same for me, user. That night I was doing basically the same and also watching Fox News all night long. And when Trump won I was so fucking happy that I even went for a Whiskey bottle, kek.

Ah, those were the days, and Sup Forums was fucking gold.

How? You are like babbies.