Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9l5ILYQAC1I
youtube.com/watch?v=p-i6fW8y4ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=oBWR5oY8gG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm of European ascendency.

And a time traveller? Neat.

>light-skinned niggers
they aren't light-skinned niggers, most are browns (pardos) and they can't do shit by themselves because all high iq people who are their bosses in brazil are white

Did you consider the mild political influence of both the US and the USSR in central and South America for a couple of years after WWII?

>Bundchen
>Kaka
>Etc...
And you say Brazil isn't white...

come to south and you will see
fucking uneducated

Not true, it's only like 50% light skinned niggers. And the south is much more white.

The country is still shitty thou.

I know americans are stupid, but can you literally not comprehend that many countries on your continent are like you in that they have a mix of black, native, and white descent people with asians randomly thrown in here and there too?

What is it that makes this city look so dirty?

>light-skinned niggers
Oh sweetie.
The racial castes in Brazil are more confusing than the genders..in..Brazil

Brazil IS white!

>What is it that makes this city look so dirty?
Nigger clown effect. Niggers like fruity colors just like faggots. They look diseased because of it, and they think it looks vibrant or powerful.

Salty paco, salty.

I know people who work in Hollywood and pretty much all blacks who work there are gay. Every black actor, if they are going to make it, has to play at least one role where they don a dress.

BRAZIL IS WHITE

Did you know that there are still ancestors of those who fought for the Confederacy that live in South America?
SOUTHERN BRAZIL IS WHERE THE CONFEDERACY LIVES ON!
>youtube.com/watch?v=9l5ILYQAC1I

>What is it that makes this city look so dirty?
Your blindness

>explain this

yeah that river right there is basically filled to the brim with SHIT and on any day with a temperature above 25 celsius (like 90% of the year) the 3kms of air surrounding it smells so strongly of rotten eggs that the cycling lane has to get shut down otherwise people pass out and drown in the shit river

I work in one of the buildings in this picture, the traffic here gets so fucked it once took me 1 hour to drive around the block to get some gas so I could get back to the traffic jam without worrying about running out of gas, I usually have to wait ~3 hours after work (go to the gym and get dinner) so traffic becomes bearable enough and still it takes me ~1 hour to get home

Do you know anything about Sao Paulo? That place is a deathtrap.

INVADE BRAZILPF NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=p-i6fW8y4ZE

fucking racists reeeeeeeeee
youtube.com/watch?v=oBWR5oY8gG8

Whiter than most American cities.

Fuck dude, Pinheiros is weird as fuck.
It has gas bubbles coming into the surface, totally nuts.
Not to mention that the CPTM trains do not filter the bad smell.

São Paulo e região, presença no Sup Forums.

Bump for Dixie

I've been to americana / sta. barbara d'oeste, pretty alright towns, good industry in the region, folk downtown definitely looked whiter than average

btw just 25 miles away there's another small town with a significant white background, but of dutch migrants, it's called holambra