I've been noticing that girls are faring much better in today's educational institutions and job markets than boys...

I've been noticing that girls are faring much better in today's educational institutions and job markets than boys. They seem to graduate sooner and in larger numbers than guys do, they thrive in current-day white collar work environnements; they simply seem to be more favourably positioned in a system that has empowered them since birth and, similarly, villified masculinity from elementary school all the way up to professional work envirronments.

Though I may have partially answered my own question, let's expound on my observations... opinions?

I write this as a 26 yo communications graduate struggling to find my place in a totally emasculated and feminized work envirronment.

Of course they have it easier. They use their attractiveness and sex to get promoted up.

Difficult to succeed when the system hates you, everyone around you hates you, and the system is rigged to punish you any time you show the slightest bit of masculinity.

quotas forced by gov
women produce fuck all
lazy n dumb
fiorina fucked HP guy
:)

Going to an hero at the end of the summer, desu. Job search is destroying me.

>communications
no wonder, that's like every females specialty

>just went through job training
>harassment training too
>women can get you fired just by lying about mundane shit and as a guy they'd never believe you
>can't make slightly sexual jokes for threat of being reported even if made just to another guy that isn't offended by it
>meanwhile the women at work constantly talk about their tits and vaginas and it's fucking gross
>if I brought it up they'd deny it and HR wouldn't believe me or care because HR is all women

Unfortunately writing is what I'm best at. I keep telling myself that even the most women-dominated industries STILL need some men, and that a balance of the sexes is important, but the pressure of being one of the only guys is too much. You can't banter with women (obviously) and it's killing me.
What industry?

I recently went through an HR orientation where they counted "disinterested looks" during conversations as harassment and a hostile work environment. It's unbelievable.

HR told us straight up that they always believe the one claiming to be harassed unless they have good reason not to.
Literally guilty until proven innocent.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm currently sitting in a top tier law school here and a third of the batch is women(35 out of 115) so I highly doubt it. Ratio for STEM or management is even more heavily male. Alternatively, the English course I could be attending had I not picked law was ~90% women.

>Ratio for STEM or management is even more heavily male.
While true, this also means they hire a lot of unqualified women in order to balance it out. It's fucking awful. I literally feel like a babysitter sometimes.

>that flag

Go to any major north american law school and im sure itll be at least 50% female

They said it is belittling. I can't remember what the exact term was. Psychological abuse or something.

Health care. As much as I like it, I think it was a shitty decision.

I'm starting law school in a month and in my 45% female class there is not one (1) female with a stem undergrad

Have you ever had a woman as a coworker?well I have and they work a hell lot less even tho we receive similar wages,hell,half the time the bitch is playing candy crush and I have to go through mountains of research data on my own.

They've cultivated the environment for it.

Look at who all the grants/welfare are for, and you will find which populace thrives in this day and age save for the 1% (whom 40-60% of those are Jewish).

It's simply environmental factors put into effect by policy put into effect by international finance. Plant the seed, and wait for it to grow. You know what harvest you will be getting by what seeds you plant.

I guess living here has it's advantages then.

Most colleges have 33% reservation for women here anyway(We have a really fucked up system) but in degrees worth doing, men usually take up the remaining 67%. Also I might be wrong but isn't NA/EU big law almost entirely dominated by males?

> communications graduate
there, I found the issue

>major in stem
>get job

u literally cant explain that

The environment is controlled to allow for certain types to thrive whose reactions are already known to certain stimuli sociologically and biologically instigated through subversion tactics, and thus to bring a more favorable environment to the NWO to take stage.

I know your pain...bitch is late every day,having to do double the work while the dumb bitch shakes her head in approval while you explain what she's supposed to do but she is pb thinking about what she's going to wear at the party

> Grow up poor in the middle of fucking nowhere with a bunch of mentally ill people. Struggle to get through as all your family dies of various illnesses and diseases.

> But you don't need scholarships or literally any support. You're white, you're male, and you oppressed everyone else to get your edge. It's inherited from all the white people that lived and died before you.

Fuck you you lousy misogynistic pig.

But for real though, it's because you're a guy and that isn't trendy. You're just fucked, basically. Hopefully you're at least not white to get some "oppression" bonus points, because otherwise, if you're white AND Male, you'll be lucky to not get accused of rape and be nailed to the wall in your time working there

I work at the CDC, I can't say anything about what group, I am literally the only male so I'd dox myself.

It's not just "Mostly women" the leadership committees for the different divisions are like 30 of 31 female. Seriously, 95% and up female everywhere I go.

All fat cat ladies or lesbians. Most guys they hire are gay.

Then they have the audacity to have meetings about inclusiveness that still talk down to straight white men. It's really amazing. The only work groups to join, which they emphasize are related to upward career movement, are for Gays, Africans, and Women.

Out of a new hire group of 50, I am 1 of 2 white men. 7 men overall.

This isn't funny, our government is so anti male it's not even funny.

ITS NAME IS DECISION SCIENCE AND IT WANTS YOU TO KYS.

You have a point. But tech will still be dominated by white males for years to come. UNLESS tech jobs become more "friendly" automated (like those "plug in" coding games), but I don't think we're on the verge of that yet.

You need to delve into internet marketing right away and apply to some marketing positions in big cities (Chicago seems like a hotspot for it). This field values tech skills, which people only trust white men to be able to do.

Surely you can pretend to be interested in Stacey's fascinating life story if it scores you a job.

CDC, as in the health organization? What the fuck?

Man, thank god I'm finishing up my civil engineering, I couldn't stand working in an office environment.