Race mixing and christ

What does Sup Forums think about race mixing even though it was not prohibited in the bible? If race mixing is bad as you say it is, why wouldn't God be against it?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/interracial-marriage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is going on in this pic

Infinite Water

infinite water source

Infinite water source in Minecraft

pic unrelated btw

Israelites were a mongrel people

Your daily dose of autism.

I think I just barely understood this. I think I'll pass as a normie

Sorry I have kids.

>makes players nervous
>loud, obnoxious shrieking
>steals trivial shit
>very tall and strong
>dark complexion

Thou shall not wear different cloths, sow different seeds. Etc. Etc

that refers to mixing between believers and unbelievers, not race.

Oh, you were there? Where does it say non believers? Seems to me it's open to interpretation.
Or you could just not use a book written thousands of years ago by superstitious goat fuckers that think god told them to cut off part of their dick.
Keep it simple stupid, just use the golden rule, and don't be an asshole. You'll be happier for it, and so will those around you.
t.ordained minister.

>nu-Sup Forums

You can be opposed to race mixing and a Christian, just as you can be opposed to pineapple on pizza and a Christian. This D&C shit only stops us from gaining ground.

gotquestions.org/interracial-marriage.html

God created the races, the races would be destroyed by race mixing, it's wrong to destroy God's creation.

I've never seen a nigger teleport

the reason as to why I am bringing this up is that race mixing can obviously have its issues like destroying race, culture and creating segretation among communities so why would an all powerful allow race mixing and risk destroying social cohesion within a civilization? Also asking because apparently many people on Sup Forums are also christian

>Can't Swim
>Gets angry when you look into its eyes
>Steals shit

notch is redpilled