When the fuck is this degenerate shithole going to secede? Can't we just nuke them already?

When the fuck is this degenerate shithole going to secede? Can't we just nuke them already?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Gini_coefficient
www3.grips.ac.jp/~econseminar/2014_12_17_Danni
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article151960182.html
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

35 million to go

It is an exellent law. Living a living hell with some shitty incurable disease is the worst fate imaginable. Californians are free of that.

It's one of the few things California got right

>chosing death over struggle

At this point they just doing it to make you mad. Stay BTFO!

What's wrong with the right to die if you are suffering from non-curable conditions?

You really think Government should be forcing people to stay alive and suffer?

How many people killed themselves before this law went into effect?

Fpbp and checked

One of the few good ideas they had.

lol, 90% of the people who want to kill themselves don't suffer from such conditions

What the fuck are you talking about?

THEY DO IT TO THEMSELVES.
>Can't we just nuke them already?
Much more cost effective for them to off themselves. If anything, this should be a federal law.

>waiting until suicide is legalized before killing yourself because you don't want to go to jail

>Finnish
I'll have you know, All scandis have super high depression rates compared to other races. It's because we have too many emotions and other lesser races do not.

It's physician-assisted suicide, dumbass.

It's not just killing yourself (which is illegal) but euthinization by injection or some shit at the hospital. Usually for terminally ill people. Next we just have to classify liberalism as a terminall illness.

Too scared to kill yourself, gotta have daddy doctor do it for you?

>says the country with the 2nd highest suicide rate in the world

Why would you be against suicide? Are you fucking retarded? Let people kill themselves who gives a fuck? They're obviously mental or terminal at that point anyway

They are literally admitting that they are incapable of being the uebermensch

anyone alpha enough to kill themselves, isn't likely to some beta with thoughts of suicide in the first place

>Can't we just nuke them

Nuke them for what? Being awesome?

Legal euthanasia should be a world law. Making sick people suffer is incredibly cruel and selfish.

California actually got something right this time.

How the fuck do physicians that kill people for money sleep at night?

Can't legally, Civil War was a precedent that rendered the states subjugated to the Federal System, so if they gonna secede, they're going to have to go to war, to pussy for dat :(

>Commiefornians killing themselves
GOOD!

Calexit would be the death knell for the red states that rely so much on tax dollars from blue states. It's the reason red states like Utah and Wyoming have the lowest economic inequality whereas blue D.C. is the most unequal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Gini_coefficient
This is blue states with cities like LA and Chicago have such high violent crime rates and lots of beta numales cause of their low self-esteem.
www3.grips.ac.jp/~econseminar/2014_12_17_Danni
In most places if you try to kill yourself and fail you can actually be charged with various offenses. This law makes it okay in their state.

Bingo.
We should be pushing for "right to die" because this will give us more leverage for when we start deciding that subhumans deserve the "right to die" for them.

give me the basic gesalt

same way the ones that mutilate kiddy genitalia do. they think it's normal.

wait, people weren't killing themselves, because it was illegal?

Wait, is this law euthanasia for any reason, or do you need a qualifying illness? Asking for a friend.

can someone just have a doctor kill them for any old reason or do they have to be sick?

>Next we just have to classify liberalism as a terminall illness.
this

If I lived in California I'd want to kill myself too

>death knell for red states

Dude, California takes way more tax dollars than it contributes in revenue, and it's constantly borrowing money in addition to the massive amounts of subsidies it takes from the government.

>be California (a.k.a lazy nigger migrant: the state)
>take government handouts and loans from private corporations/foreign governments
>give it to beaners and blacks who waste their money on frivolities
>brag about how your GDP is so great because your residents are spending borrowed money on the state's goods and services

also

>be average liberal city
>brag about how "productive" your blue city is because company x put its headquarters there even though all production takes place in flyover states or overseas

Libshit delusion never ceases to amaze me. You're either hip modern service economy elitists or the backbone of the American economy, you can't be both. Nobody is harvesting maize in NYC

pic related for California

yeah, it's some weird social thing where they feel like if they don't get the government's blessing of the government (the more left you are the more you worship government) then it's shameful. It's the same thing with how religions say suicide is disgraceful.

the government wants to tax people and use them for labor and informational vehicles so they want to keep people alive for at least that. and they do that via welfare and shaming "unauthorized" suicides.

I think you'll need to have an incurable illness, like liberalism to qualify.

Imagine that your own body rebels against you.
That you're never going to live without pain, that your vital organs are day after day more likely to just stop.
Wouldn't you want to perish with any remaining bits of dignity instead of withering away among screams and torture?

Dont forget
>raise taxes by a whopping over 100 billion a fucking year
>still want to raise taxes and add fees

Illinois=47
California=43

won't be long before Cali goes bankrupt. Trump and Republicans could speed up the process of making illegals legal and raising the federal minimum wage to $15.

I agree with this law, but make it so you have to die in some gladiator form (your so drugged up you cant feel shit of course) and die in glory.

What does it cost to have a doctor kill you in the US?

I want this nation wide. DO IT NOW

>nuke them to stop them from killing themselves
Round of applause for OP, ladies and anons.

Nice try, faggot.
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article151960182.html

Don't forgot Illinois trying to become the first state to file bankruptcy.

These people need Jesus Christ

I hope they burn in hell until they're extra, extra crispy

FPBP literally nothing wrong with commiefornians offing themselves

>111 people
sick trips

FPBP, great too see commies off theirselves

How long has the law been in effect?

We need to work out deaths per day ratio for maximum commie BTFO happening

Nothing wrong with suicide. Your body, your choice.

So the commis are shooting them selfs now, great!

>person without chronic disorder complains about things he cannot hope to understand

>believing in fairy tales

Those people should have been killed off anyway.

Everyone chronically ages, we always are getting more and more decrepit every day. Theirs just comes a little quicker. Suicide to avoid pain shouldn't happen until they're at death's door.

Why design a shirt that says love and copy a national disaster hazard building marker?

Emotions such as "pillage" and "rape" and "burn down the monastery."

In a big comfy bed.

>111

How is this constitutional?

>Commiefornians killing themselves
>this is a bad thing

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

I know Maddox is a cuck these days, but back in his prime he was actually funny.

Headbutting the concrete or the bathtub of beans are the best.

>know that the last months, maybe years of your life will be nothing but expensive and invasive surgeries designed to simply prolong the inevitable
>will be bed ridden during this time in serious pain
>forces family members to care for you instead of pursuing their own goals and happiness

Other than "muh suicide is a sin" I don't see any reason to be opposed to this. A blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn, and California got it right on this one.

If you really cared about people killing themselves you'd probably want to start with access to guns that kills thousands of people a year.

this

Good news, now they're dead.

When you're at the point where you basically know how your going to die and you can feel it everyday. What moral imperative is there for the rest of us to keep them trapped in that hell?