The people in the cave ARE stupid

Sup Forums, this isn't just another "what have you done to me" thread, because i know exactly what you've done.

I recently rediscovered the concept of Pluto's Cave which gave my experience over the last 6 months a tangible form I can actually use to refine my perspectives even further.

After Trump won the presidency I decided to give him a fair look and was shocked to find the idea i had of him from seeing CNN at the office 30 seconds at a time and what I actually saw, from crowd size at events to his "disgusting racist comments about mexicans" and Hillary's description of irredeemables (face it pol, she's right about you).

I was actually shocked to find out that he wasn't really that bad, and further more actually made me realize even my pre-existing disdain for gov't and globalization wasn't just libertarinism, it was pride in something. I'll say at that time in my awakening would put that something as "America", what ever that means.

Slowly as I discovered more, my eyes opening more and more in shock as I see actual connections between Children's Orgs and people friends of friends of Pedos, The "paid protesters" meme change from "yeah right" to "holy shit I was there at that protest and that girl is a fellow of the OpenSociety Foundation" (i.e. fountain hills protest where latinabeast chick locked herself to a Van with a U-Lock (what's with these people and U-Locks?))

I'm becoming more and more aware of how things really are in the world, seeing the Pipeline plans in Qatar through syria, seeing McCain snooping around, finding out about Gaddafi's Afro Union, and Saddam's trading in Euro's for Oil instead of USD, and becoming aware of the Central Bank franchises that popup every where US troops go to prop up the PetroDollar.

Cont...

OP is a faggot do not respond ITT

Learning about the Nebulous term "cultural Marxism" and the frankfurt school moving to Chicago and how just about everything I had started to accept and tolerate because it was "good for freedom of self actualization", and had strong disgust how neo-liberals implemented( feminism, destruction of the family unit, trans acceptance, gay marriage ) could easily, without fail plug into cultural Marxism.

I began to learn more about the Queran, Hadith, and Sunnah, because I did not wan't to just be a prejudiced idiot parroting right wing talking points, I wanted to know for sure, are Muslims scum and do they only understand hate.
To my shock and horror, there were learned scholars studying the Queran for years, and have undeniable proof the average Muslim has read that Kufar should be beheaded or pay Jizya to be spared their life as a peasant.

I see how neo-liberals are starting to hold the door open for these people, who I find out are fucking their cousins over hundreds of generations, and on one hand beating on everything I hold dear, and with the other hand jerking off these hateful people who do what I'm accused of and 10x worse.

My only reaction to seeing this complete mass cognitive in anyone of a liberal persuasion, regardless of how highly I thought of them as a person before my awakening was absolutely maddening!

Everything was so clear and obvious! I was making facebook posts to my extended acquaintances because I knew some people would shut me off, but everything I was saying wasn't extreme. I wasn't calling for death camps, I was just saying Muslims actually believe this this and this, and feminists are welcoming in rape culture.

I used to have a pretty good reputation among many people I know, but now I can taste the disgust in the energy I get, with even some of my conservative people when I talk to, they think I'm a giant racist and they can't believe I deceived them for so long!

Cont...

No.

>Of Pluto's cave

Stopped reading

I only go Bi for you

I'm desperately trying to find some spark of light with ANYONE that is a normie. But there's NO lights, anywhere, even when wiki leaks drops the fact that the CIA has every device owned, and lost control of "nuclear grade" hacking tools, all I get is "huh, we already knew about that"

I thought I was going insane, I'm losing people left and right, feeling the disgust more and more talking to people who see my "crazy rantings and ravings"

Rediscovering Plato's cave is so far the most enlightening concept in my journey thus far. I was already aware of Plato's cave but it was just a lesson about history to me, something pointed at by neo-liberals like 1984 to prove how bad authoritarianism is.

But now I've lived the experience of returning to the cave, and I've been showing people the shadows and seeing them reject any possibility they are something more.

It's absolutely fascinating to see anyone's response in this context, and I hope my little faggot rant here helps anyone else two steps behind me realize why people don't like them anymore.

I am glad I had the sense to hide my growing power level as I started to realize, "all the people I'm learning to hate and identify as the source of this mental disease that is spreading just happen to be Jews" and "my pride isn't just for america, it's for the civilization White people have created"

One day the light will shine enough into the cave we can have 14.

exactly this.

Take your blogposting shit elsewhere you fucking newfag nigger.

We know

The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club.
The second rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club, for your enemies may be listening.

this is now a RABBI'ED thread

Plato is responsible for most of the stupid shit we have done in history

Rabbis were BORN for Big Black Cock

I was at Fountain Hills too brotherman. I'm the fat guy in the black shirt that was shit talking the protesters by the portapotties before and during Trump's speech.

Op, maybe I tell on you, that..
..I cum the balogna.
I cum you the balogna.
I put the cum the fit the balogna.

This.

Instantly disregarded. Stay in school.

Nobody read any of that mind numbing drivel pls go back

>pluto's cave

It's been a long journey for myself.

It went as follows
>Normie
>smart normie
>weird normie
>pseudo science philosophy normie
Sometime 2 years ago I left the cave
>entry level philosophy guy
>nihilistic philosophy guy
>metaphysical philology guy
At some point I realized it was all a paradox and realized that life is meaningful in a very mysterious way. I vowed to live life best.
>interested in occult guy
>sorta into occult guy
>occult guy
Then bam! Election hits full swing, and my occult beliefs are shown in the real world. From pedophile satanic cults, to frog thought forms changing reality, the World revealed some of its deepest secrets to all of us. At that point it was hard not to believe. This is when I began to distrust everything I knew. I realized good and evil exist on a cosmic level, and that if there are people like me who are smart and want to do good, there must be even smarter people who want to do evil.

I vowed to save my people. I don't know what that will ultimately entail, but my mind is made up.

Everyday I work out with the idea "I have to get stronger". Every day I walk thinking "I have to get wiser". I have much to grow before I can tackle some of the dark forces at work.

I hope others have taken the call. We need all the help we can get.

That's the other side of my awakening, i just realized I was exposing my full fag level so just kept to tangible discoveries.