So now that Chica-Illinois is fucked, what do you think will happen?

So now that Chica-Illinois is fucked, what do you think will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Illinois,_2004
youtube.com/watch?v=HH-Z7-PMIwI
archive.is/4No1J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't know and don't care as long as it doesn't involve Chicagoans moving to our state en masse

t. Hoosier

Same. 219 here. Fuck off, we're full.

They dont have money to pay out the lottery. IL BTFO.

So whats going happen

They're gonna be the first state in a long ass time to have "Junk Credit"

Anything paid by the Gov. will probably be fucked, who knows what'll happen with Gov. workers, construction workers, teachers, etc.

I'm sure everything will be fucked for a bit before it gets better, but I expect there to be at least a few minor happenings in the city because of this.

They're going to move. They already are.

Between them and Commiefornians you can expect red states to flip.

>tfw Arizona was almost blue this election

I finally get to evict the section 8 scum from my community.

Screw I******s. If you have ever lived there or currently live there I hope that you go to hell for all eternity. I hope satan has fun roasting you I******s subhumans like you were hotdogs on a grill. I wish nothing put suffering on that damned state. Madigan burning in the lake of fire while Rauner gets sodomized by satan himself would be quite a site to see. Maybe Pat Quinn and Obama will join in on the lake of fire orgy.

Most of Illinois is red m8. It mostly chiraq and east STL thats blue.

>******

People from south and central Illinois are alright, not their fault they're lorded over by the most corrupt city of any first world country. Chicagoland needs to sink into Lake Michigan though.

What's your problem? Mad that I speak the truth about the worst state in America?

They will pass a budget and will not be downgraded but will still be fucked. People will continue to leave Illinois, depriving them of tax revenue, Chicago will become even shittier.

And yet I keep seeing these fucking cars... with two license plates front and back... with Illinois plates... and a fucking Obama sticker or Hillary sticker...

And I can't help but thing "God I want to kill you right now."

Pic related

East St. Louis is tiny as fuck from decades of white flight. After Chicago Champaign-Urbana is the next biggest blue region in the state

When bl4xxit becomes a reality, ...we get a fresh start; amirite?

Hello newfag. Welcome to Sup Forums.

They are most certainly not alright. If they were alright they would have fought to secede from C*****o. Instead they were too busy committing incest in the GMO cornfields. The baseball shooter was from st. claire. Almost every county in the southern parts voted for Obama in 2004. The fact is everyone in I******s is a lazy POS and they deserve to suffer for what they have done to America,

I hope Illinois gets dissolved and becomes parts of the surrounding states, i want to live in Indiana.

>East St. Louis is tiny as fuck from decades of white flight
It is incredible how completely blacks can destroy a city. They're like locusts attacking a field of crops.

Chiraq is now Detroit. We welcome you.

765 agreeing in full. We don't want you, and a lot of us would rather just shoot you and go to jail than let you terrorize us with your bullshit.

Who /bankrupt/ here?

All this is set to happen on the 1st right?

some of the most liberal states have the worst credit score
weird

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get revenge on I******s? Here are some of my ideas
Giving people from I******s wrong direction when they get lost
Refusing to buy from McDonald's and other I******s businesses.
Only using interstates that don't go through I******s
Please tell me your suggestions

Too many asterisks to make the joke work effectively. "L*berals" works better.

Waiting for you to get into the union so we're no longer the most debt ridden corrupt shithole in this country.

Swear to fucking god if they come over to my state of corn and heroine, I'll fucking bunker up and play a real life game of Sniper Elite. Gary's already fucking us up fiercely, we don't need more shit.

I'm ok with Illinois in general. Chicago just needs to get dissolved into the other cities in my opinion

>my state of corn and heroine
Don't forget recent outbreaks of HIV.

>Almost every county in the southern parts voted for Obama in 2004.
>Obama in 2004
>2004

1) you're retarded
2) I'm a South Hoosier so I'm born and bred to hate Chicago (and Kentucky but that's irrelevant to this conversation) more than almost anything else on the planet, but I've also spent tons of time in south Illinois and they're pretty much the same as us but ruled under an iron fist of corruption. You sound like an assblasted Methssourian, I don't know anyone else who would hate south Illinois

309 here.
We've been dealing with nigs flocking from Chicago for a while.
Now they're gonna Chimp because they can't play their Lotto.

Ah fuck, can't forget that.

Missourian here FUCK YOU ILLINOIS

>Obama in 2004
That is when he ran for Senate.

It'd be better to forget it, but there's no way to really go about that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Illinois,_2004

Southern I******s is filled with spineless cucks who are too lazy to stand up for what they say they believe in. There is nothing worthwhile anywhere in that state. Indiana is better because they actually keep Gary and other liberal cities in check.

South Illinois hasn't made the same mistakes since then though. Kentucky and half of the south were complete cucks who voted for bill Clinton, but they've since gotten redpilled so it's dumb to hold that against them. I'd say 13 years is long enough to say rural Illinois is safely red.

It's state law to have two so the cameras can jew you better, plus it's just more money for them.

NOT

IN

ARIZONA

YOU FUCK

This is how we know you don't belong here.

>disolve illinois
>add puerto rico
>flag stays the same

problem solved

Just dissolve the fucking state already. Wasn't anything worth staying for when I left, and that was years ago.

pictured: the 10 scenic acres in literally all of Indiana

they'll have to sell their niggers

They'll cut everything except the gibs and then finally at the end cut the gibs, half the state will burn to the ground, and then they'll start asking for donations to rebuild.

Praise to his mem’ry, he died as a martyr;

Honored and blest be his ever great name!

Long shall his blood, which was shed by assassins,

Stain Illinois while the earth lauds his fame.

Hail to the Prophet, ascended to heaven!

Traitors and tyrants now fight him in vain.

Mingling with Gods, he can plan for his brethren;

Death cannot conquer the hero again.

>They dont have money to pay out the lottery. IL BTFO.
The lottery does nothing but make them money. The problem is the law is set up this way.

Lottery expenses
>paid by general fund

Lottery income
>paid to school fund

Yes it's hideous don't come here

>******

Your bot is broken. Pls fix.

Chicagoan here
When should I expect things to be happening?
If soon, I will report live from the ground.

I'm amazed Jew York is that high.

ayo fuck u white boi im bringin me an fitty of my closest homies to yo hood bitch

I live in the CU. Should I be worried about chimpouts in the coming days?

The Governor needs to approve the budget by the 30th because the new fiscal year starts on Saturday. It doesn't look like it's going to get done though, the democrats and republicans have been in a stalemate for two years already, this would be the third year in a row and would be disastrous. Dems want to raise personal income tax by over 1% and corporate tax by almost %2 because they need more money for gibs me dats and pensions.

Should I get more ammo, then?

You're pointing that the wrong way nigger

>tfw in public school in Illinois
>tfw my school and state will never have a balanced budget again

>tfw you join the military to escape Illinois and now live in Hawaii using the gift bill.
Also what the fuck is with all the slot machines? I am back in IL visiting family and they have them in the fucking gas stations now.

*GI bill

I highly doubt that they won't work someting out last minute. The Governor is saying that he will keep them in session for as long as it takes.

It's illinois.
Mike Madigan is an asshole who thinks himself King, so he'll burn the whole fucker down if he can't show that hes top dog

Where in Illinois?
We don't have slots in gas stations in the city.

Illinois will be gone very soon.

Kane County. That is at the Grove Mart on Randall right by the I90 ramp.

>implying we're going to let Puerto Rico join
If you're lucky, we won't kick you out.

It's definitely possible, Madigan already submitted a proposal, but he needs three-fifths majority and he can't get that without Durkin. Durkin says he isn't passing it with out a companion revenue bill. It's a game of chicken and either someone is going to blink or they're gonna crash and take everyone with them.

I vote crash.
I want to see all the people asking for gibs riot.

Same here, but most likely the Dems will make some concessions and the Republicans will just agree to raise taxes on everyone who is actually productive to keep feeding the leeches.

I really want out of this state. Unfortunately, in 50 years, it will be one of the only inhabitable places in the US that isn't ravaged by climate change.
Ironic, that all the shitty cities( Chicago, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Detroit) will be the best cities to live in by mid century

>ayyy muhfucka!
>zimmerman looking ass muthafuckah!
>ayyy cuh!
>dis fo Trayvon nigga!

>hello darkness my old friend, i've come to down to white flight again. because a vision softly creeping, left it's city while it was weeping.

>ravaged by climate change.

you really need to stay there with the other booger-eating morons

as for Illinois, Trump himself might just have to take over

niggers will flock to wisconsin bringing more gun crime and murder along with them.

>booger eating morons
>being this in denial about climate change
Look, I might be right wing, but I'm not a dumbass.

What's going on in Chicago?? I'm out of the loop. Does this have to do with the state budget or powerball tickets??

>What's going on in Chicago?? I'm out of the loop.
that's because the loop is inside chicago

who here ready for the race war level chimpout when the EBT gets cut off?
>tfw my captcha was helicopter

>whine about rapefugees
>not realizing that climate change has already raped Ghana and that addressing it will keep Africans out of Europe
How tragically short-sighted.

archive.is/4No1J

They've literally been giving the niggers away to surrounding states for the past 10 years by the thousands. Obama and Rahm schemed a way to export the niggers, give jews the land to redevelop in the city for million dollar condos, and give other jews tons of cash to build new subsidized apartments all over the midwest. Indiana and Iowa got BLACKED hard by some of the worst gangbanging niggers in the country.
But just wait til they cut the GIBS! Holy shit, the niggers will be looking for the next handout city. We gotta find a way to lure them all to Canada or something.

>climate change has eaten all this land in only a few years! donate now!

Kys.

Frankly gibs should be cut nationwide and the money directed towards building prisons for when the niggers riot because there are no gibs. Just put all the fuckers in jail, I don't care if we have to jail 10 million of them. Put them in jail and let them fucking die already.

only a jewectomy will keep the rapefugees out of Europe, dumbass

Mafia got all of the suburbs to allow video gambling. One by one, they all caved. Some have more restrictions than others; like you have to serve food or something. There's a chain that moved in called Dotties that is made to steal social security checks for lonely elderly people. All kinds of shitty schemes going on.

>Geography=/=population lad. Most people in your state are in the Chicago area, which is blue. Though due to (((gerrymandering))) I'm sure there's a lot of unrepresented Rs there.

Nothing will happen. Just watch. They want a crisis so that they can steal more money. This is standard operating procedure.

Or a cuckectomy

Yeah, if we're going to pay for them from cradle to grave anyway, I'd much prefer to keep them segregated in containment areas. Seems it would be a more efficient way to distribute the resources, and solve 90% of our crime problems.

No worries. They're already moving here to Minneapolis. The only silver lining is they hate Somalians too.

>Illinois goes bankrupt
>everyone flees
>time goes by
>Illinois real estate is dirt cheap
>foreigners buy it all up
Illinois confirmed for future Sharia zone

>chimpCongoans

Should I be investing in real estate in Chicago in the upcoming months/years?

Looks stupid but he has not his finger on the trigger - unfortunately