How can we protect innocent young girls from their abusive fathers?

How can we protect innocent young girls from their abusive fathers?

Condoms. Protected at all times

tfw they're going to grow up to be coal burners

Unf daughters belong to their fathers

Women aren't property.

the ironic thing is that girls that DONT get molested or have sexual tension with their fathers grow up to be coal burners.

The "daddy" issue comes from daddy not paying any attention to them.

prove me wrong.

A girl belongs to her father. He can't abuse her any more than he can abuse his car or handgun.
Yes, they are. Cunts are property. They certainly aren't people.

By not abusing your daughter

This, a man should have sex with his daughter so she will know he really loves her. That way she will be loyal and good

ban anime so weebs don't actually believe they can get off to kids like they do with loli cartoons

Young girls are the best for sex. If you don't think so you're probably gay.

Who is that?

I will cut one of your family members arm off and force feed it to all of you. Then I will rape your wife in all holes with a rusty pipe dipped in bacon grease. Then have a gay nigger ass rape you. Then throw you off a building for being a faggot

my cock is hard already

Sell them to me for marriage.

More like protecting women from slut raising mothers. A little beating will heal, and build character. A liberal whore brainwashing is forever.

We abuse them, nobody wants sloppy seconds.

>15 year old boy's violent fantasy
How embarrassing.

so who do I worry about here, the guy who wants to fuck kids, or the guy who wants to rape and torture people that have nothing to do with him?

You're a fucking freak.

raise them to become women, not girls.

lol weebs are far from the ones that molest kids. look to niggers, fags, and drug addicts if you wanna see real fucked up shit, especially in the communities where these things overlap.

eat shit gook
nice post leaf, you let Ahmed and his boys rape your whole family. They come to Texas with that shit it will be bad.

Seriously: take NodeXL (also image and network software related initially used for politics) and ID faces displaying extreme misery. Use maths to identify hot spots in their social network for being the cause/source (why limit to just fathers when you can see relatives, teachers, priests, etc). Apply your spooky secret sauce and stop those causing harm! PicRelated is code name DO IT!

Just don't post juvenile bs on Sup Forums from now on.

Dismantle and control capitalism or limit the free market's influence on social values. The media has literally raped the family unit and I see no reason why it shouldn't be censored.

The family unit is seen as the extension of a man's property and under capitalism he can do what he wishes with it.

A girl is more likely to respect a father figure that doesn't see her as his property and thus will appreciate men that have respect rather than going out sleeping around with niggers and hoodlums. Notice how it was the girls that were given more freedom at a young age aren't race-mixing SJWs.

Go ahead and call me an "antifa" or "cuck" for wanting to limit the free market, but notice how Russia (probably one of the last white holdouts) legacy of the soviet model has produced women that don't obsess about race-mixing and reject western feminism.

>somehow anime is the problem
Fucking kike, you'll hang one day

Get rid of incest laws. Only thing worse than being raped by your father is growing up in foster care.

>censorship
If retards like you had their way, this site would end up getting shutdown "for da chillens." Shit parents need to stop blaming anything but themselves.

Wew neck yourself man

And what if the parents have been (and still are) being raped by that media?

>CNN (YOU) are Liable.

if girls body build they can fight their fathers

The horrible thing about this is that it's true

I knew a girl where foster care came first in this lineup

I'm talking about censoring all the SJW pro-nigger shit, hip-hop influence and glorification of drug abuse

This is the shit that needs to be censored