German audience laughs after Trump Cabinet member's address cut off

thehill.com/policy/international/339800-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-video-address-cut-off-in-berlin

>U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross's video address to German Chancellor Angela Merkel's political party's business conference in Berlin was cut off on Tuesday after Ross went over his time limit, prompting conference attendees to laugh and cheer.

>Ross's video feed at the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) conference was faded out after roughly 20 minutes for going over his time limit, according to Bloomberg.

>Attendees then began to applaud and laugh at the move.

>"That was the U.S. secretary of commerce, who had promised us a 10-minute statement," the head of CDU Economic Council Werner Bahlsen said.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/339800-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-video-address-cut-off-in-berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=9cgrEA6eQ_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god I hate Germans.

All the German blood that's worth anything is in America.

Can we bomb the fuck out of them once again?

can we fire bomb these pieces of shit again?

You know how we are with punctuality and deadlines. Nothing personal, kid.

Piss off, Kraut, this is a 'Murica thread

Maga maga swamp swamp wall wall isis isis fidget spinner

germans don't exist anymore, they're all slav hybrids.

the only pure blooded bavarians left are in australia

> important political talk, letting people know whats happening.
> nah it's not important fuck one of our best allys.

You'll reap what you sow and I've got a bottle of anti bacterial soap for you germs.

>germans don't exist anymore, they're all slav hybrids.

You can stop with that made up bullshit excuse, they are Germans and you damn well know it

I sure hope another financial crisis doesn't crater a German bank with bad debts. Be a shame you don't have a friend with deep pockets.

Nobody cares what that burger had to say.

So, I wonder if Germany is aware of the American "Three Strikes" policy. I guess baseball wasn't a thing there so they may not get the whole concept. The next time Germany starts a large scale conflict and when they lose, and they will lose because they always lose, they will not be allowed to remain a nation. You're out Germany, you just don't realize it yet.

Firebombing 2.0 when?

Maybe there's some German cultural nuance we don't get. You don't cut off the speaker if he goes over. You don't applaud the move. You don't laugh.

Unless the idea was to piss him off and mock him. If it was. MIssion accomplished.

Where is Bomber Harris when we need him?

my dad and his B-17 crew

And is laughing after also typical?

>You don't cut off the speaker if he goes over.
Why not? Time is money, and he already got 20 mins instead of 10.

if a nigger is born in japan does that make him a Japanese person?

We all do

They're Germans, they're World-renowned throughout history for their complete lack of self-awareness.

Guess we'll cut off your feed when you need assistance from internal strife and the citizens are out for politician blood. :^).

And we'll clap all the way to your graves.

>I have no proof to back my accusation so I'll throw some random zen quote at yo face

Let's see who claps last.

He's not German. He's your guest.

the Russians raped all of Germany for months after they took berlin, there were rape fields, entire fields for raping.

a few generations after this, and theres probably 10% left of Germany who aren't slav hapas

>MUH NO REAL SCOTSMAN FALLACY

Those rapes were in Berlin only, the majority of the rapes did not result in pregnancy and the few that did were mostly aborted

These people at the conference were real Germans, come back to reality

Well,I guess that's why they are pushing for the EU army.
They make it so its technically not them and they have a way around being dissolved.

What's the point of cheering like a toddler when the feed got cut? It wasn't even Trump speaking. Do Germans just naturally not tolerate Americans?

I regret that we did the Berlin airlift and fed those starving peasants. I regret strengthening West Germany and propagandizing the Wehrmacht to be cool again. Germans are just not worth it.

As a guest, he should have been polite enough to stay within the negotiated time frame. But no, he kept on ranting and blabbing, so after a while he got cut off. And the stream we're talking about was not anything huge, it happened at some random conference of the CDU, so where's the fucking problem?

Soon, Kraut, soon...

I'll be sure to clap before the battle starts so you can find me. Can we trade memes beforr the bullets start flying?

never heard of the german slav hapa abortion genocide, provide links

Your beloved refugees will clap last Hans as they take your country.

The point is, finally being able to get on with their own meeting. Looking forward to go home and drink a beer n stuff like that. Feierabend is a very important thing in our culture.

Well there's a cultural nuance. Here the general rule is the host adapts to the foreign guest, not the other way around.

>Claims 90% of German people are not German
>Turns around and asks me for evidence

Oh I'm Laughin

Fucking skrublord Germans, prepare to get rekt
Lord Commander Trump does not take kindly to plebs disrespecting the United States
Just look at how fucked you all are now that Trump pulled out of your shitty climate deal kek
I agree

Very personal.

>Ross's

>The point is, finally being able to get on with their own meeting. Looking forward to go home and drink a beer n stuff like that. Feierabend is a very important thing in our culture.
Piss poor excuse- they can do that any weekend. But it's not every day that they host high ranking foreign officials.

In 50 years from now when your looking back on the German-American War of 2018 you remember this day. All you had to do was give the man 5 minutes to finish up without trying to humiliate him. 5 minutes....

Merkel is overplaying her hand again, USA is an ally, not their vassal nation; you want to have a good relationship with them instead of souring it.

>caring what Germans think

>But it's not every day that they host high ranking foreign officials.
Actually it is. We're the Leader of the Free World, after all.

Nice no-argument you got there

Third times the charm, they say.

'murica always has the last clap

time to rev up the Lancs again lads....

Laughing at their own demise. Don't they notice what happens when you let a certain # of you know who in? Look at the phillipines and Lebanon. I've seen some sad shit in my day but europe's reaction to trump has been the saddest. They will come to us for help some day and we won't give it. Sad.

I cared that 500 Million African surveyed said they would permanently emigrate to Europe if they could. And these people are just a short boat ride away (no Atlantic Ocean). Maybe I shouldn't care.

oh boy... watch out, Germans are having delusions of grandeur once again.

Sorry faggots, but you shouldn't believe what the US media tells you. You aren't the leader of shit and you know it. You're the leader of faggots who are being occupied by the real leader.

>mfw this abofaggot has internet

>thehill.com/policy/international/339800-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-video-address-cut-off-in-berlin

If only there were Slav hybrids Germany wouldn't be so cucked and ass-fucked. They were a bunch of insecure scheisser munchers all along, and tried to cover up the fact with extreme politics. Germany, you are done and I will enjoy watching the Russians and Muslims scavenge amongst your rotting carcasses.

Daily reminder the German government in its modern form is completely composed of Western lobbyists. We are under foreign rule for Chancellor Schröder's refusal to fight in Iraq. The only purpose Merkel and Co have is to guarantee war if Europe can not be radicalised against Islam fast enough to suit Israel.

So you admit you got nothing to back your claim? Got it

Yes we do. We just migrated.

Germany: When a woman's anus alone just doesn't seem to satisfy you anymore.

This.

>implying they werent kike cucks

as much as I hate the fact that we helped create them, Europeans could have easily shut down their southern border years ago, stopped the NGO boats in the Medd, but they simply haven't done a fucking thing.

i'm feel terribly for those awoken in Europe to this mess, thank you Atlantic Ocean

>10 minutes allotted time.
>USA speaks for 20 minutes.
>Gets cut off for going 10 minutes over.

>Like USA gives a fuck.

This was nothing but a probe attack, measuring EU resistance to US influence, and how much they would endure. They purposely went over the limit as a probing tool.

>Get cucked, EU

One news article and history is just ready to repeat.
No wonder the kikes play us so hard, goyim are dumb as fuck.

The kiblah is the other way infidel cunt.

>important conference gets cut off
>germans laugh for some reason
Cryptic german sence of humor strikes yet again.

Hi, mudslime. I must say, worshipping a meteor in a vagina is one of the stranger religious practices in the world.

>you're over your time limit, can you finish your remarks in 5 min?

Ez

Who cares?

>nah it's not important fuck one of our best allys.
>forces us to import t*rks
>source of all degeneracy and liberalism
Truly our best ally. What would we do without you.

Maybe he just wasn't familiar with the metric time system?

I legitimately am curious how America forced you to import Turks

Wilbur Ross, US secretary of Commerce, was the person speaking. If you ever heard him speak, you'd know that he's boring as hell and seems dim-witted. He and Trump are together all the time, so this should tell you about Ross' mental level - mentally, he's like a child just like Trump.

i think its more private Americans that perhaps pulled the strings for this, but the general argument I see many Germans make just doesn't make sense

I seriously doubt Trump wants to see the EU flooded with 3rd worlders

>That flag

Please kill yourself

Germany and many Western European countries have been importing cheap labor from countries like Turkey and Pakistan since the 1960's. They did what America did:

>Man our economy is booming, hey we should save on labor even more by bringing in guys who will work for way cheaper

And then those guys bring in their families, and seeing how they saved a few shekels, those businesses then bring in more and more, and more companies see that and do it as well...

>pic not related

Actually Trump broke the ice to talk more freely about migration and demographic perils. And sorry but the dangers will come faster and will be greater in Germany than America.

The cultural differences between Germany and its migrants is much greater than in America. No more Goethe, Luther or Beethoven.

It was in the early '60s when the US needed to solidify the NATO alliance and control the southern flank at the Bosporus.
Germany had a guest worker program with Italy, Greece and Portugal at that time. The US proposed Germany to take in roaches as guest workers because Turkey had unemployment problems but German officials under Adenauer were very critical due to cultural incompatibilities. In the end they had to give in to US pressure and that's how we ended up with these disgusting creatures here.

i dont know man, letting in some Turks in the 60s and the open borders NGO shit going on today seem really different

>be American
>Be 2017
>news be more fake than ever.. EVER.
>get baited by news coming from germoney.

If news isn't real, how can Germans be real?

Why does this shock you? As an American, you are born a clown. I hope your country gets depreciated soon, so your median income better matches your racial and cultural worthlessness.

Anything to distract you from Herr Merkel and the Islamic hordes. Feel free to laugh to make your day brighter :)

Let's just look at Germany and it's African colonial empire. You have 80 Million people in Germany and 200 Million ex-German African land . Half are not Christian. Half want to migrate now permanently to Europe.

Expect NGOs to treble the pressure using Germany's moral obligations towards colonized lands. That's not counting everyone that can litterally walk up to Europe from everywhere else.

You should hope the muslim hordes can get rid of us before push comes to shove, because every one of us could slaughter a hundred of you fat mulattos.

There there sweetie, now tell me what's REALLY making you angry?

w-we should p-pay attention g-guys, hans is scary

The continued existence of your shit country

Your nation trains its military with sticks because it cannot afford guns. Germany has a non-existent military and an economy comparable with Japan (which is most likely stronger than Germany from a military and force projection standpoint). Germany and the rest of Europe is finished as far as global relevance is concerned in our lifetime. China is obviously going to supersede the USA whenever our hegemony shatters, so Germans far off in the future better get used to speaking Mandarin since Chinese MSM, videogames, music, etc will become the next global culture. I hope dog tastes as lovely as the Chinks claim it does since the USA is and will forever be The Great Satan.

oh so you're jealous ours exists while yours died die Islamism.

Germans are responsible for the permanent destruction of some parts of Europe, but I am so happy krauts are being genocided right now so Europe can finally rest after 100 years

>"Ooohh The Germans are scary!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=9cgrEA6eQ_g

quality.

Americans are known here for being hilariously unable to hit anything with a rifle. You'd think the extra weight would help you handle the recoil of the big bad gun, but there's nothing in this universe that could counter American incompetence.

At least we can OWN a fucking rifle, your country makes guns by the shitloads but you can't even buy one for yourself, hell I can get a gun easier in mainland China then Krautland