youtube.com/watch?v=7-KlLriSLRs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBsdrStCgZ2S9vRXY6SqeH_GpZ94cuKio
youtu.be/cQcE4_7-X78
youtu.be/nOr0na6mKJQ
youtu.be/Ziw4yd5R0QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And? I love hallucinations.

polite sage because off topic
get some fruity gum and vitamin water if you local store has it and have a blast dude

But i am also a nazi

any ideas about right wing infiltration of the acid culture?

Can you draw spirals and shapes on a paper and post results?

why haven't you killed john podesta yet?

We are the revolution now
The modern digital hippy generation

Topkek for tripping ballz Nazi.

Making it Sup Forums how do hallucinations factor into your political views? I think speed and opioids are degenerate but hallucinations can be mind expanding. I'm right wing but still feel this way. I know it turns some into lefty fags but it's never impacted my views other than to make me introspective.

I love acid. It's manufactured epiphany. It's artificial religious experience. It changes my perspective in a unique 90 degree kind of way. It's great. When I have my life and career set up I want to have an acid weekend once a month for the rest of my life. But it has nothing to do with politics.

Have you made contact with the machine elves?

>It's like music, I know you understand

How many times have you done acid?

look at a portrait of nancy pelosi for five minutes straight and report your feelings

I was going to but i just started fumbling with the paper for 3 minutes

Hey op.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-KlLriSLRs

Nazis have always loved acid you nigger.

Go outside, listen to music or watch a good movie cmon don't be a fucking baser

praying to kek for good vibes acidanon

Damnit I'm envious of you user. I'm going to have to score some shrooms now ;-)

Have a fucking blast bro!

Praise kek

Psychedelics were directly responsible for the hippie culture that started the West on its sharp decline into degeneracy

>It's artificial religious experience
this does not sound healthy

For fucks sake even hopping on a tf2 surf server would be better use of a trip than this thread.

The machine elves are from DMT

I'm so glad nobody has been an Uberfaggot to user. Nice work Sup Forums!

Praise keek

Stay away from cigarettes and booze my dude. It'll make you have a bad day tomorrow and step on your buzz.

:-)

Have fun. Good wishes.

Can you hook a brother up with a tab?

>tfw addicted to opiates

It's great fun if you don't take it seriously. It's like the feeling of enlightenment in the moment. It was just chemically induced instead of 'real'. It's a good feeling and a really interesting experience.

>When someone saves and posts a meme you made

You are in a good place :-)

How many doggos do you see floating above you right now?

If you dosed 250ug and can still type you need a new fucking dealer.

real acid or NBOME, some 2c analog or RC?

Drink a little whiskey Op it goes great with acid. Also stop tripping on acid

Whippits on acid will blast you into the next dimension though

Enjoy it man. Acid is truly a gift from God.

A phrase that always pops into my head when I'm tripping is "The Golden Powers of Man"

I was seeing millions of pepes earlier

I loved the scene from Man in the High Castle when all the Lebensborn offspring we're doing acid together. That's how it should be done.

how rare were they?

Faggot

Are you based archive bot user? Because good for you man.

Hey faggot, can you see the true face of Kek in this gif?

Double faggot.

Huffing kills a shit ton of brain cells every time you do it

If you are older than 20 and still doing whipits you should probably stop and re-evaluate your life

"My friend" met them on an heroic dose of psilocybin

enjoy your ban you fucking degenerate.

>tfw you'll never sit in a strange tree with your bros doing whippits looking out on a beautiful landscape as the sun sets on the dancing girls, one of who will be your wife

It was the moment I fell in love with her. 20 years, 2 kids, and a great career later. Damn, bringing them feels man.

Eat shit faggot

No u... faggot

>enjoy your ban you fucking degenerate.

Stop being a cunt you little taddy-tale faggot. Let the kid enjoy the nous.

That sounds like a great day

Gibz Acid please

Having fun?

go back to fapping to traps on Sup Forums you fucking queers.

Anyone heard of micro dosing? What are your thoughts?

>250ug
bitch that's barely visual

>kekistan flag
Why doe

You know where this flag came from, right?

u full of shit senpai, 250ug if accurately dosed is full ego death territory

One of the best days. We lost touch with a lot of people. Politics, foolishness, a few early deaths. But I can still sit here and remember every detail of that long hair in the breeze, the taste of the sweet wine we used to drink while tripping that tasted like spring...

Short of holding my newborn children and seeing her at the top of the little bridge we got married on three years later? It's the best memory.

His flag makes me suspect its 250ug of REAL LSD though
Which is a lovely experience

Man im having werid ass closed eye visuals

from some jew that wanted to print flags. just like the chanologoy's that wanted to sell masks.

You've gotta use drugs as as a tool, not an escape.

It's a remake of a nazi flag. Why not fly a swastika instead? Or are you representing Reddit

ugh fuck you and people like you
I took 600ug and I threw up for 10 hours straight
I never want to do drugs again

>go back to fapping to traps on Sup Forums you fucking queers.

Fucking queers? You're the one rejoicing in the possibility of big-brother modos banning the fucking kid. If you weren't such a nigger cum gulper I would wish that you're life weren't so miserable. I cannot. But let the fucking kid explore mind you nigger cum drenched ass plunger.

Been listening to terence mckenna for over 1 hour now

Well put user.

Those are the best . Wait till you lay down and try to sleep

>OP gets to see a right wing utopian dream
>I only get to laugh my ass off while looking at stupid shit
I want off this ride.

Are you that faggot who was bragging about how enlightened he was because he microdosed lsd every day?

found a pic of your mom from way back

Haha, all you faggot anons are jealous of where this kid is at and going. As am I.

Nope
I havent trip posted since 2013

HOLY FUCK that freaked me out

Ahhh sending you good vibes bro. I always end up on pol when I trip I don't know why, I think the raw anger and the belly laughs as a combo are kinda intoxicating.

Theres a good chance your parents never loved you enough so here you are...trying to find meaning through mk ultra level chems. Nice!

me tooman
L--25 is the key to understanding our inner power and self realisations.

you will be surprised how powerful one redpilled human is. be the change you want to see in your human experience.

Can you fly?

why dont any of you newfags read the sticky just once. if you did that this place wouldnt be as shit as it is now. 99% sure the new janitors we have now havent even read it. also yes I know you jerk of to feminine penis as you faggots like to delude yourself with.

Listen

Ummagumma (Full Album) - Pink Floyd: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBsdrStCgZ2S9vRXY6SqeH_GpZ94cuKio

Stop being a hack. Go find some instrumentals. Depends on your style... solid one is Godspeed You Black Emperor - Sleep. Let it roll over you, enjoy it.

Other good options:

Ectascy of Gold (original orchestral)
Any Explosions in the Sky
... it's been some years, forgive my lack of memory on others. But Sleep is amazing.

No, just strange thoughts, stimulant effects and strange visuals

What do you see man?

Wrong.

Fuck off Mr faggot rules. This is the best thread I've seen in awhile. Go back to anger fapping.

It changes all the time, there are no words for it, looking at trippy art does recreate some of the visuals

Here you go for Sleep:

youtu.be/cQcE4_7-X78

Ectasy of Gold youtu.be/nOr0na6mKJQ

Explosions in the Sky - The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place:

youtu.be/Ziw4yd5R0QI

I really have no idea, but I suspect that would be one of the safest drugs to send through the mail wrt low probability of detection.

I am sending you good vibes OP.