CNN keeps on keeping on

Doubling down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of those 2, who do you think can push a cock deeper in their throat?

I am going with Anderson

It's funny because he's a fag.

I actually loled

>Turner Broadcasting
>5-10 billion dollars in net worth
>Nearly a Million total day viewers, second to Fox News

Get real, goyim. CNN isn't going anywhere.

everyone attempts to meddle with everyones elections and this has been the case since the 90's as it applies to the internet. there has never been a story here

they can't get collusion so this is the new thing? just like they can't get global warming so it's climate change? i just don't understand why they won't stop. it's depressing.

Journalists need to start getting shot.

>America topples governments when election doesn't go its way
>"It's okay, guys. Nothing to see here."

>Russia probably leaks dirty laundry of presidential candidate
>"NUKE RUSSIA NUKE RUSSIA NUKE RUSSIA NUKE RUSSIA NUKE RUSSIA NUKE RUSSIA FUCK PUTIN FUCK PUTIN FUCK PUTIN FUCK PUTIN FUCK PUTIN!!!!!"

fpbp

Their idea of "Russian election meddling" is people with Russian Federation flags posting anti-Hillary threads on Sup Forums.

anderson, gay dudes actually like sucking cock so they go balls deep everytime

>i just don't understand why they won't stop.
Ratings. Their lefty viewers are glued to it hoping for >TRUMP BTFO, IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY. But it's obviously nothing at all, just some rabble rousing to pass the time. They spent a month on that missing plane because of the ratings. Its a news story that went literally nowhere and they couldn't switch topics because the ratings were too high.

>it's depressing.
This is the part two of it. Beyond ratings they really do want to influence public opinion. Once upon a time (a few decades ago) 24/7 negative coverage could actually bring a politician down. But that was back when there was only a handful of networks that had sky high "trustworthiness." Don't get depressed, just laugh at how sad they are, and look forward to how many years in the future you can dismiss these conspiracy nutjobs with their russian spook theories.

I want CNN to be mass murdered.

let them keep going, they'll be as laughable as huffington post shit soon

Is it kino?

Yes, and they don't consider this "foreign meddling".

media is more concerned with muh Russia and not the stolen NSA hacking tools being used to infect tens of thousands of computers with ransomware. we are truly fucked.

Only silly Goyim click on dodgy links and open dodgy emails user

They can't fool us

"A dream to awaken our world."

>any russian individual feels the need to influence a US election
MEDDLING! INTERFERENCE! INFLUENCING THE OUTCOME!

>former US president specifically participates in influencing a foreign election
[crickets chirping]

I have to agree - Psyops to demoralize and depress the shit out of people too with this incessant beating of the rotting dead horse. Stay strong, anons

I caught a glimpse of CNN on the t.v. when I was having breakfast at a diner the other day.
All I saw was Wolf Blitzer's face, then stock footage of missile lauches, then Kim Jong Un's face, then stock footage of Russian planes then Putin's face. How can people still take this blatant war mongering seriously?

that actually pisses me off that airports and diners use CNN as their default news channel.

This.

le CIA man on the left

>second to Fox News
MSNBC is second. CNN is a distant 3rd.

I'm convinced over half their ratings come from gyms, hotel gyms and airports. No matter what city or state I go to CNN is always on. Yet no one is ever watching.

im in georgia. even nigger filled mcdonalds in the morning is fox news

Of course CNN will double down. The 'Russia' narrative has been a boon for ratings and the people watching it have already decided the truth.
They just want to hear about how much of a bad guy Trump is for whatever reasons.
This gives the leftist some kind of dopamine release.

>Yet no one is ever watching.
Not consciously anyway. That's probably what they rely on too. As you're talking with someone or dicking with your phone, out of the corner of your eye, your brain is being filled with images of Trump, Putin, missiles and fighter jets.

Wtf is this shit

Subliminal
Good point it even catches my eye during cardio.

Sup Forums mod trying to become famous on the Anthony Cumia network.

Is there any actual evidence Anderson Kiker is a gay? It's possible he was CIAlarping.

Daily reminder that CNN is a true fake news.
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

the big dick in his ass

The usual suspects.

Imagine watching don lemon speculate about a fucking plane for a month. Geezus Christ it's sad.

oh no the anonymous people are upset. what are we going to do?

FPBP

he comes from old money. he could have gone to any school in the world. he went to the university of hanoi. why you might ask? why to major in vietnamese of course (the better to negotiate with mama-sans for little boys)

Unless they literally rigged votes or put people on the ground its basically just posting memes of Hillary or spreading videos of her weird sickness being called meddling.

Commie News network has been refining the art of fake theatrics for years and years. Example of some of their finest work: youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo

Meanwhile...