Degenerates at kiwifarms don't respect anything

kiwifarms.net/threads/common-filth-radio.23859/

Dipshit sodomite enablers at liberal shithole kiwifarms couldnt take Common Filth speaking the truth and started a thread mocking him and his work. I know that skin worshiping sodomites over here don't respect him but there must be at least one lost rightus soul here willing to take a fight against them.

Go record another episode of your lame show faggot, no one gives a shit. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

CF? Is that really you?

CF is an anti white faggot who actually thinks that despite minorities overwhelmingly voting for the party of transgender bathrooms and abortion ever election that whites are somehow the problem.

>common muslim
No, fuck him

No, i wish i had this much bravery and knowlege as he does.

Common filth fucks horses

common filth is a race traitor. he admittedly only attacks whites and praises minorities.

>muh skin
Go suck on a tranny dick sodomite.

Fucking niggers is bestiality you kike faggot.

He's also an oil driller.

Fuck off sodomite enablers. I'm looking for brave souls to fight for justice for God's servant.

He's not married and does not participate in fornification.

i think gays should be castrated and consider jews the main producers of gay propaganda

there is no god btw

No one asked you for input, sodomite.

whites are the biggest fag enablers in society by far what are you talking about

Skin worshipers cant handle the truth.

yeah its the (((whites)))

saw this name thrown around, but never cared enough to check him out. this guy's a fucking weirdo. i'm gonna join that kiwi thread.
thanks, op

No hes not a weirdo you faggot! That man is doing God's work exposing white and "right wing" degeneracy.

okay i cant even tell if you're trolling or not anymore.

Who gives a shit about what some faggots think. All the information is right infront of their faces, if they ignore it and suffer I'll feel no sadness for them.

CF is a bitter hateful nerd who seems strangely drawn to the worst aspects of humanity. his presentation is dry and I've always sensed an underlying anxiety in his work, like he NEEDS to do this to convince himself of something. not gonna go down the whole LOL PROJECTING route, but CF reminds me of those skinheads who have some epiphany and become antiracist liberal activists. operating with that much seething hatred indicates dysfunction somewhere in the individual.

nobodyTM was always better, and had a lot of soul and compassion. he saw degeneracy as a tragedy, common filth is just 24/7 anger and hatred. it doesnt bother me, its just boring and bizarre.